X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On to another post I go...
    And to trying to describe a space battle with Revere...
    hm... this will be awhile.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-13-2013, 01:27 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well until then, welcome back!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ Mima

Hmm you know...Venion is Erebos's domain so he would know of all that is happening. Typically people steer clear of it because of that as Erebos is my ultimate OP character that does nothing in the entire story...
        *Just rambling here*
        So Hyperion then should be and would be in like Sector 11 or 12 on the edges in order to prevent Erebos from exterminating the rats in his solar system.

He doesn't like renegades...his solar system has become a utopian haven of peaceful civilization protected by demons and darkness. There's no light in the system except for the faint glow of a small dwarf star. I think I had this sorta in the description except for the part where Erebos would be keeping crooks out.

@ S121

aye.
        I love the cold...
        So much that when someone knocks on my door and when I open it their initial reaction is: "Geez it's cold in there..."

Comment

@Cucoo

I like the cold too. Half the time, it feels like I'm cooking from the inside, out.

EDIT:

I was actually going to have John feign the charge and attack after making a quick maneuver. That's why I put that it seemed that he was going to charge him. -_-;

Let's keep going...
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Derp
            =w= even I'm not that good at making things work perfectly in these bouts. bah.

I could cut the one part off and edit it so as to fit that section in.

Comment

@Cucoo

Over and done with. Now for the next post.

Anyways, Aion and Revere are charging at each other, right?

Where is John?
              sigpic

Comment

He was next to Aion
                If he follows with the charge and tries to take a shot at pointblank range he'll score a hit, and I would say Revere would also. At the end both sides should be in a condition where neither wins the battle. Revere will fly off and then Aion John, and the last pilot of the original squadron would go back.

Comment

@Cucoo

I was thinking, what if John were to supercharge his suit and feed it into the ship's shields, creating a sort of ship Armorlock?

Would that protect him?
                  sigpic

Comment

blah I gotta get sleep...I'm feeling like I could at any second here.

night guys, this time for real.

@ S121

...it's...possible Yes. Aion can do something similar with something else.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

With his luck, it should work and keep him safe.

Nighty night.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                        @ Mima

Hmm you know...Venion is Erebos's domain so he would know of all that is happening. Typically people steer clear of it because of that as Erebos is my ultimate OP character that does nothing in the entire story...
                        *Just rambling here*
                        So Hyperion then should be and would be in like Sector 11 or 12 on the edges in order to prevent Erebos from exterminating the rats in his solar system.
                        That's sort of what I was going for, at the VERY, VERY edge of the system. Hell, most would actually consider it an asteroid.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Aye aye

alright then.

@ S121

Heads up, I edited my one post so that John could do what he was going to.
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-13-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Is Aion and Revere still charging at each other?
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I edited it to before that scene. I kept it in a spoiler box for now just so I have it but post what ya were going to.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

Post coming soon...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X