Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S121
    replied
    Project Esper | Living Area

Jenny gave a small grin at Misaka's display before following behind. In truth, Jennifer had wanted to finish her breakfast and get on with her morning exercise routine, but this was fine too. As long as she knew Misaka was safe, she could spare some time. In all honesty, she didn't really know what to talk about, so she brought up their current matter.

"So, you think he'll open up a bit more with breakfast?", Jennifer asked as they walked down the hall.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied

Once Jenny had the milk as requested, Misaka softened her expression a bit before heading over to the door leading back into the hallway and carefully opening it on her way out however she quickly remembered something, and before leaving the room she held out her hand, magnatizing it as she brought forth one of the forks on the table. It quickly flew into her hand and she placed it down on the plate next to the eggs. "Almost forgot this." she said before leaving the room with Jenny.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied

"Fair enough.", Jenny said. Just then, the fridge door opened as a glass came out from one of the cupboards and gently landed on the counter. Immediately after, the milk floated out from the fridge and popped its top before pouring itself into the glass. Once that was over, the cap flipped right back up and popped itself back on before the milk jug floated back into the fridge, the door closing behind it.

With that, Jenny picked up the glass with her hand and patiently waited, giving a small smile at her success.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    Project Esper | Breeding Area

Alex likewise seemed a bit worried about Misaka going alone while Raina seemed... perfectly alright with it. Misaka however sort of stuck her lip out and looked at Jenny, not so much with anger as with very slight annoyance. "Oh come on Jenny I can take care of myself. He's just one guy. Besides, if he tries anything I'll just stop his guns from working." she said trying to be grown up and independent.

Alex however was having none of this. "Either she's going or I am, and seeing as how my pain medication just wore off I think you'd prefer her company to mine." he said with a somewhat commanding tone. Misaka had gone from annoyed to upset now as she rolled her eyes at Alex. "FINE geez you're smothering me." she grubled as she held the prepared plate with both hands. "Can you grab him a cup of milk then?"

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied

Anyone who looked at Jennifer could tell that she was a little worried about letting Misaka go alone and deliver breakfast to their guest. Jason didn't seem to be one to attack someone unprovoked, but they still didn't know a whole lot about him yet. It was just better to make sure that Misaka was safe in case the worst-case scenario happened. With that, Jennifer ate one more big bite of her pancakes before cleaning her mouth with a napkin and standing up.

"Alright, but I'll be following behind.", Jenny said as she walked into the kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied

Raina lightly frowned at the lack of a response she got from either Jenny or Alex. Sometimes she got their goat and sometimes they managed to ignore her, and unfortunately for her this was the latter. Defeated she rolled up to the table and taking the plate Alex had made for her, she begins eating. Misaka meanwhile continued making her plate of food even after Jenny had told her that she had one ready. "I'll come back for that in a second. This is for our guest. He's gotta be hungry by now." After that she grabbed the syrup bottle and poured a liberal amount onto his pancakes before getting ready to take him the plate of pancakes, sausage, bacon and eggs.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied

Jenny simply hummed as she continued to eat, not paying too much attention to Raina's comment. Raina could tell that Jenny knew that the only way to win this was to walk away. Otherwise, they would fall for the mind reader's trap. Meanwhile, Jenny noticed that Misaka was getting herself a plate of food despite the fact she already had her dinner laid out.

"Oh, Misaka, your breakfast is already here.", Jennifer said as she pointed at the plate beside her with her fork.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied

Raina stuck her tongue out a bit playfully as she was being rolled in twoards the table and the plate Alex had prepared for her. "Well I can't fault you for that. Just don't let him spread mayonnaise over your eggs with his sausage." she said oh so casually as she used her one good hand to fork her bacon into her mouth

Alex actually seemed somewhat flustered at what Raina had said, she always did know how to get his goat. He didn't really have a witty comeback for this one Misaka meanwhile was rolling her eyes as she walked over to make a new plate of food, despite one having already been laid out for her. She had the look of "I can't belive these guys" about her.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied

Jennifer gave a small wave of her fork to gesture her greetings, afterwards cutting a chunk out of her pancakes again. She didn't seem too phased by being accused.

"What can I say? It's just us blowing off some steam.", Jenny casually remarked, eating another bite.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied

Finally sitting down, Alex passed the milk and juice cartons over to Jenny, letting her choose which she wanted to drink with her meal. "Than you." he said giving a genuine smile back. "Although I've always found the two to be intercha..."

Just as he was about to finish his somewhat lewd joke, he stopped. The sound of the dor opening could only mean one of three people, none of which he wanted to finish that joke in front of. sur enough. Raina rolled in with Misaka right behind her, pushing her chair along."Good morning" Misaka said with a cheery smile, Raina however was a bit more observant and blunt about things."You guys are being lewd again aren't you?"

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied

"It doesn't go there.", Jenny said with a small smile as she cut a piece off from her pancake and ate it. The warm pancake was fluffy as always, just the way she liked it. After swallowing her mouthful, she looked to Alex again, this time with a satisfied smile.

"Gotta say, you at least have the best cooking skills in the bunker."

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied

Alex was pouring his milk, keeping his eyes fixed on his cup until Jenny's last comment that caught his full attention. "I don't wanna bone your butt either." He said intentionally misinterpreting what she had said. "Besides, if you can't put your booty where your mouth is then it's your own fault when you get butt hurt."

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied

Jenny pouted ever so slightly at Alex's teasing, not actually offended, but still kept on as she took a seat in front of her breakfast and took the fork in hand.

"Well, I never wanted your bony butt anyway.", Jenny said, teasing Alex as she stabbed her pancakes.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied

As Alex made his way to the fridge to get out drinks, he left the plate in his hand on the table before reaching for the door. "Hmm, perhaps it is." he said as he grabbed hold of the milk and juice. "I'll have to examine it closer before i can give a concrete answer. Come by my room later if you want to put in your application." And all while keeping the best poker face he could manage, he brought the milk and juice over to the table, along with a few cups he had grabbed.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied

Jennifer gave a feigned hurt expression as she placed a hand over her chest and gave a scoff.

"Oh? And mine's not good enough to take the spot?", Jenny asked.
    Last edited by S121; 10-17-2018, 04:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X