X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Man, I think this is the most action-packed post I have ever made.

I love typing up action scenes! XD

The post is almost done...
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Ok for here...

I'll make an update when Hat posts.

Also @ Mima

Feel free to advance Reaper and Nova. Once they reach Sedes Imperii I'll bring in their test.

Comment

double post

made this for everyone

The RP Group

Comment

@Kristia

In my post, I said that John could usually knock people out with the head-butt, but it's up to you what happens, considering that Mara isn't a normal human.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok let's progress things shall we?

@ Mima
            If you progress Reaper and Nova then I can have Aetheron interact with them in Nexion System
            I'll update Mima and Nero here now

@ Hat
            Ok what are your thoughts on how the situation is going? Or is it just confusing?

@ S121
            I'll update with the battle as well with my next post.

@ SUSTIC
            I'm going to lead the two into a shrine with the backstory on the Shards of Starlight. I'll retract Cicero and have them on their own once they get there. I'll simply describe the surroundings as you go.

@ Book
            Ok I'm thinking about having Nhiome get back to his ship with Dalia left behind. That way you can proceed with what you need to do to get your second character in.

Comment

Double Post

Just to shake up everyone with a Human character

"Oh yes, the war is over, indeed." Cicero glanced back almost distractedly as though walking forward was taking up most of his attention. "But alas...the War of Eterntiy has begun afterwards. Of course that is a war that involves all of the Galaxy. Tragic...Humans always start something. Oh they could be deemed a curse to the universe! Yet they are a blessing. A true paradox...It will be Humans that shall be the end of us all, Yet Humans shall be the Venturians' saviors...A shame that the Venturians cannot save themselves...or can they? Ah that is the question! Is it the Humans that shall save the Venturians, or shall they save themselves? Or is it the Humans that shall, no matter what occurs, still be the ultimate enemy of the Venturians? Ah...curiosities of life!"

Comment

@Cucoo

So humans are going to be a possible target, or they're going to play a major part, right?

As for the battle, I'll be standing by.
                sigpic

Comment

after Trillions of years, humans have been accepted into Venturian culture, but they are still the ones blamed for the War of Eternity, partially because it was a Human that started it.

I read through my original notes and found that I had this planned...and I mulled it over and it fits.

Oh and the battle will have to wait a bit because I forgot I was meeting with me Engineering team in 30 minutes, and I can't write it out that fast...

Comment

@Cucoo

And which human started it?
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

unfortunately I can't say. It would ruin the ending.

Comment

@ Mima

Just an FYI

Sedes Imperii is more nebula like than planet. there is a core, like a gas giant, but there's no real shape to it. The atmosphere is breathable. Also, due to its nature as a sort of nebula, the side of it that is in night actually has a slight light from "below" aka the other side of the planet, giving a sort of Aura effect among the floating cities.

Also, feel free to control the bartender.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-27-2013, 12:04 AM.

Comment

@ S121

Sullivan left, It's Navarre that's going to spar with them now.

Comment

@Cucoo

Done.

As for John's side, he's waiting until one of the gunships flies near him, since he shot at one of them with his pistol. Just clarifying, because I have doubts about me making it clear.
                            sigpic

Comment

You can control it.

and...picture...uhm...

I like this...

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...im-d4o4k2j.jpg

Just add machinegun turret on either side, top, and tail
                              and a Cannon turret on the bottom

EDIT: Maybe something more like this...

With the two under wing guns being able to pivot 180 and point straight down, and add the upper turret and tail gun along with the bottom cannon
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-27-2013, 12:22 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

Post incoming...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X