X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Esper | Living Area

Jenny grabbed the plate, but when Alex made the comment he did, her eyes widened as surprise took over.

"Ohhh, you'd like that.", Jenny said with a large smile as she play-punched Alex in the shoulder, just hard enough for him to feel it.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Alex didn't deflect Jenny's play punch in his shoulder. He never thought to keep it up when he was home, it was the one place he felt relaxed, he was just glad she didnt' hit him in his wounded arm by mistake. "Well she does have a cute little ass, but she's not my type." he said back to her before he handed the glass off to her. Once Jenny took it he would have began preparing another plate of food.

Comment

Jenny took the glass in her hand and brought both it and the plate with her to the table.

"Misaka would be so embarrassed right now.", Jennifer said as she placed her food down on the table. Afterwards, she came back to help Alex set the table.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Alex was able to quickly fill another plate before Jenny got back which he handed off to her. This one without bacon, Jenny could probably already tell who it was for. Misaka didn't care for bacon and always took an extra pancake with her breakfast. "She'd be jealous too." he said, trying to get Jenny to ask him what he meant by that. a set up for another quip of his.

Comment

Jenny could tell who this next plate was for, and as she was given it, she decided to follow Alex's baiting. She knew he had some kind of witty banter at the ready.

"Jealous?", Jenny asked with a knowing smile.
            sigpic

Comment

"Jealous she has the second best ass in the bunker." he answered as he turned around once again to fill yet another plate. He filled this one much in the same way he did for Jenny's. This one was most likely for Alex.

Comment

Jenny had placed the meal meant for Misaka down on the table and walked back as she heard Alex's remark. This sparked her interest a little and caused her to form a rather sly grin.

"Oh? And who has the best ass in the bunker?", Jennifer asked as she got within arm's reach.
                sigpic

Comment

With the newly made plate in hand Alex had turned around and was getting ready to head over to the refrigerator to grab something to drink. When Jenny asked her question though Alex stopped. He turned his head towards her with a shit eating grin, playfully sticking his ass out as he spoke. "Me of cores!" He teased as he playfully slapped his own ass with his free hand. After which he opened the fridge as if nothing had happened.

Comment

Site 47 | Topside

The green gas man just sat there thinking for a moment as memories of what had happened earlier began to flow back into his memory. "I don't think I'd need that. I'm beginning to have my memory jogged a bit. . . We were in the city, stuff happened, ran through sewers, then ended up here?" He replied, asking to make sure that his memories weren't wrong, or at the least the right memories of what happened earlier. "You can also stop calling me fella now... I'm beginning to not like being called that..." He asked again, though mainly to Koi.

Comment

Site 47 | Topside

"Wells then, gimme a name! Come up with one, accept you's marshmellowy nature! Somethin' like tha." Koi replied, getting out of the seat and the car. "N' get ready to move, toos, we's got places to goes, peoplepersons to meet, etc, etc."

If the gas-like being would look around, they would likely actually notice the surroundings. Plentiful trees surrounded them, as well as a fairly innocuous looking building to the side, the car being in it's parking lot. It looked like some kind of tourism center, or something akin to one, although with windows shaded to obscure it's inside. Soane finally ceased leaning, tail automatically readjusting as they did so.

"Are we ready, then?" the machine asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

(Assuming I didn't miss a post after the timeskip)
                        Oceans of Cali | Some indefinite time later

The sound of someone making notes could be heard from the mess hall, being Sarah as she wrote in a small notebook "So we got a few more people than expected, another group to inestigate and probably being.. no, surely being searched if the new group found the decoys and filled with viruses ship." the blonde kept working on her notes as the table suddenly had a faint cyan colored reflection. Looking upwards, the markswoman raised an eyebrow "Here I thought you would still be in your lab."

The android shrugged as he sat on front of her "Working on it right while also being here." he tapped his head as a small light could be seen beeping constanlty "Unfortunately, we got just enough material to keep investigating, the target is dead and we got another gun aimed at our backs, and I don't like having that from afar." the android brought a photograph to the table "I'm not going to bother with details, but this is some high tech kind of weaponry, either military or spec ops, or whatever, we got enough dirt to bring down some nations."

