X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question, could we possibly create other races of beings to RP as, because I have an idea for one from a picture I saw.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima

sure. I mean, the main races that are common to the entire galaxy is what I have listed. You can go ahead and break that for like specific planets. For example, Kiara is a Water Nymph specific to Alcyon.

Comment

I'm back form a power outage.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

OMG YOU ARE BACK!!! *Tackles S121*

I absolutely HATE power outages!

Comment

X-02?

As in the Wyvern?

Comment

@ Hat

...well....ain't that something...why am I surprised this happened? TwT;
              uhm I completely disregarded that when I put the labels and that just happened to be happy coincidence (and isn't that far off of what I imagined.)

I was thinking more of the Ace Combat's XFA-27 in appearance

EDIT:

*looks at X-02 again at different angles*

...the Ace Combat's XFA-27 is based on the wyvern...isn't it...

Ok that's even happier coincidence. So yes....the X-02 happens to be pretty much what I intended.

EDIT 2:

Thinking it through, the Wyvern is actually more "sword-like" in appearance. It would be the perfect match for what I had in mind.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-16-2013, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Okay then, i guess i'll plop this here.

Race: The Anodyne
                The Anodynes are celestial beings made of liquefied stardust, or 'burning star', as they would call it. These beings were once part of their home star, but released as excess gas into the nearby planets, causing them to liquefy into their otherwise super liquid form. How a minuscule piece of a star gained the ability to live is unknown, along with how it was even able to develop its sentience.​ They have no known home planet, and wander aimlessly through the void of space.

The Anodynes adore the humanoid, or upright bipedal form; they consider it to be the purest of all forms, due to the fact that this is the first form they have developed upon gaining their sentience. They believed it was chosen by their 'gods' in order for them to survive. Their body consists of a core, the main 'generator' of the body, the 'stardust', an extremely viscous outer liquid, and an inner super liquid that forms most of their body, and the 'star pieces', the hard, sturdy crystals that form on their chest, waist, and limbs.​ They are known to be extremely intelligent, but also very rare. They are known thorughout the galaxy, but only a few will ever probably see them in their lifetimes.

As their name suggests, the Anodynes are particularly fond of the processes and the secrets of healing. As such, they are capable of immortality and can never die in age, given they have the resources to fuel the burning core inside their cold, hard shells. Unfortunately, the process of healing can not help them if their core gets destroyed. These consequences make them far from invincible.​

They usually take up a variety of professions in colonies and many other places, and are known for having more intellectual jobs, such as scientists, politicians, and military commanders. Most are known to be somewhat religious, but there are radical zealots, and some who simply shrug off religion all-together.

Here's a picture for reference. (Note, they can come in all kinds of colors and variations in flame, star pieces, and they do have the ability to be in a liquid form.)
                Last edited by Koishi; 11-16-2013, 09:27 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I'm back from an internet outage now.

(WTF!? -_-)

@NeoFox

Tell me about it. -_-;

I HATE power outages with a passion, especially since it happens so often where I live, due to the 60's power setup.

When one of the capacitors up on the telephone poles blows out and EXPLODES, they simply replace it instead of taking steps to prevent another explosion. It's happened twice in 1 year.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ Mima

Mind if I just say that they are native to Nexion System? Just to give them an area in general where they are primarily so as to keep to the theme of having specific races that are not the primaries more limited to certain areas?

Like for instance, there's Demonarcs everywhere in Venion system, but there's one or two that somehow manage to get elsewhere. So I would just follow the pattern of something like that. Sound ok?

Comment

Well, the XFA-27 was included in Ace Combat 2, while the X-02 was from Ace Combat 4. The Wyvern would be inspired by the XFA, in fact.

By the way, did my PM go through?

Comment

@S121

Damn... I don't hate power outages that much, but I still hate them...

Anyways I wonder what John and Cortana would think about my new character Kaname... (see app at the bottom of page 98.) I'm also talking about what they would think about both of her personalities...

Comment

@ Hat

oh lol ^^;
                          well shoot...now I suddenly have the urge to play Ace Combat again... (I only have the one on the 3DS =w=;...I should get some of the others...)

@ Neo

what do you think about what my characters would think and...well...with Eleos...try to do...
                          *AHEM*

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh Cucoo... remember those cookies I gave you earlier? Well I should have mention that there was POISON in them. They were also meant for Cicero not you :P

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                              @ Mima

Mind if I just say that they are native to Nexion System? Just to give them an area in general where they are primarily so as to keep to the theme of having specific races that are not the primaries more limited to certain areas?

Like for instance, there's Demonarcs everywhere in Venion system, but there's one or two that somehow manage to get elsewhere. So I would just follow the pattern of something like that. Sound ok?
                              The thing is, if they did have a central area, it would be more towards the edge of the galaxy, somewhere where many would consider it's too much trouble to be worth going there.

Comment

You did get my PM regarding Force Application, right? Or was it too long?

Comment

Working...
                                X