X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take utsuh, for example, he has mountains of information related to the spartan on any kind of work

Then you with your almost 10 years of notes with this story
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh true...

Part of me still wished I produce the kind of detailed information that utsuh does have
      And honestly, with this...we're now going into areas where my notes don't cover.
      That's why I decided to make this an RP. It allows for people like ya to input opinions and ideas that fill in the gaps that I never could fill.

Comment

Well, lets keep walking forward, the best ideas come from random actions
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Kristia

The only reason I have all that information is because I studied the Halo Wiki as best as I could.

Never let it be said that I do things halfway.

@Cucoo

What do you mean detailed information?

More often than not, my posts are fairly plain.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Detailed as in definitive as in specific.
            Though I guess I can just say Halo has finite details...

Everything I have in my story is conceptual. there is no finite. When I wrote it I focused solely on the concepts I was exploring, not the details.
            Immortal's Curse, the Madness of Eternity, When History Repeats...
            I focused on the abstract rather than defining the finite. I didn't initially have specifics like "How big the Iupiter Class Battle Cruiser is." I just had abstract like "...is big enough to put the fear of god in anyone. Religious or not."
            I didn't set limits on Aura Energy. I left it so that there was no definition so that I could use it as the plot demanded of it. I kept it restricted in use, but I didn't lay down a definitive ground rule for it. I gave myself guidelines but I left enough loopholes for me to use it if I came up with something new. That's the problem with Eternal Galaxy. 8 years now and it's still young. I still didn't have the middle chapters. Hell, I actually didn't have a beginning chapter truly written until this RP. I only had the ending.

Only the End.

That was it.
            I had a kick-a$$ end scenario...but nothing else.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well then let's keep building it up, shall we?
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@ S121 + Kristia

Aye.

@ Everyone

I just have to say this again.
                You guys are awesome.

The fact this has so far survived through to chapter 5 is, to me, absolutely amazing.
                The fact we're still going strong (despite the fact I only make major updates during the weekend) is even more so incredible to me.

Thank you, everyone, so much for this.
                You have no idea how much this truly does mean to me.

Thank you.

Comment

It be quiet in these here waters. Also, Cucoo, weren't you going to update?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

yep this is next on my list...currently typing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                      yep this is next on my list...currently typing.

sigpic

Comment

Tonight is a slow night huh?

Comment

bout to get a bit more lively...

I'll make a response to the combat simulation separate. Just to get things flowing again.

EDIT:

Conspiracy time

How many of us here play on the server? I had a slight little (it ain't little) idea...

EDIT 2

Oh and SUS, did ya have Eve respond to Cicero? it was really short line in page 77
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-22-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Oh no I didn't. I will right away.

Comment

Good good thanks, that way I can throw it in with the rest of the update ^^;

Comment

@Cucoo

I play on the server, but I KEEP GETTING "BAD LOGIN"!!! DX

I was so busy.

On a more positive note, what do you have in mind?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X