X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ljost Lake 12:33 AM

Azeruk was a little angry about being rooted, but he took comfort that he would at least get a couple laughs if she walked any further. If she did, she would run straight into the inner wall of the shield. In a flash of light, Azeruk was shown a vision about the origin of monsters. It was certainly strange to see the almost pure white of the lab. It was unlike any of the architecture today. As the vision ended, Azeruk's vision returned to normal and he could see the beach again.

Azeruk continued to keep the invisible shield around her as he thought about what had just happened, trying to make better sense of it.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Frank was a little shaken by what he saw.

"What... Who was that? Whose memories were those? I don't remember any of that."

He tried to think about it, but cast the thought aside. He took out the locket and looked inside. All of the memories from that day flooded in.

"Just stay calm for now. Think like a fish. If you're rowdy, they'll be thrashing around." Franks father said to Frank. They were on the island, fishing for food.

"Don't worry, dad. I'll make sure I catch one, big enough to feed us for a lifetime!"

"Now now, there, ya big warrior. Even if there were a monster that big,.not even I could catch it. Why, it'd break the entire bonfire area!"

They both laughed. Then, Frank felt a strong tug.

"Dad, dad, I think I got one!"

"Oh, boy, you sure do! Come on, pull!"

They both tugged hard at the pole. Suddenly, a fish the size of a horse burst from the water.

"Quick, Frank, freeze it!"

"I don't think-"

"You can do it! I believe in you!"

Then, Frank used the water to freeze the splash the fish made. It followed the fish and then froze it. It landed on the island with a thud.

"By god.. Ya know what? That should be good for a week! I'm proud of you, Frank!"

Then, Frank thought of someone. A friend of his fathers.

"... Hey guys... I think I know someone who can help us control our abilities. He can't completely do it for us -- that is for us to do ourselves-- but he can give us a good start."
      Last edited by wonderweiss; 09-04-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Ljost Lake 12:33 AM

As the vison began to fade Sidna began thinking about what to do next. Personally she wanted to find all those people she saw in the vision. The four persons in the corridor, Grav and Spira. After some time Frank said that he knew of someone that could help them control their abilities. "I know perfectly how to control my magic. This haven't happened since about 8 years ago. I suppose that we should pay a visit tough. Just to see what he can do. The next thing we should do after that is to find those people shown in the vision. I would also like to ask you a question Galdura. How is it that you are able to control other magic than you normal time magic?"

Just to demonstrate a little more she burnt the roots around Azruk's boots. "The four people in the vision is recognize. They are the head of SYSTEM, the very top. As for this person named Grav, I think I've seen a picture of him once. As for you question. The reason I can use so varying magic is because that a few years back I also got the magic over memories. As memories is the thing that control our magic I can change them to reflect what I need. Now then I suppose I should leave now". She then disappeared in a cloud of smoke. "I suppose we should get some rest."
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

"Right... But the house is gone, and there is only one hammock..."

Frank paced, thinking. Then, he remembered something.

"That's right! There is a woman in myrkur who owns a boarding cabin. She may be willing to take us in. After all, I do think I remember helping her out."

Comment

Ljost Lake 12:35 AM

When Frank metioned them being able to sleep in a actual house Sidna was very happy. She knew that now that they were on this journey this would probably not be able to sleep much in beds anymore. It might pass weeks between every time they would be able to sleep in a proper bed. Just this one last time would be a wonder.

"Alright you lead the way. I'm so tiered that I might just fall over, and I don't lnow about Azeruk. He had to use all his energy to even get us over here."
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Azeruk frowned as Galdura disappeared.

"Great...", Azeruk mumbled under his breath as he dissipated the shield and walked over to Sidna and Frank.

He heard them talking about traveling to a little house before they continue on.

"I'll be able to do it. I've never transported two other people before. How far away is it and in what direction?", Azeruk asked as he stopped in front of them, ready to find the nearest bed and sleep.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"Direction? Just take us to the Myrkur entrance. If you go inside, you'll slip on the wet ground. I kinda... Made it snow with the cold atmosphere I emitted while fighting Reginald last time. Don't worry, I know the place well."

Frank went to walk back to shore, but midway, his power gave in and he fell. He popped his head out.

"Gah! Seems I used too much of my power..."

He swam back to the island.

Comment

"Alright let's get going. We have to be careful tough. We can't get too comfortable."
                  The group then began walking towards the house. Once they reached it they slept calmly trough the night.

Myrkur - Nice person's house 6:24 AM

After a nice night of sleep Sidna woke up to a sound. She didn't intend to wake up so early, but it was something weird about this sound. When she looked trough the window she saw the cause. SYSTEM agents were looking trough every house in the village. No wonder people wasn't happy with them. If this in fact happened regularly this would be one of the worst places to live. She quickly got up and woke up the others. "We have to leave quickly. SYSTEM agents coming. Get together you stuff"
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Myrkur - Nice person's house 6:24 AM

Azeruk snapped awake and looked looked out the window. Sure enough, SYSTEM agents were searching the entire village. Was this a natural occurrence? If it was, then the town probably had spies as well. Perhaps one of the villagers mentioned something to one of SYSTEM's agents. Whatever the case, now was not the time for contemplation. Right now they had to leave.

"Already on it.", Azeruk quietly said to Sidna as he quickly put on his utility harness and bag of supplies.
                    sigpic

Comment

Earlier in the morning...

Frank couldn't sleep. He went to the owner to talk with her. But he received a surprise when he saw that she was talking to the same woman that was almost mugged earlier.

