X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its ok, I forget names usually ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia
      Aye..typically I'm bad with names also.
      except when it comes to (of course) my own characters. The fact that I can keep 8 years worth of stuff straight in my head w/o having to constantly consult my notes scares me...
      ...no really it does. I think my story has consumed the majority of my brain's memory space.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-12-2013, 03:21 AM.

Comment

I understand you Cucoo

Part of my mind is filled with events I rather want to ignore and another part is filled with events I love. Seeing how they clash is a pretty war in my mind

But then I forget what I was doing because I was focusing on those events :P
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

Aye...it's what kinda drives me to keep going here because I'm effectively getting more details down and solidified as they come up...

@ Book
          Problem
          Where they are now is the center of the galaxy.
          And you do know what is at the center of a galaxy, right?
          A black hole.
          The Nexion system is just beyond Zone 6 around the center of the galaxy. This is happening in Zone 12 near the Black Hole all in a battle station called the Daedalus Project which makes the Death Star from Star Wars look like a pebble. Heavily armed (It's...supposed to be able to "stop" a goddess so...) and will let nothing near it. Your ships would be annihilated if they got even near firing range.
          In Chapter 31: Death of Hope The Daedalus Project destroys Alpha, Beta, and Delta Division's entire fleets composed of Three Alpha Class now called Iupiter Class, and a lot of everything else.
          And then an organized assault of a few billion fighters breaks through the defenses only at the proper time when the Eclipse of Stars happens.

But...so...ya...
          Finally the room is at the center of the entire station. It's not called the Daedalus Project for nothing.

x.x it's those sorts of things I meant by in my PM...though at the moment when I mentioned that I was worried about other things. My bad

EDIT: I shouldn't keep hiding things and just say how everything works. =w= problem is that means I need to put the notes I don't have on paper and that would take awhile...and a lot of space.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-12-2013, 03:31 AM.

Comment

@cucoo

...I sort of expected that....I just hoped for the best, I will go edit it now
            How many times can you die a day~?
            How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@ Book

^^; sorry about that...

And you can tell I kinda went big in terms of scale for a lot of things...

Comment

so a star destroyer to the 10^9 ?

Spoiler:

Comment

It's a sort of Death Star cause it had the one massive cannon feature.
                  It's sole purpose was to stop/seal away/kill the Goddess Venturia which we know as Anankerisa.

The substance is what protects it from her. She can't do anything to it because of the substance that is similar to the other that the Reaper encountered... (actually I screwed up alittle bit here because Anankerisa used it when it is the only thing that can harm her and trap her.)

Plus I need to come up with a name for this Substance ( I was thinking Dark Matter...but...eh...)
                  - properties include being able to kill any living thing that could be classified as having a "life force" (humans, cells, bacteria, etc.)
                  - Being able to pass through objects that are not energized by an energy that is derived from the Halls of Time.

EDIT:

And on what Revere's arm would look like. just switch the blue for red. And no chains...

Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-12-2013, 04:13 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Wait, is John in his own ship, or is he in the same ship as Aion?

If he's in the same ship as Aion, then John's ship is still in the Landing Bay.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh derp
                      Aion's fighter is a single man only.
                      I assumed that ya thought you were in a standard mass-produced Maverick Fighter when ya asked before about the capabilities.

Comment

Based on some of the dialogue earlier, I assumed that they were two-manned.

I'll add some details into my other posts...

EDIT:

...And done.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

well then.. time to sleep

Being pulled to bed by a warm koala ^^

goodnight

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

G'night

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
                              sigpic

Comment

Le derp

Ok so looking into how things are developing, are there any details I should bring up now? Like questions on anything.

Also overall thoughts on how this is going. Be brutally honest if need be with me here. I really want to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X