X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shironeko Onsen | Shinjuku, Japan

Hearing more of the commotion, Samantha decided to see what was going on, both her revolvers and rifle were strapped on their spots, whie her blade was ready just in case ("There is too much going on for an onsen") she thought heading to the source of the noises. What she found was something she could expect from the constant battles she had seen, only the place was the odd thing.

There was an enormous man with a kite shield as an arm and the Hajime man unconscious, but there were remnants of electricity crackling around the unconscious man, the hybrid evaded an errant crack and asked the man "I suppose there was an accident with this guy, isnīt it?" she asked not so worried about the situation, from what she had gathered of the small time at seeing the mutant and then the place, she could guess the big man didnīt have anything to do with the mutantīs overcharge.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shironeko Onsen | Shinjuku - Japan

"I will provide you with everything you need," Mariette sincerely seemed like she wanted to help the man, although nothing in life comes for free. "if you'll help me fulfill my vision first."

"I'm sure you've experienced your fair share of injustice against the supernatural beings like yourself. The discrimination grows stronger as day goes by, and while you may feel relatively safe right now, with Project Candice, the human purists will inevitably purge every single one of us. I seek harmony between the humans and the supernaturals, and in order for that to happen, the first step for me is to destroy Project Candice. In order to do that, I need allies."

"If you'll help me with stopping Project Candice's terrible scheme to eradicate all supernatural beings on this planet, I will aid you in your quest to find this woman."

Normal skin and muscle cells would've been dried and fried up by the electricity of such caliber, but Gigante's shield was not a normal limb. Accentuated for battle, the arm was hard as steel, and it conducted electricity and heat very well. Gigante felt no pain through the shield portion of the arm, as it had no nervous system coursing through it. Gigante leapt, standing between Hajime and the public onsen, absorbing every lightning bolts fired from Hajime that could potentially harm Ari and Vill. He held firm like an indomitable fortress until Hajime fell to the ground, unconscious and exhausted from the outburst.

"You alright, niņa?" Gigante looked back at Ari, who was looking back at him with awe, and held out his other hand. Ari grasped the helping hand and stood up. She was almost a head shorter than Gigante, but considering how huge he was, Ari's height too was impressive.

"Y- yeah." Ari nodded. She wasn't actually alright, to be honest. Her head was ringing as if she was having a headache, and her waist and her behind had a huge bruise forming up. But Ari didn't want to worry Gigante, so she lied. "He he... thanks."

"No problem." Gigante merely nodded as he retracted his shield arm: a process of the hunk of now useless skin and muscle cells falling apart as they decayed to the point they were nothing more than delicious snacks for the existing cells to devour to make up for the loss of energy caused by the extremely rapid mitosis. Gigante began to head back to his room, but added: "Dios mio, niņa, you really need to pay attention to where you're going. I don't want to see you getting hurt. Am I clear?"

Ari blushed and looked down. "Okay..."

Gigante was about to walk back to his room when he was approached by another guest. She was asking about what happened with the poor man who was knocked out, but considering the scene, it was pretty obvious to anyone what happened, so Gigante decided not to answer her question.

"I hope you aren't as rowdy as him or that blonde gal in the onsen." Gigante spat as he walked past Samantha.
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-09-2015, 01:34 PM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Shironeko Onsen | Shinjuku - Japan

Not bothered by the manīs reaction, the hybrid just asked "Donīt worry, I wonīt bother you, but I do have a question" she spoke while taking the unconscious mutant "Do you have a place for sparring in the area? it might help to the stress of this guy" she asked "And about a blond girl? I know nothing about who you are talking about." In all honesty, Samantha was confused on the manīs emotions at the moment, sure he acted to protect the little one, but he sounded too angry for just an accident.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Why are you looking for a sparring area in an onsen, chica?" Gigante raised an eyebrow as he turned around to face Samantha. Gigante was, as the name implies, giant, towering over both Ari and Samantha who were both very tall, even by male standards. "If I was to calm the man down I would've taken him out into the streets."

As Gigante turned around and trodded back to his room, he added to Samantha: "If you're just looking to train your body I have gym equipments in my room. You can borrow them any time."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

The internet - Monitoring

Sidna had mostly given up on actively pursuing Hajime. At this point it would be best to see what happens and act then. It didn't mean that she didn't look around the down, she always did. It just meant that she wasn't actively looking for them. Besides, If Project Candice found them then she would know pretty soon. That was when she detected the huge shockwave of energy comming from an onsen.

sampling energy
            computing energy signature
            comparing energy signature to library
            found 1 match: Project Infinity
            refining location
            sending data packet to: Project Candice

If then wanted to be found that badly, then it would only be right to send the data and location to Project Candice Sidna thought. She then focused any sensors she could find towards the onsen.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Onsen - Shinjuku, Japan

Allen's eyes widened.

"No way! That's what I wanna do,too! That's all I've ever wanted! You tell me whatever you want me to do, I'm in! Since I'm already dead, consider me your honorary Meat Sack!"

肉サック!!!

