X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dust's Cell - Cell Block C - Area 51 - Nevada | Night

Jason was surprised the girl kept him a secret. Why did she help him? She had nothing to gain or lose in this, so why? Just as soon as the guards left, Jason rolled out from underneath the bed and walked over to the girl.

"Are you alright?", Jason asked the girl in a caring tone as he knelt down in front of her, to get a better look at her injuries.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Dust simply looked at Jason. Her red eyes filled with tears. "I... I just want to be left alone..." She said as she slowly sat back up. She had sever bruises all over what is visible on her chest, from the unzipped portion of her jacket and on her face as well as a few old scars. After she sat up she went and curled up in the corner again. With the cloud of smoke in the room being relatively less than before if one were to look closely on the walls writing carved into the metal walls can be seen. All the writing was carved into the walls by her tail.

"Dust wants freedom"

"Dust wants escape"

"Dust wants a..."

They phrases carved into the walls said. However the last one was unfinished. These carvings were not recent. They have been here for an long time now.

Comment

Jason stared at he writing on the walls for what seemed like minutes, when in reality, it was only seconds. After reading over the first two, Jason knew this girl only wanted what e wanted, to be free, to live a life where they were not prisoners and treated like criminals. For the first time in a very long time, Jason felt some sort of compassion for this poor girl. She was covered in bruises and had a few scars. It was disgusting what those guards did to her. Jason wanted to call out to the guards, just so he could make them pay, but he knew that would be foolish.

Jason couldn't quite make out what the last set of words was supposed to say, due to it not being finished.

"What's that one supposed to say?", Jason asked the girl in a soft tone as he pointed at the unfinished sentence.
        Last edited by S121; 03-17-2014, 03:41 PM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Dust simply stayed curled up in the corner. She didn't want to answer Jason about that last one. It was a bit too personal for her to tell him.

"Can... can you please leave now?... I want to be alone..." She said. She was obviously too afraid, and even nervous to do anything. If she had help, if she had more courage she would try to escape... but she's helpless... she's useless... in her eyes... she just doesn't have the drive to escape.

Comment

Jason could tell that this girl had given up on fighting a long time ago. Among all the bruises, scars, and tears, all she wanted was to just escape. Instead of leaving like the girl said, Jason remained still, completely silent.

"I'm getting out of here... We're getting out of here.", Jason suddenly said to the girl in a more determined tone.

Jason finally made up his mind. Despite him being a trained, hyper-lethal killer, he couldn't stand to see this girl in such poor condition. He was going to get her out of this hellhole, even if they both had to climb over a mountain of fallen guards to do so.
            sigpic

Comment

Dust simply looked at Jason, but then turned away.

It was still quite obvious that she was still refusing to speak, let alone escape.

However this time she did sit up, and as she did she looked up at Jason. "B-But... b-but..." She muttered as she looked down at her sleeves. She may have lifted her "arms" or what's left of them. From the elbow, and down the sleeves of her coat just hung there... as if she had no arms at all.

"I'm useless..."

Comment

Upon seeing that the girl had no arms, Jason's face turned from a calm one to one of shock. Why were her arms missing? Did they do this to compliment the bruises on her? Why did they do this to her?

"What did they do to you?", Jason asked the girl in a concerned tone.
                sigpic

Comment

Cell Block C - Area 51 - Nevada

Suddenly while guards were still inside some of the cells, all the doors closed locking them inside of them. At the same time you could her something that sounded like metal legs hitting the floor. Once the sound was inside, the main door was locked down too.

Cyberspace

Sidna was suprised when she saw Dave. Wasn't he sleeping. Maybe he had waken up. To bad for Andrew in that case. When he said that she would be in big troube saw was a little upset about it. She manipulated data streams. All data had to pass trough her. "I'm making a new friend. One that is very simmilair to myself. Now, if you could just excuse me for a second while I finish my conversation with him." As she said the last sentence, tick metal walls came up from nowhere and surrounded her. Anyone except for her that was externally accessing (hacking) Area 51 was also temporarily thrown out to a screen that said "I'm just making a new friend. Please wait calmly. -Sidna."
                  Last edited by Katrix; 01-04-2014, 04:51 PM.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Cyberspace

Upon seeing and hearing Sidna claim she's "Just making a new friend" Dave was a bit upset. "Dammit Sidna... you didn't have to block me as well ya know?" He cursed to himself as he looked at Andrew who doesn't know what to make of the situation. "Andrew..."

"Y-Yes Dave?"

"What do you even see in her?"

"W-WHAT!?"

Cell Block C - Area 51 - Nevada

"T-They blew up..." Dust replied as her prehensile tail lightly wraps around one of her sleeves. She then uses her tail to slowly pull the sleeve back, revealing not a stump where her arms were... but rather... a small metal tube on a metal joint attached to her shoulder. These devices were constantly emitting small streams of smoke, as her arms had been completely replaced by the scientists in Area 51 to better suit her purpose.

She could even remember the day when the original smoke generator had malfunctioned, and the devices she had to originally used had detonated causing her to lose her original arms from the elbow down. The scientists didn't really care. They had hooked her up to a new machine, and even replaced what was left of her arms with small prosthetic devices that would emit smoke via the larger machine she is hooked up to currently.

After she showed Jason her tail released her coats sleeve.

"I'm useless... I'll just slow you down..."

