X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then I'll think of something, just give me a few.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

This is an app for a future character that will be a bit of an antagonist/merc that will be a bit of a threat mostly towards the Jason/Dust duo during their travels. This guy isn't a superhuman, but he is going to be quite dangerous. His importance to the plot isn't too big though as he hasn't had any real encounters or problems with being chased or hunted down by the Government and/or Project Candice.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A HEAVY WORK IN PROGRESS!!!
      Spoiler:

Name: Real name not known, but tends to go by the nickname of Kaze (due to the fact that his combat style is described as being "swift like the wind.") He is also known as Death's Shadow, as he stalks and follows his targets as though he was their shadow.

Age: Unknown, but somewhere in his 30's. Most likely 35-38 years of age.

Race: Cyborg. Human with cybernetic enhancements to improve his capabilities in combat.

Height: He stands at 6ft tall in armor. Without armor he stands at 5ft 8.

Weight: Without armor he weighs in at about 173 pounds. With armor he weighs in between 265 and 278 pounds.

Physical Appearance:
      http://i.imgur.com/RhsM8L3.jpg
      Spoiler:

Bio: Nothing much is known about Kaze aside from the fact that due to the appearance of his armor, his fighting style, and his personality and demeanor when fighting is that he must have grown up with a family in Japan with a close strong sense of honor and pride. Whoever he grew up and trained with must have had a vast amount of knowledge regarding the way of the ancient samurai and/or shinobi (ninja) of Japan. What is known is that he is indeed partially cybernetic as he is significantly faster and stronger than most well trained soldiers (not supersoldiers or superhumans, just normal soldiers trained by the military.) However he does not affiliate himself with any major government, but rather works as a Merc for hire, taking up job offers to hunt down escaped Super Humans.

So far not even the US Government has much data on him aside from a few audio logs and journal entries that was sent in by Kaze's past clients. Unfortunately the Government has them safely hidden in the archives.

Personality:
      Kaze. Cold, heartless, merciless, and more importantly persistent. The one thing that people who know Kaze are afraid of is his attitude and sheer persistence. He has been known to hunt any of his past targets for as long as he needs to (it also depends on his assignment.) He is a mercenary who is willing to take up any job or task as long as the task will provide him some "challenge" (in other words as long as the task he is given seems challenging to him.) He doesn't really care about the money after all. He will take the money, but is more or less into the job of a Mercenary due to the thrill and excitement he gets from it. In a battle though he shows a almost disturbingly calm, yet merciless and ruthless attitude in combat. He shows no remorse towards his targets, and will gladly (and silently) finish them off.

He isn't so above it all though. If he finds that his opponent is strong or competent enough, he will make things even for them. He will give them a fighting chance. A chance to fight him, and if his opponent wins (winning doesn't mean death, but at least managing to both disarm and put Kaze at a distinct disadvantage. Though if Kaze is killed then his target will be able to freely flee) then Kaze will let his opponent go free. If his opponents lost, but gave him a solid and challenging fight. Then he will quickly kill his opponent. However if his opponent does not provide a decent fight at all or flees then he will slowly, and brutally torture his opponent. While if his opponent decides to instead flee, then he will chase his target and kill the target the moment Kaze catches up.

So far he has lost 0 times, and due to this not much people even knows what happens when his opponents win. Kaze himself doesn't even say much. Heck when he is actually working/fighting Kaze doesn't speak at all.

Kaze also does not tolerate people who do not keep their word, people who are cowardly, or even people who do pathetic things (like stealing from a child/old woman.) He just thinks that it is dishonorable, and he usually will go out of his way to punish those "dishonorable" people by delivering swift justice.

Abilities:

Skills:

Other

Last edited by SUSTIC; 04-15-2015, 10:11 PM.

Comment

I was trying not to make a 2nd OC but I found this picture and want to use it. W.I.P.
        Spoiler:

Name: Zero (No last name)

Race: Elrios (Human)

Height: 5ft 8in

Weight: 151 lbs

Physical Appearance: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-U...lLG0/photo.jpg
        Spoiler:

Bio: Born and raised like any normal person. Born with the name of Takashi Minisoran, lived with his mother and 3 sisters so he was teased at times by his sisters but was always there for them when they needed him. His mother and sisters are all Aero-kinetics while him and his dead father are Geo-kinetics. Went to school like any other person and had friends and was even a part of his school's Kendo team and was the 3rd best on the team. Everything was great for him, he even had a girlfriend who was on the team as well. One day little over a year ago, the school was hijacked by some criminal kinetics and he was one of the only kinetics in the school so he offered himself up to save the school and when he had the chance, he used his powers to fight back but there was an accident with his powers and it caused an earthquake on the school grounds and collapsed part of the school. He did trap the criminals and accidentally killed them and accidentally injured 1/3 of the students. There was a major issue with it and caused major problems for him and his family. As the only way to stop all the issues, his mother decided to disown him and strip his name, thus causing him to leave the city and left alone. He now goes simply by Zero, meaning that he has nothing. He is currently making a living by doing side jobs and wandering around, figuring out what to do.

Personality: Random

Abilities: Geo-kinetic, Danger Detection

Skills: Extremely strong muscles in legs making him capable of fast pace running and jump strength. Fast reflexes.

Other: Infinity is =?!Key!?=
        Normally wears the goggles around his neck.
        Due to his mother being a Aero-kinetic, he is more sensitive to the air around him.
        Last edited by Zekai; 04-09-2015, 08:11 PM.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Guys I think we should put more focus into this. But I had wrote myself into a corner with Hajime (having him pass out) so is it alright if we can set up for a small 1-3 hour timeskip?

Comment

I've been waiting on someone to post.

Comment

I´m ok with it.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Forgot to mention, I'm ok with the skip.

Comment

God I can't figure out how to handle to the timeskip in a smooth manner that won't fuck things up or feel sudden and forced. Any ideas? Anyone?

Comment

nothing on my mind
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Just have Hajime wake up. I can have every other character be in the main hallway drinking tea and eating snacks to while away the time.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Latest, skip to the choosing to who is in the party to Grezcht. Latest, of course. It can be that night, Hajime still sleeping.

Comment

I will wait for the GM to make the post after the time skip

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh yeah guys I already made the post for the Time SKip... well I tried to make one. Just check out the IC okay?

Comment

I was waiting for everyone to telax with the food, but I had to edit my post you got your attention now.

Spoiler:

Comment

@ SUS
                                sorry about that. I was still on the whole different door thing. Hold on...

EDIT: And edited to include Hajime.
                                Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-14-2015, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X