X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah sorry about getting mad then. I was just under a lot of stress due to... personal reasons, but am better now. Didn't mean to take it out on you all, but I also wasn't trying to scream for attention, just that it seemed like my posts were getting ignored (even though they probably weren't. Just seemed like it to me.)

@Wonder

Thank you. One reason why I was confused was because Wriggle made no mention of doors, and just before Allen had entered Sam's room, he was in the same hallway as Allen so... yeah...

EDIT:

QUESTION FOR KRISTIA!

Who is the 'mutant' you are referring to? Is it Hajime or someone else in the room?
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 06-14-2015, 07:06 PM.

Comment

for what I remember, I meant Hajime
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's ok SUS, I had to read what was going on before I understood what you meant.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

And I finally posted in this IC again.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Edited Project Candice post with addition of SEDs: OCTOPUS and OCTOLACE
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Oops, forgot that I didn't hit edit. LEL.

A picture of cute Wriggle to compensate for the double post.

sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Thread closed by request of the OT until further notice.

Comment

Working...
                X