X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Esper | Living Area

Anyone who looked at Jennifer could tell that she was a little worried about letting Misaka go alone and deliver breakfast to their guest. Jason didn't seem to be one to attack someone unprovoked, but they still didn't know a whole lot about him yet. It was just better to make sure that Misaka was safe in case the worst-case scenario happened. With that, Jennifer ate one more big bite of her pancakes before cleaning her mouth with a napkin and standing up.

"Alright, but I'll be following behind.", Jenny said as she walked into the kitchen.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Project Esper | Breeding Area

Alex likewise seemed a bit worried about Misaka going alone while Raina seemed... perfectly alright with it. Misaka however sort of stuck her lip out and looked at Jenny, not so much with anger as with very slight annoyance. "Oh come on Jenny I can take care of myself. He's just one guy. Besides, if he tries anything I'll just stop his guns from working." she said trying to be grown up and independent.

Alex however was having none of this. "Either she's going or I am, and seeing as how my pain medication just wore off I think you'd prefer her company to mine." he said with a somewhat commanding tone. Misaka had gone from annoyed to upset now as she rolled her eyes at Alex. "FINE geez you're smothering me." she grubled as she held the prepared plate with both hands. "Can you grab him a cup of milk then?"

Comment

"Fair enough.", Jenny said. Just then, the fridge door opened as a glass came out from one of the cupboards and gently landed on the counter. Immediately after, the milk floated out from the fridge and popped its top before pouring itself into the glass. Once that was over, the cap flipped right back up and popped itself back on before the milk jug floated back into the fridge, the door closing behind it.

With that, Jenny picked up the glass with her hand and patiently waited, giving a small smile at her success.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Once Jenny had the milk as requested, Misaka softened her expression a bit before heading over to the door leading back into the hallway and carefully opening it on her way out however she quickly remembered something, and before leaving the room she held out her hand, magnatizing it as she brought forth one of the forks on the table. It quickly flew into her hand and she placed it down on the plate next to the eggs. "Almost forgot this." she said before leaving the room with Jenny.

Comment

Jenny gave a small grin at Misaka's display before following behind. In truth, Jennifer had wanted to finish her breakfast and get on with her morning exercise routine, but this was fine too. As long as she knew Misaka was safe, she could spare some time. In all honesty, she didn't really know what to talk about, so she brought up their current matter.

"So, you think he'll open up a bit more with breakfast?", Jennifer asked as they walked down the hall.
            sigpic

Comment

Project Esper | Hallway

Misaka made her way down the hallway at a slightly brisk pace, wanting to give Jason his food and get back to her own as quickly as possible. When Jenny asked her question she turned back around to look at her, still paying attention to where she was going. "Well, It's more of a peace offering. I still feel kind of bad for what happened yesterday. Alex didn't exactly make a good first impression." she pointed out as she kept walking, soon making it to the other end of the hallway.

Comment

Project Esper | Hallway

Jennifer had to admit, Misaka was right about that. None of them had made the greatest impression, so perhaps a peace offering was in order. Once they reached the door, Jennifer reached for the console and opened the thick door to the front half of the base.

"I suppose you're right. With the fight yesterday and the issue with the guns, I don't think he'd be feeling friendly.", Jenny said.
                sigpic

Comment

Project Esper | Hallway Sleeping Area

Misaka gave a gentle nod at Jenny's confirmation before walking past the now opened thick steel doors. "Thank you." she politely said as she made her way into the hallway where Jason had slept for the night. From Jason's point of view the first thing he would probably notice was the thick steel security doors opening up before the two young girls walked in.

Misaka was holding a somewhat large plate with three big round chocolate chip pancakes stacked on top of each other, a bit of butter on top with maple syrup poured all over. He had sausage, eggs and bacon on his plate as well so there was bound to be something he liked on it. Jenny was presumably following behind her with the glass of milk to help wash it down. "Good morning." she said to Jason as she brought the plate over.

Comment

As the two Espers reached the sleeping quarters, they could see Jason, still seemingly in his armor, previously hunched over and now sitting in the lower bunk of the bed. As soon as Misaka spoke, Jason looked over and gave a small nod of his head before responding.