The photo itself was of the flying vessel that fired at Samantha and Lynchwood, coming from the sniper of the former, while it was blurry and not that good because of the distance, at least it had enough for the scientist. "For now, we can lay low until reaching the base in Baja California and then get back to work."
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Site 47 | Topside

The green man froze for a very brief moment as for the first time since... sometime, he remembered that he did not actually have a name. It has been something that crossed his mind in the past, but he never really... focused too much on it. Not because he never had time to think. Rather because he always kept forgetting to think of a name. Living the life he's been living never really warranted him needing a name, but with a new friend... in a strange place with others to talk to. He might as well start thinking now.

Almost absentmindedly he did nod, giving a very brief confirmation as he thought hard on a name... What would be a good name...? He needs something fitting for a name he thought. Something that fits him... but what? For most of his life since he last more vividly remembers, he lived a life in the sewers. Scrounging around for sustenance. Often fighting with various animals like rats, possums, the occasional sewer gator, and raccoons... "Those sneaky little bandits always took my food..." He thought aloud as he remembered the times he actually fought with raccoons over food.

As he thought about the raccoons and how they were always thieving little bandits, something clicked in his mind. He's technically a bandit as well. Always stealing the occasional food from a windowsill, scavenging through trash cans, and how he stole some clothes as he fled with Koi from the city. It made him thinking...

"Thief! No no that's a dumb name... Crook? That's slightly better... Wait a minute it just hit me!" He thought aloud as he stopped in his tracks, looking triumphant at the name he just thought of. "Bandit! From here on out I shall go by Bandit ya hear!?" He proclaimed, hands on his waist as he stood proud... even though they should be moving along...

Oceans of Cali

013 continued to think deeply about the truck for a little while longer as he was trying to figure out what was in it. However with his lack of sleep, and all the chaos that ensued, he's feeling too exhausted to try and think about it any further....

He was about to lay down when he heard his stomach growl... Hearing his stomach growl he groaned a bit, having realized he actually hasn't eaten in quite sometime. Not only that but he's feeling quite thirsty as well. With that and a sigh, 013 had stood up from his seat and left the area him and his men were in.

It took about 5 minutes and the process of asking someone if there was any place to get some food before he finally found the Mess Hall. Finally having found the mess hall 013 yawned as he entered the dining area of the ship. The smell of food, not super fancy or high quality food filled the air, but it was still the smell of food. In fact the smell brought him back to many times in the past where him and his many brothers and sisters of the IP Line got together for food... With that he entered the Mess Hall, walking right past the table where Sarah and the Android fellow were sitting.

Comment

Oceans of Cali

"Here is what I don't get, Edward." Sarah spoke while looking at the picture "Whoever was on that heli had high tech weaponry, so either whatever was on that convoy was a deeply important object or a dangerous person, they attacked us without thinking, black ops style from afar." the blonde reasoned and sighed.

"I know where you are going with this, but the data is just too scant to get some work, although I'm already trying to find anything on the web and satellites." Edward responded with a shrug "Maybe we can find something, but I can't give you an estimate."

The two kept talking while one of the soldiers had walked into the mess hall, if they noticed him, they didn't voice it.
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Site 47 | Topside

Koi was very slightly perturbed by the name choice, considering what they had to deal with a few hours ago, but outward sides of such emotions were easily masked, as not to make Bandit believe they disapproved. But a name was better than none, regardless of coincidental ties to past events.

"Are you's ready then, Bandit?" Koi calmly replied. "We's still wastin' time. N' stuffs. "

Koi still didn't exactly wanted the gas-fellow here, especially with the delays. They believed it was a bad decision, and reminded themselves to see about getting this "Bandit" back to the city soon, after this robot mess was dealt with. Regardless, they waited for the cloud's proud stance to fade before acting, though soon they were tempted on simply tugging on them and dragging them along. They had places to be, and new connections to set up. Lives didn't remake themselves.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Site 47 | Topside

Bandit, while standing proud about his choice of name, ended up remembering that... they were in the middle of something

When he remembered at Koi's remark, he rubbed the back of his neck "Oh uh... yeah, I'm sure I'm ready and whatnot." He replied as he quickly picked up his pace as he continued to follow Koi and their new 'friend.' As he followed them through the place, he asked. "So what exactly is this place again?" Bandit had asked as he continued to follow.

Oceans of Cali

After 013 got his plate of food, a cup of dark coffee with no creamer, and a small sandwich, he began to examine the Mess Hall. After spotting the last empty table, which was close to the one that Edward and Sarah were sitting at, 013 walked over and sat down. Sandwich in hand he started eating, while the thought of the missing cargo from that truck is still on his mind.
                                Last edited by SUSTIC; 08-04-2018, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X