X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shironeko Onsen - Shinjuku, Japan

Up ahead where Hajime was headed, Allan was leaning against a wall, arms crossed and listening to a really old, tattered yet miraculously functioning Walkman Cassete Player. He looked to Hajime's direction and saw him. He pulled out an earbud.

"Hey man. Enjoy a couple hours of peace?" He asked, referring to his knockout time.

Comment

As Hajime walked through the halls of the Onsen he saw that ghoul fellow from earlier today. Upon seeing him Hajime had groaned as he tried to divert attention, trying to seem as unnoticeable as possible. Unfortunately it seemed as though Hajime did catch Allen's attention. Hearing Allen's voice caused Hajime's minor headache to act up a little as indicated by the super-human holding the left side of his head with a rather pained expression on his face.

"God do you have to be so loud? My head still kinda hurts from what happened earlier..." Replied Hajime as he shook his head, in a room down the hall he could faintly see a light and hear some commotion. Then after turning back to Allen he spoke up once more. "Listen I just have a minor headache... anyways I'll be back. Gonna check what's going on in that room in there." Hajime said as he headed towards the door, and upon reaching the door he began to open it...

Comment

The still masked hybrid was working on her equipment on a room while enjoying the renewed peace on the Onsen, she had her suitīs legs checked, doing minor touches to the straps and the screws that kept the moving plates on perfect balance ("So far so good, the weaponry is ok and the suitīs movement is fluid") she thought while testing the movement of her leg and nodded to herself with satisfaction.

She then took out both of her knives and blade, while she didnīt use much of them in recent days, Sam checked if they were charged by activating the trigger on the grips of the knives first, the small blades made a duo of sparkling sounds while a small current of electricity flowed on the metal. Powering them down, the speedster turned the long bladeīs trigger on and a bluish white line covered the sharp part of the white weapon, she slowly moved a finger close to the weapon and quickly moved it away as she felt the energy. "All right, they are in optimal state" she turned the trigger off and started sharpening the blade.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Allen watched him pass by. He realized that Hajime was in a bad after-mood.

"Hm... You got it."

He plugged his earbuds back in. He relaxed at the current reggae track playing.

"Damn," he whispered to himself. "He's definitely in no shape to go. Sucks..."

He decided to talk to the hybrid. She did seem interested in joining him. Given Hajime's handicapped state of mind, he couldn't afford not to take her. He walked towards her room and knocked on her door. He took off his ear buds and paused his music.

"Hey," he called. "You in there?"

Comment

Samantha was still sharpening her blade when she heard the mutant and ghoul talking, paying attention to the conversation, she understood that the former was getting already irritated due to a growing headache ("And so, this piece of the board is still unavailable to be used") she thought when footsteps came to her room. The hybrid looked at the door where the ghoul asked for her "The door is open" she replied still working on her weapon.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Allen walked in and saw the hybrid sharpening her knife.

"Hey. Hopefully that isn't for use on me, is it?" He said jokingly. "May be mostly invincible but it'd still hurt like hell."

Comment

The hybrid chukled at the ghoul's joke "We an test that ability by slicingbyour head off" she spoke calmly while doing her work "Unless you can still live separated of your body" the fox was waiting for the male to speak, she did know that the boy had some stuff to deal with.

Spoiler:

Comment

Allen smiled at the positive reaction.

"Well, all joking aside, you said that you might be interested in helping me visit an old acquaintance of mine. Is that true?"

Comment

(Wonder, I would suggest you to give more stuff for the replies, I could just make the hybrid nod at your post)

The hybrid took a moment to think about it, she indeed offered to help these people, and the heat of the zone managed to calm down if her resources were right. She then simply nodded "I did offered my help, but it depends on how you want to reach that person, who he or she is, and what can we expect while traveling" she spoke wanting to know everything so there were no surprises.

Spoiler:

Comment

((Got it. This one should help))

Allen sighed, recalling the "enjoyable" memories of Grezcht.

"Well... thing is, we don't want this person -- Grezcht is his name -- but instead someone else. Her name is Zeilyph, used to go by Mira. Though time has corroded her humanity, so she can't pretend to be human anymore. Grezcht put a piece of him in the both of us, so he knows where we could start looking for her. Thing is, we used to be friends. We had a falling out a couple decades ago. Well, falling out doesn't seem right. It's more like a complete betrayal. Either way, he resides in a cavern he made in the Gobi Desert. The residents dubbed it "Cave of Blood" or "Cavern of bones." Reason being that he kills every human that enters.

"We can't trust him, overall. We had to put him down as best as we could because his ultimate goal was not only to kill as many humans as possible but to turn them into ghouls. He wanted to turn the entire earth into a wasteland of rampaging ghouls. Either way, that's why I need back-up. He certainly doesn't trust me, and I can't afford to be alone. So what I'll do is try to approach him passively, try to reason him into telling us where Zeilyph could be. If he gets worked up, we'll have to resort to fighting. But only as a last resort."

He faced the hybrid and fixated himself where he was sitting.

"So that's pretty much the plan. Important thing to know is that he is a bone ghoul. He can reshape and extend his skeletal form. What'dya say?"

Comment

"Hm.. the Gobi desert, perfect for hiding due to the harsh environment and even more if he can adapt his bones for it" Sam spoke more to herself while sheathing the blade back on its place "If what you say is right, we could make a deal with him, because it wonīt be easy to get information without giving something, se we can expect todo something" she pointed out.

"Also, if things go sour, we should get all the information from his data, be it books, notes, computers, anything" the hybrid continued while getting up and putting her equipment on its places around her armor "What do we need before leaving?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Allen got up and stretched. He tried to think about anything they could need.

"Hmm... Well, We should be good. We could probably use another body, though, just to be safe. Otherwise, we can leave at any time."

He was walking to the door, but remembered something.

"Oh yeah... I forgot to tell you something. If at all possible, avoid looking at him. He's... Grotesque, even for a ghoul."

Comment

The hybrid just poked her helmet "That is why I got this, if normal viewing isnīt a good idea, then thermal, night, echo, etcetera visors could be used" she said following the ghoul "Doesnīt he has a normal form like you? I saw how you turned to a fiery being and vice versa with not much problem, does he had an event making his normal face disfigured?"

Spoiler:

Comment

"He used to," he explained, "but for ghouls, over time, their human forms burn up, corrode, worsened by conflict. He was so old and so beaten up that form is gone... Kind of. It's complicated. Anyways, let's go talk to Mariette. She can probably provide one more person."

He opened the door and waited for the hybrid.

"Oh, and the name's Ystmurra. Allen if it helps."

Comment

Shironeko Onsen | Shinjuku - Japan

In the midst of the conversation between Sam and Allen, a jovial knock on the door interrupted the two.

"Heeeeeeey-" It was Corona; changed from the stuffy fusion kimono into a more casual attire of capri pants and flannel shirt. "Mariette's asking me to grab you guys for dinner. Come oooooooon, we have Katsu."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X