X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Response to Allen announcing he will follow him?

Comment

Thing is Wonder I don't have to just think about a reaction to for Allen, but also a reaction to the other stuff happening around him.

In my last post I thought I had implied that Hajime was ready to follow Corona, and would start moving the moment SHE starts moving. I mean... you can't really follow someone if the person you are following isn't going anywhere.

Comment

Sorry for double post, but fun fact:

In my latest post in the IC, half of that anger Hajime was showing was actually also partially from me venting on HOW I COULD NOT THINK OF A GODDAMN POST! Until I thought of one. My anger had apparently helped me this time.

Comment

Why is it I have a feeling it's getting close for me to start posting?

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
            Your intuition does not lie. Maybe your character could casually visit the onsen to find our merry band of characters.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

......................................... I was actually thinking about doing that. Are you a mind reader now? How did a bug get that?

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...der_%28move%29
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hahaha. Very funny.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

By the way here is a little info if it wasn't entirely clear (and to clear up any confusion that there might be) as I have seen some mention of it in the past (in the Project Candice app in the "Author's Notes"), but only SuperHumans are really being hunted down by the government. Human Hybrid's and Psychic's aren't "living the life of fugitive's" They've been around significantly longer than Super Humans, and were not created by the government, but rather as a by-product of the 30 year war in the history Of Infinite Project's Story. Human/Animal hybrid's are actually the product of mutations caused by some remnants of the 30 year war, and Psychic's are just beginning to grow more common and prominent due to something not related to the government.

Super Human's are the real fugitive's as they have been directly created by the Government's of the world, and have actively escaped their "prison". The Government deems Super Humans to be real serious threats to society, and whatnot.

Comment

Oh, I wasn't saying that the govmovmanov was after Allen in particular, I just kinda assumed that people in allegiance to an infinity, ya know, guilty by association, and really, ghouls are looked down upon by humans because ghouls are born from a combination of an agonizing death (most common is fire) and a vengeful final thought, therefore are misinterpreted to be vengeful murderers...

Next thing you know I misread the entire premise of the last message...

Comment

@Wonder.

Yeah I know. You're one of the free ones. I'm just trying to clear up a bit of confusion that might have been there since the beginning.

Comment

I finally posted in IC!!

@Wriggle

I read and saw that one of the members is bathing so I was thinking that maybe Vill will run into her at the bath? But I'll leave that to you if you want to.

Comment

Uh

Sure

Just end another post in the future where she finishes changing and steps into the bathhouse and I'll do something about it.

Originally I was planning on having Ari bath in the private bathhouse for the four resistance groups, but this would be funnier.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

If you already had something planned then I don't want to mess with it. I was suggesting it cause your Resistance characters interested me.

Comment

I'm here to cater to other RPers in any way other than the main storyline. I can be flexible ^^;;
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X