Middle of the Forest-Canada

After Koishi came in, Drake followed in on all fours right after her. Once Drake and Koishi were finally inside Jack had came in and shut the door behind him. "Okay now that we're all inside, why don't I get the fireplace goin? Get ya'll warmed up." Jack said as he placed his hunting rifle on it's place on the wall, and the dead rabbits on a wooden table.

He then took a small log beside his cabins fireplace and tossed it into the fireplace, he then proceeded to take out a small lighter which he used to light the wood in the fireplace. Jack then took a small long metal stick, and began pushing the wood around in the fireplace to help get the fire started again.

Drake then walked up next to the fire, but he did not take off his coat. Instead he shook his head much like a dog in order to get the snow off his coat. Drake then sat down next to the fireplace on all fours. Very similar to a dog.

Jack then turned to Koishi and smiled. "Nice and warm huh? Well I think we should introduce ourselves. "My name is Jack, and this here is my home. That right there is my son Drake." He said as he pointed to his son who was sitting down next to the fire in order to get warmed up. Drake simply glanced over his shoulder at Koishi for a brief moment before turning back to the fire. Jack looked at his son and chuckled a bit. "Oh don't mind Drake. He's not very nice around others. Though once you get to know him he's a nice kid." Jack said as he took off his hunting vest. "Now while you both get warmed up let me go prepare some food for you two." He said as he took the rabbits they had hunted out of the room, and into the kitchen to prepare some nice rabbit stew.
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-04-2014, 03:38 PM.

Comment

After Koishi caught her breath, she got up and slightly rose and eyebrow, and headed into the kitchen with Jack.

"Why's your son acting like a dog? Is he part youkai or something?" Koishi asked, streaching a little.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Cell Block C - Area 51 - Nevada | Night

Jason had been trained to remain indifferent towards the various injuries of war, but this was different, much different. This wasn't simply an injury, this was almost a removal of this girl's dignity. Instead of giving her the medical attention she required, they simply attached crude devices to her arms, robbing her of the ability to manipulate objects with her arms. It was no wonder this girl felt like giving up. They robbed her of her arms, and stuck her in a dark, cold cell where they would beat her daily. This was wrong, horribly wrong. These "scientists" had no idea what they were doing. Could they even comprehend the pain? They performed experiments and augmented people in some of the crudest ways imaginable. For Jason, they crafted his bones with Ceramic Carbide. They literally stabbed him with a needle, pumped him full of chemicals, and allowed violent chemical reactions to occur inside of him. For this girl, they did.. something to her arms, causing them to explode, and instead of giving her new arms with a procedure that was quick and easy, they humiliated her by giving her crude smoke billows. Enough was enough. Jason didn't care about trying to prevent as few casualties as possible. What they had done was unforgivable, and they were going to pay.

Jason's face twitched in anger as the thoughts flowed through his mind, and after a few seconds, Jason pulled out his second MP5, reloaded it, and looked at the girl.

"To be honest, I don't care if you would slow me down or not. I'm still going to get you out of here.", Jason said as he tucked one of the guns away and held out his hand for her sleeve.
                        Last edited by S121; 03-17-2014, 03:43 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Jack looked at Koishi and raised an eyebrow. "Well I don't know what this here "Youkai" is, but my son isn't one. He's just... different." Jack said as he began preparing the rabbits for the stew. "Now why don't you just go into the living room, and get all warmed up. There are some blankets in the hall closet if you need one. Dinner will be finished eventually. So I hope you enjoy rabbit stew."

Cell Block C - Area 51 - Nevada | Day

Dust looked at Jason. For a second she looked like she was about to give a very small, and barely noticeable smile... however she shook her head in denial. "No... no... it's suicide out there... we'll both be killed if we try to escape..." She said as she turned away from Jason. "Besides... if I stay here... I'll be safe... I'll be safe..." She began to mutter. Obviously she was afraid of the guards. She'd rather right now stay in here than go outside, and possibly get caught. "I don't even have anything to look forward to once I escape..."

Comment

Koishi shurgged and followed his adivce. she went into the closet and picked out a big fuzzy blanket and went nto the living room, sitting next to Drake near the fireplace.

"So you're Drake, huh? Nice name." Koishi complimented as she put her hands over the fire and rubbed them together.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Jason could see that the girl was afraid of the outside, and in truth, Jason didn't really blame her. Despite that, he was still adamant in his decision. He was going to give her the freedom she wanted.

"Do you honestly think death is worse than staying here? You are not safe here. They've been.. doing things to you that should never happen. Trust me when I say this, we're going to make it out alive, I promise. I'll take care of the guards for you. As for what you'll do when we escape, the outside is much better than in here. If you need it, I'll help you find something out there. All you need to do is follow me.", Jason said to the girl in a friendlier tone, trying to get her to follow him.

After a couple of seconds, Jason decided to add on to what he had said before.

"Sometimes, all we need is for someone to pick us back up when we fall.", Jason added, still having his hand out for the girl to place her sleeve in.
                              Last edited by S121; 01-05-2014, 02:17 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Dust looked at Jason, but was still unsure... could she really trust him? Can they really escape? ... Is this... her chance to actually escape finally?

That's when Dust looked up at Jason, and gave him a small, sweet, and innocent smile. "O-Okay..." She said as she stood up. She did have a hard time actually managing to stand up without arms, but she had managed to after a few minutes of trying...

Comment

Working...
                                X