"Oh, Frank, we were just talking about you."

The woman went up to frank. "um... Well, you saved me... And as gratitude... I will reward you... With-"

"Please, I don't want a reward, I was just doing what I love to do, but... How did you know it was me?"

"Well... When I ran off, I ran into the alley to hide... And I saw you... Changing..."

Both the woman and frank blushed. "Well, I guess I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, so its my fault... Anyways, so you live here?"

"Why of course. After all, I am the landlady's daughter."

The landlady walked up to frank. "That is true. You've helped out not only me, but my daughter as well. Therefore I must reward you somehow. So as a gift, I give you... My daughter's hand in marriage!"

Both frank and the woman were shocked. "What?!"

"I-I'm sorry, but I-I can't, you see I'm-"

"Oh, settle down, I was merely teasing. But here, for all your troubles."

The landlady gave frank 25 gold coins.

"This is too much... I cannot thank you enough."

"Oh, but you already did."

The group continued the conversation throughout the rest of the morning. That is, until came around.

"... Sorry, but I have to go."

He rushed to the others' room. "We have company... Oh, you're awake."

Comment

Ljost lake-12.35AM

Wenxuan watched through Madge's eyes as the others left, well, at least they forgot about him, that was good. Madge settled down to sleep, but Wenxuan's consciousness remained active, considering what he should do next. This Galdura was weird. He could not recall seeing her before all though she seemed to know about him. Maybe he would return to Mattur under a guise and find out more about what was actually going on, he had not been privy to such matters, but then, in the past he had felt no inclination to bother. Now he had a reason to poke around. His body should be sufficiently recovered within 24 hours to allow him to inhabit it once more, but meanwhile, he could do nothing. So he kept watch using Madge's senses while making plans.

Ljost Lake-6:24AM
                        Madge finished placing down the last part of the camouflage, it would not stand up to much inspection, but it would suffice. Wenxuan had no idea what caused this search by SYSTEM through the town, but he had asked Madge to cover and hide his body with leaves just to be safe. The task finally done, Wenxuan requested that Madge flew closer to the town to keep track of what was going on. She was careful to keep hidden so as not to alarm everyone nearby now that she was more beast than bird thanks to the previous night's transformation. Wenxuan promised to reverse this as soon as possible, but for the moment nothing could be done.

Madge settled down opposite the next building to be searched and Wenxuan was surprised to see the three from last night in a room within that building. Looking through the window, he could see that they were preparing to leave. Wenxuan shrugged mentally, maybe these people were the reason for the search. So the two of them watched through Madge's eyes and watched the events unfold.
                        How many times can you die a day~?
                        How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Myrkur - Nice person's house 6:31 AM

After packing their bags for a few minutes they were ready to take off. They couldn't rely on Azeruk's light magic anymore for traveling as transporting three persons at a time could be a big task. To big for a normal human. Because of that they had to travel by for from now on. First they was going to try to get a few mount to travel faster tough. "It was up north we were headed right? To that guy that Frank knows?"

After thanking for staying at their house they quickly got out of the house. The first thing they did was to hide behind a few bushes to not get seen by the system Agents. After a few minutes a few agents came up into the house to inspect. Although the nice person tried to talk his way out of it he was taken away for trial. "I don't really like having the person that cared for us such nicely get put on trial like, but right now there is nothing we can do. They are way to many for us to take on. What about that buy we found up on the lake? Do you think we could take him with us? He might know something about SYSTEM."
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Frank turned to Sidna.

"That would be a good idea, but if they were able to track us down to a small town like this, they must have gone to the lake, and if they didn't take him back, he would have escaped. Let's hope that he's alright and we meet again. Right now, we must go. Now, look here."

Frank took out a map of the town.

"As we see here, there is an eastern and western exit, in shore of the fact that I said he lived north. Look here now."

He pinpointed the current location of the group, grabbed a pen, and dragged it across the map, leading a trail from their position to a house.

"This house is abandoned. There us a basement there, and I know a secret passage leading north via underground tunnels. Is everyone clear on the plan?"

Comment

Myrkur - Outside 6:34 AM

Sidna inspected the map while she heard what Frank had to say. Although she didn't like abandoning people she had to in this case. "Alright let's go." The group then began going towards the old house. Luckily for them it didn't seem like SYSTEM bothered to check this part of town. Maybe it was because of that not many people lived here, or maybe it was just to old to check.

After some walking they reached the house. At first look at the house you could definitively see that it had stood empty for some time now. "I suppose it's just to go inside right?". When they reached the basement Sidna didn't really know where to go anymore. The path had been clear so far, but now she didn't know anymore. "Alright show us. I suppose you should lead from here"
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

"Alright then. I hope that the jug is still there."

Frank concentrated. He closed his eyes. He was searching for a jug of water that would be on the outside of the basement wall.

"... Got it!"

He threw his hand out to one part of the wall. Suddenly, ice began covering it, in sore of there being no water around, hence the purpose of the hidden water jug. The wall broke, revealing a large tunnel.

"Now then, shall we?"

He stepped into the tunnels, weaving through the intertwining corridors.

Finally, the tunnel ended. There was a trap door overhead.

"Alright, we're here. But just a heads up. This person I know can teach you the basics in controlling yourself not only in mentally, but emotionally and spiritually as well... But get ready to see irony at its finest."

The trap door was opened, revealing a beautiful garden of a variety of flowers. The trees were grand, and in the center of all that, a small cottage.

Comment

Working...
                                X