• Show
Clear All

No problem, man.

Comment

Alright then

let the haunting begin!

Oh and Hat...
      one tiny favor...
      for your posts, could you copy and paste the location tag at the beginning? It helps me to just grab it when I go through my update so I don't have to hunt for it. (It helps me make sure I'm consistent with my locations. I have a tendency of putting in different locations otherwise.)
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-23-2013, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Still need to work on that update on my side... but Elsword is eating too much of my time!!!

Comment

Ha no problem, take your time.

Comment

Thanks ^^;;

Also I'm trying to work on the basic skill quest for Elsword's Sword Knight class.

The skill I would get is Armor Break, and I'm definitely going to be using it once I get it. It involves Elsword bashing his enemy with the hilt of his sword with a chance of breaking their armor, nullifying their Physical Defense Power by 90%. At level 1 it's a 21% chance to nullify physical defense, and at max level it has a... *chuckles slightly* 69% chance... I can't believe I find that funny =w=;

Comment

game developers...

anyway...

@ S121

feel free to make your next move in the battle sequence. I have something in mind but It'll be for when John takes down the tower. Have the tank take the shot.

Comment

@Cucoo

Understood.

When do I end my post, when the tower falls, or when he neutralizes the tank?
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

either is fine.
                  It's up to you on how far ya want to carry it. I can adapt to either outcome.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

BTW, have you ever seen Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?
                    Last edited by S121; 11-24-2013, 12:03 AM.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

One more thing, on what side of the tower is the squad of soldiers located?

Are they in between the tank and the tower?
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Yes I have seen it and I was following what you and SUSTIC were talking about

And let's say the squad is in the latter position and would scatter when the tower begins to fall.

@ Mima

Oh by the way... Nexus didn't exist...unless I still have it labeled as Nexus on the map. I had a typo all along during that part. It was supposed to be Sedes Imperii.
                        Also a badguy right at the heart of the former Venturian Empire? Right smack dab in the territory of the Pride of Venturia? The Ruthless trained army of the Alpha Division? Led by Commander Regalis, The War Veteran that has been serving for 50 years?
                        This Tracker guy has balls of steel to venture to the center of the former Venturian Empire. I think by definition its a republic now...but still...

Comment

I might put in a little clarification about the Tracker. He can track anyone almost anywhere in the entire galaxy from the faintest clues. If there's anyone who knows how to hide, it's him.

Also, it is still labelled as Nexus.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Just checked, I did fix it in the map
                            I don't know why I had originally called it Nexus...I was derping...

Comment

Oh. I was thinking of the system name, not the planet name. Thye sound so similar.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Aye that's why I was confused myself that I would have it.
                                It musta been the original concept I had because I think in one of my notes I had it as such.
                                But somewhere along the lines I changed it so that it wasn't so similar, but when I made those posts, I was referencing my original notes and not the updated.

Comment

Working...
                                X