X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shironeko Onsen | Shinjuku, Japan

Hajime simply let out an annoyed groan upon hearing Corona say that Ari was not in the smaller and private onsen, but was rather more likely in the public onsen. By the tone of Hajime's voice, he wasn't really in the mood for fun and games. All Hajime wanted was to get to a room so that he could sleep in peace.

"Could you please NOT be so cheery? I'm not really in the best of moods. I am exhausted from today's events and I just want some peace... and quiet. So please find whoever this Ari chick is." Hajime spoke, in hopes that Corona would hear him, however by the time he finished speaking Corona was already running off. With another groan Hajime continued to follow her...

Comment

Onsen; Shinjuku, Japan

Allen crossed his arms. He sighed in grief.

"... Just great. I try and try... Bah, nevermind it. Hey, pretty white-haired lady if you're going to help us... Then can you help me find someone? She's a ghoul. In fact, she was my mentor. For a long time. Hell, you can call her my mother for all I care. She's out there somewhere, and I know she has a great hostility towards humans. I can't clear the name of ghouls if she's killing people. Can you find her and bring her here? I'll speak with her afterwards. Please."

He sounded extremely sincere in contrast to his pepped up, joking tone.

Comment

Shironeko Onsen - Shinjuku Japan

The woman introduced herself as Ari. "Vill is my name." Vill said introducing herself. Once Ari mentioned dinner, Vill's stomach growled and she blushed. "Maybe I should eat something fir now." She said as she stands up to walks out, joining Ari.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"...I'll see what I can do." Mariette nodded and closed her eyes, focusing on something. One could almost hear gears turning inside Mariette's head as she willed herself to the vision of almost every security camera within the vicinity of 5 miles around her. "...she's not near us. I shall notify you as I get more information of her... can you tell me how this ghoul women looks like? Does she have a human appearance like you?"

"Sorry but when I'm cheerful I'M REALLY CHEERFUL! Apparently it's called mania." Corona excused herself as the two arrived in front of the female public bath, barred by a similar sliding door. "Okay you need to stay away because Ari might be inside and we don't want to scare her! She's REALLY clumsy so she might fall down and break her neck or something I don't know."

"There's a reaaally good toast place near here. I can take you there if you'd like-" Ari commented as she unknowingly opened the door to the hallway, not expecting that Corona and a guest was right in front of them. What's worse, as she opened the door, her wet feet caused her to slip and fall on her back. She dropped the towel she was holding as she whimpered, "Owwww-"
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-28-2015, 03:06 AM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

(Ah, such a perfect setup.)

Ari was mentioning a place for Vill to eat at for now and as.she opened the door, Ari slipped. "You ok?" Vill asked as she chuckled and then looked at the door and saw a ashy haired female and a male. Once Vill say the male, she massively blush. "Get.... OOOUUUTTT!!!!!" She yelled and fired a lighting bolt at the male. Lighting was then surrounding her, all around her body in flashes.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

((OKAY I can now post.))

Hajime had continued following behind Corona, groaning and letting out a exhausted sigh as Corona kept talking in a very hyper, if not manic tone of voice. Finally though they had made it to the door to the public Onsen, however before Hajime could even step out of the way so he wouldn't be caught doing anything at all and before Corona could open the door, the door suddenly opened. When the door suddenly flung open Hajime's eyes widened as he saw a rather young, if not attractive young woman slip and fall with another woman standing behind her. It didn't take but a second before there was a bright flash and a loud bang as Hajime got struck by a bolt of lightning right dead-center in the chest.

Getting struck by the electrical bolt sent Hajime flying back quite a bit, if not clear across the room. The sheer... shock of the situation left Hajime unable to say a word, instead he just slumped against the wall and onto the ground with the front of his shirt and clothing having a hole burned through it, and oddly enough only minor 2nd degree burns on his chest from the heat of the lightning itself. It took at least a whole minute before Hajime let out a low, pained groan... and his veins began to glow a faint blue...

