X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Book

I'd post something to help advance your part but Idk what I could do to help ^^;;

Comment

@cucoo
      I intend to leave Nhiome alone for a while and watch how things play out, Nhiome is at the moment 2 hours ahead of the others...so, yeah
      How many times can you die a day~?
      How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@ Book

anything you would want to see happen to help progress your part at all?

Comment

@cucoo

erm...nothing really, except...who is that woman with the weird staff thingy also in Sol Inceneron?
          How many times can you die a day~?
          How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Weird staff?
            ...no clue but I think you mean Dalia who's in the underground caverns of Inopia where there's a handful of ancient temples (which is actually one big one).

Comment

@ S121

What is the ability of armor lock again? Revere is about to make a statement about it but I'm not 100% certain if I do understand what it is...

Comment

Armor lock locks you to the ground, but makes you invincible during that time.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hrm makes sense there but to put a fighter into it...
                  Hmmm...
                  Need to figure out the next statement of Revere a bit better.
                  And how a crystal core would react to it.
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-14-2013, 07:54 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

It basically locks you to the ground, which would lock John into his seat. Since he has the entire ship connected to his suit, it would probably use the ship's shield generators to create the shield. If it uses the crystal to make the shield, then it should be fine, since John also has his suit in it's overcharged state.

Worst case scenario, It protects John, but puts a slight drain on the crystal.

In the end, John is using his suit's power to power the mass Armorlock.

Let's not forget that it also destroys vehicles that slam into the Armorlock. I always hated that when trying to ram someone.
                    Last edited by S121; 10-14-2013, 08:07 PM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Ok...I think it would act as Overcharging the main crystal of the fighter then, cause the shields are powered by the same crystal that powers the rest of the fighter (engines, guns, everything.) This is because of the fear to use multiple crystals in one system keeps it from being multi core. Even though a system could be isolated, introducing another crystal in the same grid system makes it still dangerous.
                      The Nova Engine at full charge would do the same almost...
                      And that would explain how Revere managed to overcome Aion's overcharge.
                      ...and that brings up the question...
                      what would happen if two invincible fighters rammed into each other?

Comment

It'd be a situation of the Unstoppable Force vs the Immovable Object.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

They would both slam into each other and stop or bounce off of one another.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Might also be something a bit like this.

Comment

I gotta make a solid model of how Aura Crystals work and how Overcharge and Limit Breaker works.

Need to make a definitive limit of Aura crystals and how their recharge ability works and how size matters.
                              Then I need to set true criteria of Overcharge and a concept I have yet to introduce: Limit Break.

Limit Break is when Overcharge hits a "harmonic" lets say. It stabilizes it and then exceeds the normal limit of overcharge where it would have gone nova. However it has to be kept at that harmonic and attempting to end it is difficult. In the story I use Limit Breaker only twice as a mechanic of Aura Crystals. So I didn't initially bother with details about it.

EDIT:

Suggestions welcome.

@ Book
                              So you want to possibly have Nhiome meet Dalia, who is in possession of Arke, the Sword of Sealing?

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                                Sword of Sealing?
                                The only sword that involves Seals that anyone needs is the one from Spiral Knights.

Comment

Working...
                                X