X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess you could say that. Oh, and time for new character!

Name: Unknown, but nicknamed "Nova"

Race: Bioroid, was human

Profession and/or Talents: She is highly skilled at anything technical related, and is also highly skilled in a firefight.

Inventory: She carries a pair of molecular cutting blades, capable of cutting through the thickest armor, slicing the very molecules of an opponent into pieces, and can cut through shields quite quickly.

She carries a handheld cutting laser, modified for combat, that slices through shields and armor, though has a somewhat limited range to it.

As her main ranged weapon, he carries a large, tri-barreled energy firing machine gun that deal a large amount of damage, though requires some time to spin up to it's maximum fire rate.

Personality: She, for the most part, is a mixture between carefree and highly methodical, being able to do highly advanced calcuations in her head while also thinking about something completely different. SHe can be happy go-lucky one second, and logical the next. She's known by many to be quite boyish, but still has some girly traits as well.

Elemental preference: Light, Matter, Dark

History: Nova was once a freelance engineer repairing passing ships and gear for people, and gained quite a bit of money doing it. Then she lost most of her limbs in an accident involving a heavily damaged ship and a coolant leak. After getting prosthetics, she decided to fully modify herself into a bioroid. Afterwords, she continued her work, now stronger than ever, until she heard about The Reaper, and more specifically, it's armor. She then created her own set of armor, and set off as a freelance bounty hunter, with her engineer job on the side.

Bio: She wanders throughout the galaxy collecting bounties and repairing other people's stuff, on the side.

Notes: Her abilities.

Null Star: Nova creates balls of anti-matter around her that seek out her enemies and cut through them like a blade. These orbit around her until dismissed or used.

Radial Blind: Emits a sudden bright flash of light, stunning and blinding everyone around her.

Teleport: Nova teleports to wherever she looks, closing in distance between an opponent.

Crush: Her most powerful ability, which magnetizes the bones of surrounding enemies and machines, crushing them until they are nothing but giblets. This ability exhausts her though, so she uses it only in grave situations.

Oh, and this is what her armor looks like.
    flow_by_corsare-d6290mn.jpg
    Last edited by Koishi; 10-12-2013, 04:02 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima
      looks good, though I would say have the weapons be able to deplete shields quickly. I like to keep shields as the ultimate anti-energy solution that can't simply be ignored for balancing reasons. Though Personal Shields are typically extremely weak anyway and would not be much of a hindrance. Most people don't use em unless trying to guard against something (Think like the Touhou Fighter games' guard action or Super Smash Bros')

Teleportation...was something I didn't really consider before. Initially I was using only warp gates and then what you could call teleportation in the form of Time Phase...
      How far is the range? Cause visual range is massive...

Comment

Okay, i'll go back and change the blades. As for the teleport, somewhere around the 100-175 ft range. Easly enough to teleport across a large room.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima
          Alright then

I'll add her to the roster.

So what will ya be doing with her to start with?

Comment

Wandering, probably. Also, you gonna post in IC?

Comment

eventually here when I can think straight. Gotta get food... it's 4 pm for me and I have had nothing at all since 6pm of yesterday.

Comment

And why exactly are you starving yourself?

Comment

today was a home football game...the dining halls are closed during the game...
                  back with Mystia Chicken wrap devoured and thus actually functioning somewhat...

Comment

It be quiet over yonder.

Comment

aye.
                      I'm gonna get some sleep.

night peeps

Comment

@Cucoo

Nighty night.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

gonna wait until the people down at the ground level disappear from there smoke fest -w- had to close my window and I can't sleep with it closed cause it gets too hot in my room...even though it's getting into fall temps.

Comment

@Cucoo

Welcome back!

Smoke Fest?
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

cigarettes and all their glory.

I'm on the fourth floor and unfortunately I'm above the entrance to the side of the hall I'm in. So...ya. Midnight smoke. Gods save me and my minor asthma. Luckily they're gone so I managed to open the window again so I can cool the room again.

That'll take awhile.

Comment

ok then
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X