Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S121
    replied
    Project Esper | Break Room

"It's a lot better than what they serve back in the facility. Thank you.", Jason rather politely said, a far-cry from how he had acted when he first came here. In truth, Jason could at least see that these people meant well. At least that was his second impression. Even if he was to leave shortly, he wouldn't mind relaxing just a little around them. If Jenny and Misaka paid close attention, they would even see the tension ease just a little from his face.

Meanwhile, Jenny was rather pleasantly surprised by their acquaintance's appearance. Rather than this grizzled old veteran she had formulated in her head, it was a young boy. He still had that battle-hardened look in his eye, but even then, he could quite easily pass off as a high school student or an undergraduate. That being said, though Jennifer thought he was pretty decent eye candy, it seemed her fellow esper was quite taken. Jenny gave Misaka a rather big smile before looking back at Jason.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied

As Miaka walked into the room, her gaze quickly narrowed on Jason' who's young and admittedly handsome face was now exposed. Living in a bnker with only two boys, one of which was like a brother left Misaka with very little time for boys, and seeing this fresh young face, it made her cheeks turn light pink. "O-oh thank you." she said, trying to keep her cool and composure. She was doing alright for the most part, it was unlikely a stranger would notice the difference from her usual behavior, but Jenny might. "How is the food? I hope it's good." she said seeming just a bit eager about something.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied

While everyone else was gone and getting their food, Jason had made himself relatively comfortable in the far end of the room, sitting facing the door. His helmet metallic, bulky helmet laid on the table beside him, the red lights softly glowing and slowly strobing with each few seconds. What the group saw was a boy not much older than they were staring back with a focused, yet calm and almost tired brown-eyed gaze. Unlike what Jennifer had described, this boy was young and had brown hair that went past his ears a little. He had no scars, no eye patch, and actually looked like he spent quite a bit of time out of his armor, based on the healthy tanning of his skin. He was quietly eating his food and was using the laptop on the side of his plate opposite to the helmet.

"Welcome back.", Jason said with a small, barely noticeable smile.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    We will break Jason yet!

Misaka walked inside with Jenny, quickly finding where Jason would have been sitting with his food. She had to admit she was a bit curious as to what he looked like. It wasn't every day you got to see a super soldier up close without their helmet on. "We're back" she called out. sure enough she had food and drink in hand.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    Project Esper | Living Area

"Sure! We'll make a marathon out of it, make some popcorn, and shut off the lights.", Jennifer said happily. It seemed that the more they spoke about it, the more enthusiastic she was about the topic. Once the doors opened, Jenny followed Misaka inside.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied

Misaka gave a happy smile back. She always got along with Jenny fairly well, but it was nice seeing her get excited about something. She reached the door, stopping for a moment before she turned her head and asked. "Watch them with me later?" After her question a small arc of electricity left her body and went into the door. She used electromagnetism on the doors components to safely open it.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied

Jenny actually gave a pretty big smile as Misaka described her encounter with the movie and why she liked it. To be honest, Jennifer always liked it when she could share her interests with others and have that feeling returned.

"Well there's plenty more where that came from, I have up to the third one. I always liked a bit of the mix between serious and comedic tones.", Jenny said with a bit more enthusiasm.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied

Misaka tilted her head for a moment as if to ponder something before it suddenly dawned on her. "Oh right!" she said as she started walking again. "I watched some of your old movies when I had the flu." she admitted as the two girls approached the door at the other end of the hallway. "I just really like the sense of adventure you know?"

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied

Jenny's eyes widened a bit in surprise as Misaka listed off such a name. She actually wasn't expecting her to know of such a character, especially one so old. That being said, she was pleasantly surprised. Perhaps someone DID share some of her interests.

"Didn't think you'd know that one. Seems a bit old for your tastes.", Jenny teased, "Still, I don't think we'll find a pirate beneath that mask."

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied

Misaka stopped with Jenny, giving her the moment to think it over. She tried her best to imagine what he looked like based on Jenny's description. It came out looking like a more youthful version of an old war vet, complete with scars and an eye patch. When asked what she thought he looked like, she said the first thing that popped into her head. iUnfortunatly the first thing that popped into her head was pirates, sinc eshe was still thinking about the eye patch "Jack Sparrow"

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied

Jennifer looked to Misaka with a small hum as the girl tried to get her attention. When asked about what she thought Jason looked like, she had to stop walking for a moment and simply shifted her gaze upward.

"Well if I had to guess, he probably has short hair to fit his head into the helmet. Based on his skill, I would also say he may be somewhere in his late twenties to early thirties. Probably all gruff and has an intense gaze.", Jenny speculated as she continued to walk again, "What about you? What do you think he looks like?"

Leave a comment:

• Koishi
    replied
    Site 47
    Koi gave a small look of confusion before snapping back to her normal features.

"We were only going to run a few tests before letting you on your way, as I spoke before you promptly passed out in the car." Soane explained. "Accommodations will not be needed. Nor do we have the information required to accommodate such things, especially if you require something different."

Soane's optic scanned slightly to the side before turning slightly. "I believe our time is up."

Koi turned in the direction Soane faced, eyes picking through the crowd until one stuck out. They were quite tall compared to most other humans around them, wearing a distinct vaguely formal attire, a blue tinted suit complete with a bright red tie. The theme of blue and red matched their eyes, a mismatched set that indicated heterochromia, but Koi's eyes saw more, the red eye being distinctly artificial. Lastly was the hair, well kept, short, and an odd teal. The mixture of formal attire and the colour choice struck as odd to the former Infinite, and their height only was made more distinct when they approached.

Soane rose an arm, giving a salute at them, the newcomer waving them down.

"At ease, Soane. Welcome to our facility. I hope the trip here wasn't too difficult?" the woman spoke, a tone that spoke of age and experience, despite their relatively young look. The woman held out a hand, Koi shaking it firmly.

Koi could feel the strength in the grip. Higher than average, and with a certain firmness that indicated possibly muscular enhancement that only one like her could tell. "It was fine, mostlies. You's robot-fellas can put up a good fight."

The woman gave a deep chuckle at that. "You can say that, certainly. Though calling them just robots is a bit inaccurate. My name is Tatara, founder of CULL."

Koi narrowed their eyes somewhat. "Wai', Tatara... like Commander Tatara?"

"Ah, someone's actually done their history lessons. Yes, the very same, though I use the title of High Commander now." Tatara affirmed, looking over to Bandit. "And I see we have our little gaseous friend here? I do hope you aren't overwhelmed by all you've likely gone through recently."

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    ((A quick post for Koish since I can't keep waiting on Lily. Sorry Lily ))
    Site 47

Bandit looked down at the floor as he spoke. "So. . . I'm qualified to be a 'specimen' or something. . .? Makes sense I guess. After all I am a glowing man thing. " Bandit spoke, putting one hand on his hip as he scratched the side of his head with his other free glowing hand. "So what kinda accommodations will I be given? I might not be a human, but a glowing man thing still has needs. Simple needs, but needs. . .Just asking."

Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-22-2018, 01:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied

Without much else to say, everyone waved the girl's goodbye, shortly after Alex got up himself and headed towards the washroom. Misaka left ahead of him with Jenny, plates and cups now in hand. "So Jenny..." she asked, waiting a moment for a response of recognition. "What do you think Jason looks like?"

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied

Jenny simply raised an eyebrow at Alex's response, but didn't think much else of it.

"Well I guess we'll be back in a bit. Se you all soon.", Jenny said as she followed Misaka back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X