"Hello.", Jason said in a monotone before looking at the plate. Jason could only guess that the plate had another kind of food on it, one that he could hardly recall from memory. What was it? Whatever it was, he would receive it anyway. Perhaps some real food could help him think more clearly.
                    sigpic

Comment

After making her presents known, Misaka apprached the armored man with a disarming smile. Once in range she held the plate out to him in a way that would allow Jason to easily take it from her. "We brought you some breakfast. I didn't know what you would like So I brought a little of everything." she told him, hoping to somehow make things right between them. "There's a table and some chairs over there in the rec room if you need it."

Comment

Site 47 | Topside

Bandit quietly followed, arms tucked together and held his hands close to his chest as he seemed to be quite uncomfortable in this area. The slight dimmer lights, the empty desk, and with how quiet things were made this placed seemed felt very eerie to the gas man so far. As they approached the elevator, Bandit seemed to stop and just stare at it. Yet despite his lack of a actual face, it seemed like he was a bit hesitant. As such he turned to look at Koi, sighing before stepping into the elevator cautiously.

((Would post for Kristia but don't know what to post for her, so i'll let her post.))

Comment

Site 47
                          After Bandit stepped inside, the machine pressed down. Pressing down opened a portion of the plate next to the buttons, revealing a keypad. They quickly typed in a long series of numbers before it gave a soft 'ding' noise, finally moving down afterwards.

Thus, the elevator went down and down and down. It actually seemed to be taking quite a time before the elevator chimed.

The elevator door opened, revealing industrial lights. The first thing Koi noticed were the pair of heavily armed soldiers flanking the door. They couldn't recognize the rifle design they held, but they could tell that it could fire in full-auto. As Soane walked out, the two nodded to the machine, who nodded back in turn. As they moved to the side to allow the two visitors through, Koi finally looked to where they were as they stepped forth.

A large intersection or square of sorts seemed to be before them A large cylindrical dome-like design made up the huge room, scientists, soldiers and robots milling through from section to section, while some relaxed on benches or tables between the various lanes of traffic. Industrial lighting mixed with the smooth white and gray colors of the place. Structural supports were barely visible, those that existed being small and flowing, flawlessly blending in with the surroundings.

"Welcome to Site 47." Soane announced to the two.

"It's... wow." Koi sputtered out, taking it all in. It was something distinctly unlike what they had ever seen before, less industrial than government centers, seemingly at least partially focused on simply being pleasant to look at. Yet it still seemed practical still. If one looked closely, they could still see hints of the heavy metal underneath all of it, of this place practically being a fortress.

"That's the most common response to those who first see a large Site like this. Certainly was mine." Soane replied. "My employer should be here quite soon. Ask any questions you wish before then."
                          Last edited by Koishi; 10-22-2018, 12:12 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The oceans of Cali (an indefinite time later)
                            After the events that passed, Senna had begun looking around the ship, exploring each and every aspect it under the guise of exploration. As some time passed she came across 013 and their men and in the long run decided it would be best to get a bit more closer to her 'brother'. After some time looking into it she decides it would be best to snipe him in the head with another jellybean, taking out one of the sugary menaces and throwing it right towards his head fairly accurately, though nonlethal.

California boardwalk
                            Erica walked along the boardwalk, continuing to look at each place for work, giving a bit of a look back at the weird restaurant before looking at the card she was given. Bailey simply gives her a look of confusion before asking her sister the looming question.

"Sis, why did you act the way you did to the man? He seemed very nice."

This statement put Erica to a complete halt she looks over to her sister and simply hugs her, letting her continue to deal with the resume's.
                            "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Jason received the breakfast given to him and gave a soft nod. His thanks started as a quiet murmur, but then aloud.

"Th... Thanks.", Jason said. He seemed not quite as hostile as before, but there seemed to be something more.
                              Last edited by S121; 11-13-2018, 04:20 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Misaka quickly noticed the odd difference in Jason's behavior. He was much less abrasive and a lot more docile. Her face turned to that of consern as she looked the soldier in the eye (or the helmet,) "Is everything alright?"

Comment

Working...
                                X