X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shironeko Onsen | Shinjuku - Japan

"Allen is fine" Sam commented "The name is Sam and you can guess I´m a fox hybrid" she said with ease, having a tail was a giveaway about her physical appearance and she didn´t dare to cut it off since it was part of her.

Then the little girl from earlier appeared asking for them to join the owner of the onsen with some dinner "Lead the way" she said following the girl.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shironeko Onsen - Shinjuku, Japan

Allen Heard the voice of the girl from earlier. She invited them to dinner with Mariette.

"Whoa, cool! I wanted to see her, too! What a coincidence!"

He followed diligently. He was happy about the coincidental run in. That's how he is, takes the good of life and enjoys it.

Comment

Shironeko Onsen | Shinjuku, Japan

It seemed almost everyone else were in the dining room, sitting around in a kotatsu peeling tangerines while waiting for Mariette to finish cooking. Gigante, a hulk of a man with giant physique bulging out of his gray training top and a black soccer pants was training his arm muscles with his dumbbell while Ari, a black-haired wonder, was playing around with some strange-colored cats.

"Oh, hey!" Ari smiled and greeted Hajime who entered the dining room; seemingly oblivious that a few hours ago he quite literally saw her with nothing on. "Are you okay? You looked like you dropped dead a few hours ago."

"You guys head down that hallway." Corona pointed down the hallway towards a door that was lit. "I need to see if there are anyone else awake and bring them to dinner too... namely that one other girl who was with Ari in the bath."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

As Hajime had opened the door to the dining room he had been confronted by a dining room in which two of the residents he can vaguely remember from earlier before he lost conciousness. There was that large man from earlier that had came in... but from Hajime's perspective all he saw was the guy come in, did something... then left. But there was also that one girl, the one that he saw when Corona had opened the door without giving Hajime much time to get out of the way, and because of that little fact, that one girl with Ari had shocked Hajime.

Seeing the two in the dining room, Hajime sighed as he just stood under the doorway, leaning on the doorframe he looked at Ari. "Yeah well... I sure as hell felt dead for a moment there... Last thing I remember was that one girl opening the door without warning, then that other girl just goes and delivers one hell of a shock. Next thing I recall was just sharp pain in the chest then a strong pulse before blacking out." Hajime replied as he sighed while rubbing his temples.

"Damn girl must have overloaded my body..." Said Hajime in a whisper just barely audible to Gigante and Ari. "Anyways what's going on in here?"

Comment

Allen thanked Corona and headed down the hallway. He saw Hajime at the doorway.

"Hey. Feeling a little better now, mate?" He asked. He wasn't counting on Hajime joining his party, but he kept an eye out just in case at one point he becomes ready.
            Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-14-2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Following the girl and ghoul, the hybrid noticed that most people were in the place already except for the blonde girl and Mariette "I see almost everyone is here, good day" she greeted them while oooking at everyone

The hybrid then eyed the mutant and moved her head for him to follow her for some privacy
              Last edited by Kristia; 06-14-2015, 02:13 PM.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shironeko Onsen, Shinjuku Japan

Vill was relaxing in her room after the whole ordeal was calmed. She was wearing a white shirt with black pants. After she sighed, her stomach growled, remembering that she didn't eat yet. So she got up and went to where the dining room was at, entering through a different set of doors that the others took, not realizing that there was doors on two sides of the room.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

As Hajime leaned in the doorway for at least another minute, before he could enter the dining room to sit down Allen had entered the dining room as well. Allen had then turned to Hajime and asked if he was feeling any better now. Of which Hajime was as indicated by Hajime simply nodding to Allen.

"Yeah... a bit." Hajime replied as then Sam entered the dining room, and upon her entering the dining room she then said hello to everyone before turning to face Hajime. At that moment Sam had gestured for Hajime to follow her to a more private area. Letting out a small sigh while shrugging his shoulders he turned and left the room, but before he left the room he saw that girl that shocked him earlier enter through another door. Seeing the girl Hajime just scowled as he left the room, heading out into the empty hallway to chat with Sam in private.

Comment

Knowing that Hajime was following her, Sam looked around and relaxed that they had privacy, she then looked at the mutant "Well, everyone is relaxed again, se let´s keep it like that, how is your body feeling? that was quite a shock" she asked him.

Spoiler:

Comment

"Good evening." Gigante simply remarked to everyone who just walked in.

"Now we have to wait for Corona to bring that other girl in." Ari cheerfully pointed out, until she realized how much longer she had to wait for the dinner then. "Aaaaaaaah, Mariette can I eat mine already!"

A distant voice from behind the curtain towards the kitchen retorted: "You must exercise patience, Ari."

Corona skipped around the guest hall, knocking on the sliding doors of each room to see if anyone responded, even though Vill was the only other guest at the inn. If no one answered, Corona would skip the room; it either meant the room was empty or the guest didn't bother answering and therefore will miss out on dinner.

She finally reached the door to the guest room where Vill was relaxing and knocked.

"Heeeeeeey, you there?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Once Hajime and Sam were in a more private area, Sam surprised Hajime with the first question being how Hajime is feeling. To be honest he figured that she would probably start with some more... personal questions. Either way Hajime just shook his head and shrugged.

"Like I said to that kid in there. Doing relatively fine. Small headache when I woke up, but nothing alarming. That girl though didn't have to f***ing electrocute my ass. Don't care what happened, nor am I worried if I could have died. You just don't electrocute someone for something trivial like that." Hajime replied as he placed his hands in his pockets. "So what about you? Only fair I ask since you asked first."

Comment

"Try to see it in her point of view, many females tend to react with high energy when they are seen in the nude, so even though it was an accident, the reaction could be expected" Sam spoke. Then Hajime asked her about her well being "I´m doing fine, there has been an issue were I´ll help the ghoul with an acquaintance of him in the Gobi desert to find a friend"

Spoiler:

Comment

"Yeah well shocking someone like that is still a little extreme don't you think? Especially since I wasn't the one who opened the damn door!" Hajime spoke up in a bit of anger before taking a deep breath while shaking his head. "You know what just forget it." He said as he turned around while rubbing his forehead. It was obvious that the whole situation from earlier with that blonde hair girl was still bugging him.

However his attention was caught by Sam's response. Everything seemed to be alright... in fact her and that ghoul was... planning on heading to the Gobi Desert? "What the hell is the Gobi Desert?" Hajime replied. Clearly he hasn't really heard of it before, especially since he hasn't well... been in this world for no more than at least 3-4 years. Even then he has been living on the streets for most of his life, and only knows what he learned and saw while living on the streets. No matter though, as he has no intentions of having anything to do with the ghoul or Sam. At least not at the moment.

"Anyways that's perfectly fine. I'd rather stay here. Don't want to get involved in any more messes..."

Comment

"The Gobi desert is in the northern aras of China and the southern Mongolia, and I hope that Allen has a way to pinpoint his acquantance´s location, because that desert is simply a wasteland" Samantha explained and just walked back to the dinning hall acknowledging Hajime´s disinterest for joining them

Spoiler:

Comment

Shironeko Onsen, Shinjuku Japan

Vill heard Ari's voice from one of the tables and went over. "Hey Ari." Vill said greeting Ari.

(Sorry for shortness, can't think of anything else.)
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X