"I'm expendable, so I can get roughed up. Just not too badly. This is gonna be great!"
              Last edited by wonderweiss; 04-09-2015, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Shironeko Onsen - Shinjuku, Japan

Vill watched as everything happened. "I didn't hit him that hard. Damn overdramatic person." Vill thought as the guy she blasted acted the way he was. As she went around the corner to change, bolts started to fly across the room. "What the hell?" She asks herself as she quickly finishes changing. She peeks around the corner and watched everything occur. "That was a bit overdramatic." She said appearing as everything ended.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"Welcome to the World, things may be either simple, or go crazy" Sam spoke carrying the unconscious guy and looked at the voice of the girl, the hybrid noticed the blonde and arched an eyebrow at the girl not that it could be seen because of her helmet, though her mechanical ears did moved in sync with her mind. "I hope nothing happened either, we donīt need more chaos than that what is already outside".
                  Last edited by Kristia; 04-13-2015, 01:59 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, I am glad to hear that." Mariette chuckled and smiled. She didn't look very old: about in her late 20s or early 30s, but something about her voice tone or her actions made her seem much older, and regal at that too.

Mariette and Allen's friendly banter had to be stopped short as they heard a loud crashing sound down the hall.

"Oh, there must be a commotion." Mariette stated something quite obvious as she rose up, for the first time showing the slightest bit of nervousness, as she stepped out to find out what was going on.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Shinjuku, Japan

Allen responded to the commotion and followed behind Mariette. He occasionally peeked over her shoulder to see if anything was going on.

"You don't think those guys found us, do you?"

Comment

Hearing more footsteps coming close, the hybrid sighed ("Not surprising with how the calm nature of this place, something like this would cause a lot of ruckus") she thought looking at the oncoming matriarch of the Onsen. Before she and the ghoul could ask anything, Sam explained "There was a sudden clash of emotions coming from this guy and that girl" she gestured to the blonde "and somehow his energy overloaded causing electric sparks to fly around, but no one got hurt thanks to a man with a transformable arm."

Spoiler:

Comment

"Hey! He peeked into the girl's changing room. He got what he deserved!" Vill said angrily with some lighting sparks around her. "Besides, that display was unnecessarily done." Vill said thinking that Hajime's display was just an act.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Allen stepped forward. He observed the mess that was made, and figured out what had happened... To some extent. He faced Vill.

"Hoo, boy, that was no act. The guy's an infinite... Or rather the infinite. And you sure ended his day, lemme tell you. I mean, gets assaulted by a bounty hunter, me, then the super robot monkey team (granted they weren't really monkeys), had to run away, got picked up to come here, then you just go ballistic on the poor guy. He's not gonna be happy..."

He realized what that meant for him.

"OH, DAMN IT! IF HE'S OUT COLD THEN THERE'S NO WAY HE'D JOIN MY PARTY TO GREZCHT!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO SUCH A POOR BROKEN SOUL!?!"

He was trying to calm down.

"Okay, okay, okay, let me think here..."

Comment

the ears of Samīs helmet perked up hearing the ghoulīs reaction and simply waved her hand aimlessly "Relax, the stress surely make him reach his limit, just let him sleep it off for a while" she spoke putting the unconscious man on a chair and then looked at the girl "I wonīt argue about that since that is out of my reach, but donīt worry, for what you did to him, I think you donīt need help with lesser bums"

then the hybrid looked at Allen "If you need anything, you can ask me, maybe I can help you with what you are searching for"

Spoiler:

Comment

((Let's say that Hajime was eventually taken to one of the guest rooms of the Onsen in-between the timeskip for ease of use.))
                                Shironeko Onsen - Shinjuku, Japan | Timeskip to around 7:00 PM

Several hours had passed after the mayhem that happened back at the entrance to one of the baths of the Onsen. Things had thankfully calmed down quite a bit which was quite relieving with all that has happened earlier in the day. With the news of a building being caught on fire, encountering not just one person but rather a group of people, having a run in with some robots that were hunting down Super-Humans, and the mess that had happened earlier in the Onsen, the now calm and quiet air of the Onsen was definitely relaxing.

Meanwhile in the room that Hajime was taken to so he could recover from the events that transpired earlier, the lone super-human was slowly coming to consciousness. Hajime slowly began to slowly open his eyes, having a hard time adjusting to the dark room he was in. With only a faint glow of the city lights coming from the window being the only source of light in the room, Hajime had managed to come to his senses and adjust to the dark of the room after a few minutes.

"God what the f**k... why the hell is my head hurt- Oh... oh yeah I forgot... that girl shocked me... Damn..." Hajime spoke as he sat up in the bed, rubbing his eyes and yawning as he removed the covers from the bed.

Sitting there in the bed Hajime looked around but couldn't see much in the dark room. Not able to see much due to the low amount of light in the room, except for a small lamp right beside the bed. Seeing the lamp he turned it on and quickly covered his face as the light shown brightly in his eyes...

Once his eyes began to now get used to the light from the lamp, he looked around the room and saw his coat hanging on the back of a lone chair in the room, and the door to the room was left cracked open. With nothing better to do Hajime just sighed as he got out of the bed, and dressed in nothing but his pants, and orange T-Shirt with black sleeves, he made his way out of the room. Once out of the room he began looking around before heading off in a random direction, unsure of where he will end up... but at the same time keeping an ear out for any sound that he could possibly follow.
                                Last edited by SUSTIC; 06-08-2015, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X