Comment

Onsen - Shinjuku, Japan

Allen put his finger to his chin.

"... well..."

Shanghai, China

As the night came over, a woman was walking on the water, creating ice with each footstep.

"Let's see, she does have a human form. Like me, she has shining eyes. Hers shine blue, though. Given that, you can piece together that she's popularly known as the 'Blue Eyed Demon.' She has long, purple hair. Though over the years, she's become more and more hostile. Last I saw her she was still in her human form, but from what a friend of mine told me, that form will eventually burn out. I wouldn't be surprised if by this point she lost pieces of her skin by now."

The woman had lost pieces of skin off her face, arms and legs. As people saw her coming from the east coast, people began to get out of her path. She walked on to shore, looking fatigued. She walked right into a restaurant. Everyone inside moved to one side, cautious. The woman walked up to the counter.

"... give... me... food... NOW." She demanded.

The counterman nodded and reached under the counter.

"Yes, yes, right away... I have a special for you, miss."

He quickly pulled out a gun on her. She reacted just as fast by spitting on the counterman's hand. He retracted with shock. He looked back at the woman only to see a fist, planting in his face. He got knocked back. The woman jumped over the counter and blew on his ankles and wrists. They froze over. She removed his gun and put it in her pocket. She ran into the kitchen and served herself. She feasted quickly and almost violently. She went through almost half the stock until she heard sirens.

"Damn them. Don't even have the decency to let a woman eat in peace."

She saw a vent system above her. She acted fast and jumped through the opening. She made her way out of the building. She jumped the rooftops away.

Onsen - Shinjuku, Japan

"Anyways, that's her. If you need help, I could go to an old friend of mine. Well, actually, he was. But then this big fight broke out... and he's generally openly hostile to humans. And his ghoul form..." Just the though was spine chilling to Allen. "In any case, he can be our last resort, and I know exactly where he is. So, do you have anything?" He asked.

Comment

Onsen - Shinjuku, Japan

Bored with nothing happening around, Samantha decided to deal with her weapons, it wouldn't take her time for such task as she designed both the revolvers and the sniper rifle. The hybrid managed to found a lone table where she placed said objects and started dismantling them, the revolvers only needed to do some check ups with the trigger mechanisms, but the rifle needed more work since it was the older brother of the three.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The guy that Vill struck went flying from the attack. "Damn Pervert!" Vill said in an angry tone with a death stare at the guy as she wraps up with a towel. "No matter where I go, there are perverts." She said pissed.

Comment

"Owww my head..." Ari groaned as she grimaced, clutching her head. "Everything is... spinning..."

"Aaaaaa!" Corona, witnessing the sudden action, ran away through the hallway to some unknown room.
                      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-05-2015, 08:11 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

((Short post.))

It didn't take long for Hajime to regain some of his strength and stand back up, however he was clenching his fist over his chest as though he was in severe pain. Aside from that his body was beginning to glow a faint blue, of which said glow was beginning to get more intense as his veins began to slowly become visibly as glowing blue streaks all across his visible skin.

"Gah... dammit... That... sh*t... f***ing hurt like hell... Besides I wasn't the one to open the goddamn door-" Muttered Hajime weakly as he was obviously in pain, it almost looked like he was going to have a heart attack. In fact his whole body was beginning to feel overcharged as the electrical energy from the bolt that Vill had fired at Hajime began to supercharge the nanomachines inside Hajime's bloodstream, and in turn began to put his muscles into overdrive with his heart begin to beat rapidly.

"I wasn't even trying to e-enter the goddamn place! So don't fucking jump to conclu- GAH!!!" Hajime replied before falling to the ground... some electrical sparks were beginning to emanate from his body as the energy inside him was becoming too much for him to handle.

"Dammit I... need to f-find a safe place to release all this e-energy..." He said as he began to try and stand up.

