Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helios System
    Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur | Hangar Bay D

X lowered his arm cannon as it folded back and out of the way.
    "Insufficient Data... INPUT RESPONSE." He replied to the officer in charge. His voice sounding even more robotic as he approached the officer. However X seemed... a bit more threatening this time.

Comment

Helios System
      Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur
      Hangar Bay M

"Life of the party, this one is." One of the hunters said sarcastically. "Anyway, I think alil training 'ere will do us all a world of good. I'm starting to feel a bit rusty meself."
      "Tell me about it." Joe responded. "Alright, let's head out then!"
      "Oi!" Aion smirked. "When did you become Captain?"
      "Ha! I just saved ya some breath!"
      "Gee, thanks. Pfft-"
      "Hahaha!" Everyone laughed as the group began to head for the training center.

Hangar Bay D

"What's going on in here??" A voice echoed over all in the hangar. Lieutenant Navarre entered the area after being summoned by a Hangar Management Officer that witnessed the scene. He approached X after his steel gaze landed upon him. "You. You are in violation of code 792-A. To board a Venturian Council vessel without proper identification is a crime punishable by death. State your name and affiliation." Navarre's voice was rigid and precise. Every syllable was defined and clear. There was no hesitation at all present in his actions.

Comment

Helios System
        Hangar Bay M

John followed closely behind the group, while Cortana walked next to him. She was a little interested in how John would do without a little voice in his head, telling him about what was going on during a battle. It was going to be interesting to see John's fighting capabilities from a third-person view.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Helios System
          Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur | Hangar D

As soon as Lieutenant Navarre entered the Hangar X turned his attention to him. X quickly approached the Lieutenant, but did not remove his armor.

At first X did not say anything. He just stared at Navarre through his visor. "SELF IDENTIFICATION: X. AFFILIATION: N/A" He responded in that same cold, robotic tone. As he said it though X continued to stare blankly at Navarre. Some people would actually find it a bit unnerving.

Comment

Sol Inceneron
            Inopia - Temple of the Lost

Nhiome stopped firing at the Demonarc, seeing it had no effect; instead, he concentrated on the beam Dalia had indicated. When he was a meter away from it, he shot at it and once he saw that it was loosened, fired a short but more concentrated pulse at the creature right behind him, then he put on a burst of speed, firing at the beam and catching up with Dalia.
            How many times can you die a day~?
            How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Helios System

"How is the cheese, little mouse?" Mima asked, the evil smile still on her face.

"Because I don't like to make connections with people. Too dangerous, puts those involved in danger." Nova said in an almost monotone voice.
              Last edited by Koishi; 11-06-2013, 02:04 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Helios System

Mara noticed the nymph while she was finishing her book "Oh, im just making a quick maintenance check on the ship, this guy has endured quite its own hell with me as his pilot." she said while unplugging from the cockpit

The bioroid then walked towards her room and showed it to Kiara "I sometimes come here to avoid everything going on outside spending it reading and relaxing" She spoke sitting on the edge of her bed

"You can enter and see, they wonīt disappear like dust or something, just be careful with the clock when it hits an hour, the bird tends to go fast without notice" The white haired said as the cucoo bird appeared on the scheduled time
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sol Inceneron
                  Inopia - Temple of the Lost

Dalia turned and grabbed Nhiome, pulling him out of the path of the falling rubble from the beam. His shot slowed the Demonarc just enough so that it wound up being trapped by the debris. "Ha- Nice shot! We'll have some time now before it gets out of that..." She said. "C'mon, I saw a smaller room we can hide out in to the right." She pointed in a general direction to the right side of the passage where a small doorway stood.

Helios System

Mara's ship

Kiara jumped slightly when the cuckoo clock went off. "Oh! Oh! It's one of those...those clocks! Wow!" She went over and looked at it closely. "Wow...the last time I saw one of these...was back on Alcyon in the Dark Mages' refuge..." Kiara paused for a moment, recollecting and reminiscing in the pleasant memory. "It was a dark mage named Micero, he had one where the little bird was always something different each time. Once, while I was watching it and waiting, he made it so that instead of a bird that came out, it was a little adorable figurine of me and him. He liked to do things like that for me. Despite everything that happened on Alcyon, he always tried to lighten the mood." She smiled at the thought.

Nero's Study

"Eh?!" Nero looked up at Mima, realizing what she was saying. "Hey! Just because I like cheese doesn't mean anything!" He had a sheepish look of forced indignation on his face.

Hangar Bay D
                  Navarre frowned at X's response but regardless pulled up a holographic interface and inputted the data and initialized a scan of X. A confirmation symbol displayed and Navarre closed the interface. without looking again at X, he said in an even voice, "Welcome aboard the Flagship, Excalibur." and then swiftly turned and walked off, but not before shooting a glance at the drone pilots that had gathered in the area, causing them to scatter almost immediately.

