X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page 16 has the information about Project Candice.

The reason why I don't want you to hop into the action right away is because the situation is already hectic as is, and another character to manage is only going to add stress to my brain and more confusion to Sustic who's trying to post.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

........... That's fine with me, it was only an idea anyways. Thanks for page number.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Hang in there, Zekai. I swear, I will tie this loose end if it's the last thing I do.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

No problem.

Just read up on all the Project Candice "data" and thought "Hmm..... mythical/legend base types possible?" I don't want to create more hassle for our OCs but that thought came to my head.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Can you... elaborate on what you mean by mythical/legend base? I'll take a look at it and answer when I wake up.

Until then, sleepy Wriggle.

Good night~

sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Short List: Dragon, Phoenix, Levaithan, Cerberus, Unicorn, Oichi (Giant one head form), etc. Appearances that are based on myths and legends

Goodnight Nightbug.

.............. Anyone else find it weird to say goodnight to a nightbug?

Sent by Tapatalk
              Last edited by Zekai; 01-18-2015, 06:06 AM.

Comment

@Zekai

Nope, not at all.

@Wriggle

Nighty night.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning.

@Zekai
                  I see what you mean. Unfortunately, the SED ideas are only made when I see a cool non-human design, and so far I have not seen any that could fit those descriptions.

Maybe on the second arc where we fight
                  Spoiler:
                  bioenhanced army
                  those could be utilized.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

If I can find some images, I'll see what I can help with.

EDIT: And of course my phone's image search is messing with me trying to find some decent/good images for the Myth types.

Sent by Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Zekai; 01-19-2015, 03:41 AM.

Comment

I just realized that I forgot to post for S121 in my last post. So in my next post I will be sure to add a update for S121! Right after Wriggle posts...

Comment

Quick question: How far back in the IC should I start reading?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Hm.. depending on qhere you will start, if it is in area 51(?), then by the first pages, or if you go to tokyo, try from when the warehouse started burning
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I was thinking when it started back up or close to it. What do you think?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Please note that one of the Warehouses is not currently burning, rather it was burnt down during the night. It's currently somewhere in the morning-afternoon in Japan.

Comment

That moment when you keep trying to think of something to post for the IC, and yet you are unable to think of one.

Comment

Working...
                                X