Comment

Onsen - Shinjuku, Japan

Hearing some conmotion, the hybrid couldn't help but smile "Someone got where he wasn't allowed" she murmured whike opening one of the revolvers' barrels, it still had all eight bullets, but she took them out to check the barrel " Still on great conditiion"

Closing the barrel and going to the rifle, Sam took the magazibe and counted the bullets "Only one used, it had a good use, those mechanical soldiers have a hive mind" with that, she kept cleaning the weapon
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I'm sorry, but I have no clue as to who she is or where she could be. Perhaps it's best if you went to him for help." Mariette commented apologetically. "I understand that you just had a fight with him, but if this woman is someone who you really need to meet again, then your acquaintances are obliged to help you. If it helps, I can go with you."

In one of the rooms, a huge hulking man of grand stature was lifting weights. His room was designed like a health gym, with dumbbells, yoga mats, bikes, treadmills, and other gym equipment neatly organized. There were towels to wipe off the sweat and water dispenser stationed adjacent to the walls, with a simple mattress and blanket next to them.

The man had wild, brown hair, unkempt and falling down to his neck. He wasn't wearing a shirt, revealing his impressive upper torso muscles, lean and rock-hard but not disgustingly bulging. The man wasn't breaking a sweat, even though the weight was easily 300 pounds, but his repetitions were halted when Corona walked in.

"Gigante we have a problem!" Corona burst through the door with such panic in her voice that Gigante stopped his exercise to acknowledge her.

"What's wrong?" Gigante asked, his voice both annoyed and worried, as he sat up.

"Well, Mariette found some people that needed help getting away from Project Candice so we rescued them and brought them in, and now one of them is in a huge fight with another guest of the onsen and he is like glowing and stuff and it's so scary-" Corona blabbed about, her words coming out way too fast for anyone to comprehend. Instead of trying to calm Corona down by word, Gigante instead rose from where he was sitting and left the room with only a single command to Corona.

"Wait here."

Gigante instinctively knew something was bad. As soon as he stepped out of his room and looked to the right, he could see a sort of chaos going on down the aisle. There was a guest, glowing in blue light that grew more and more intense as the time went on, trying to stand up. Based on his location, he was looking towards the public ladies' onsen, with a foot, presumably Ari's, sticking out from the doorway. Gigante sighed in realization: Corona accidentally brought the guest to the ladies' onsen instead of men's as Ari opened the door. The poor man was probably treated to Ari's figures, with or without something to cover them... then again that would make him a lucky man rather than poor...

Gigante was about to shrug this event off of his thought until he took a second glance. The blue light emanating from the guest was revealed to be an electric energy, almost as if it was overflowing from the host. If left alone, the electrical energy will literally burst from the man, possibly causing the entire building to go down. Gigante wasn't about that at all, so he took action, leaping towards the guest in one, two, three quick sprint as his arm began to... somehow expand into a large kite shield.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Shironeko Onsen - Shinjuku, Japan

Ystmurra put his finger to his chin.

"Hmm... I was afraid you'd say that. Alright. I will need some back-up, just in case. You're free to come if you wish, but I'd like at least two people backing me. And if it's at all possible... maybe a ride to north china? If it's no problem, of course."

Comment

Slowly the energy inside Hajime began to build up to it's peak, to the point that instead of electrical sparks erupting from his body, stronger bolts of electricity were beginning to erupt. Then before he knew it all the energy that was charging throughout his body blew up into one large surge of energy that was exploded from his body and through the room. Bolts of electricity were erupting in random directions, striking the room in random places, and thankfully there was not enough energy in these bolts to cause a fire, just some scorch marks where the sporadic bolts of electricity struck, with a few bolts even striking Gigante's odd shield arm.

This eruption of electricity crackling and crashing throughout the room, followed by Hajime's screams of pain echoed throughout the building before everything just stopped with Hajime falling to the ground exhausted, and unconscious.

Comment

Working...
                                X