Hangar Bay M

"Boooo- what kinda reason is that? That's no fun!" Terrisa gave a cross between an indignant and pouty look. "You know, the Hunters' Guild has a creed that basically says to not leave any Hunter behind; that our strength is in unity. Separated, we are weak. As one, we can achieve the impossible." Terrisa then adopted her usual face. "C'mon! You can be a Hunter, too! No more miss grumpy! That's not good for you, you know! C'mon!" She went over and started to drag Nova along with the rest of the group.

Training Area
                  The main group reached the Training facility of the ship, which was as large as five large football stadiums. Various terminals and rooms dotted the area. Observation boxes overlooked some of the larger areas.
                  "So this is the training grounds? Well, bigger than I thought." Joe pointed out.
                  An officer with a digital notepad was standing nearby and noticed the group. "Ah, here for a training session?"
                  A loud "Aye" resounded from the Hunters in unison.
                  "Well, alright then I'll put you all in the queue. If you'd all sign up here..." He passed the notepad around and each Hunter signed it. Joe passed it over to John. "There ya go, matey. by the looks of it there's no wait time so we'll be going straight in."

Comment

Helios System

Training Area

John grabbed the notepad and wrote down his entire "official" name. Once John was done, he simply handed it to Aion.

Cortana looked around the room, impressed by the sheer number of machines in the area. After taking a look at her surroundings, Cortana then asked Joe a question.

"Are we able to watch people as they go through the simulation?", Cortana asked Joe.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Helios System
                      Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur | Hangar D

X watched as Navarre left the area. One could say he was a bit impressed at how Navarre caused his men to scatter with just a glare. However one could not even tell underneath his helmet.

After the lieutenant left X simply just stood there...

Comment

Helios System

"Oh, stop playing coy. The mouse ears, your little love with cheese, it all makes sense. You're part mouse or something mouse-like, aren't you?" Mima said.

At this point, Nova didn't even budge. "There's a certain limit I have. You're trying to cross it. It's like trying to cross through space with a kayak and a paddle. It ain't going to work." Nova replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Helios System
                          Mara's ship

The Bioroid was happy to see Kiara having good memories "It is nice to have a moment of happiness from time to time, even though we are on gray times" she said still looking at her bookshelf and took a rather small book

Opening the book showed some images of sceneries and people from many places that the white haired had visited through her journey "There is always something good to see if you look around" she spoke with a warm smile
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Helios System

Mara's ship

"The times are dark, but it's not all bad. It might be war, but the fighting is sudden and brief most of the time. It has been escalating as of late ever since Revere...but I'm not worried. I believe that the legends will hold true and we'll get out of this mess and then we can all go home without fear." Kiara stared off with unfocused eyes and then turned back to Mara. "Oh, I almost forgot, we never did get to you when we were at the medical wing on the terms of possibly substituting some of your prosthetics with organics..." She smiled lightly. "It's not a perfect system, but would you want to try it? We might not be able to get everything but we could get some of your prosthetics back to being human organic."

Nero's Study

"...uuugh..." Nero let out a defeated sigh. "...it's a byproduct of being a Life Hacker. The reason I hide it is to avoid offending any Irians because, well, I bear resemblance to them, but I'm not of their lineage at all." Nero then took off the bandanna and let his ears pop up. "This is another skeleton in my closet that can get me killed." He smiled wryly. "The joys of being a former Life Hacker..."

Hangar Bay M

"...please?" Terrisa looked at Nova with genuine sadness coupled with her big eyes.

Hangar Bay D
                            "Damn those Maverick Pilots, they just think they can waltz in here...oh sure he's the lieutenant of the fleet, woop-de-do." A group of Drone Pilots walked up to X. "Hey, we happened to see you're run in with 'Lieutenant Navarre.' What's you're name?"

Training Area

When Aion finished the cycle of signing, he handed the notepad back to the Training Officer, who then answered Cortana's question before Joe could speak. "Yes of course, The observation decks above are available for all spectators. And-" He looked down at the note pad and saw the last two names. "Oh- if it isn't the Soldier from Nexion and the Hunters' Guild of Duon. Yes, Commander Sullivan himself actually wanted to meet with you all. If you could follow me to the main Observation Deck..." The officer then led the group to a lift that went up to a larger observation deck at the top of the entire area.

Comment

Helios System

Training Area

John calmly followed the officer to the observation deck, not speaking a word the entire way.

While Cortana followed, she wondered about the technology of the training simulators, if a spectator could contact the trainee. Of course, the wouldn't do anything like that, but she wondered how the communication process would work.
                              sigpic

Comment

Helios System
                                Mara's ship

Its ok Kiara, I actually donīt need to change anything, organs can be replaceable, but what I lost canīt be brought back" Mara said calmly with a hollow and faint smile while putting her hand just below her belly

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X