X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cell Block C - Area 51 - Nevada | Night

Jason smiled when the girl accepted his help. Maybe now they could both escape and try to live normal lives. He understood why she would be a little skeptical, especially when Jason had been shot multiple times. The more Jason thought about his gunshot wounds, the more they began to hurt. After taking his mind off of the wounds, he spoke to the girl. If they were going to escape together, they would at least need to know each other's name.

"So, what's your name?", Jason asked the girl as he readied both of his MP5s for the inevitable battle ahead.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"Dust... my name's Dust... w-what... what's yours?" Dust replied as she extended her tail forward as though she was wanting a little... handshake of sorts.

In the distance the sound of a squad of 30+ guards can be heard making their way to Cell Block C as their footsteps echo throughout the hall. Looks like Jason and Dust will be in for a big surprise once they leave the room...

Comment

Jason found the name "Dust" to be a little strange for a name, but it was a name nonetheless.

"My name is Jason Stone.", Jason said to Dust as he put away one of his MP5s and shook her tail.

After the "handshake", Jason spoke again. This time, Jason gave Dust instructions on what she needed to do for them to escape in one piece.

"Okay, Dust. When I open up that door, things are going to get intense, but I'll keep you safe. All you need to do is stay back until I tell you the coast is clear. Understand?", Jason asked Dust as he approached the large metal door and placed his fingers into the space between the door and the wall.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Jack and Drake's Cabin - Middle of the Forest - Canada | Night

Drake simply glanced over at Koishi, before turning back to the fire.

"..." Drake just sat there, and said nothing. He was unwary of who Koishi was, yet he had a uneasy feeling around her... it was odd to say the least... "Why was someone like you in the middle of the woods?" He asked quite bluntly...

Dust looked at Jason and nodded as she hid behind the corner next to the door. The giant machine she is hooked up to floating right behind her as she waited for Jason to open the door... unfortunately for them they are drastically outnumbered 40 to 2... fortunately for them... Dust... she has a Super Soldier on her side... as well as a few hackers helping them out...

Comment

After Dust hid, Jason turned his attention back to the large metal door and in one slow, but strong movement of his arm, forced the door open. The door let out a loud screech as metal grinded against metal, causing small sparks to fly across the floor as the door dragged along it. As soon as Jason opened the door, he pulled out his second MP5 and walked forward, but quickly stopped when he noticed something resting right at his feet. The strange object looked to be some kind of black metallic beetle. As soon as he saw it, Jason quickly jumped back and aimed both MP5s at it.
            sigpic

Comment

Jack and Drake's Cabin - Middle of the Forest - Canada

"I found an odd glowing rock, a messed with it, it sent me here." Koishi simply replied with a small smile on her face. "I still don't know where this Canada thing even is."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Cell Block C - Area 51 - Nevada

As Jason saw the beetle it began climbing up on him. "Hello Jason. I've read a lot about you. I might have just found out about you a few minutes ago, but in that time I have read a lot about you and let me tell you this. I am angry. You were not meant to become something else, just like me. You were supposed to live a normal life, just like me. Something happened and you were brought in to become something else, just like me. You were one of the first of your kind, just like me. Unlike me however, you sit here in a cell bound because they fear you. You should be free to do whatever you want, just like me. So what do you say, will you let me help you undo this mistake that they did?". When it had finished talking it had gotten quite high up on the armor and looked like it was about to do something.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Jason's gaze on the beetle intensified as it crawled up on him. Just when it seemed that the beetle was about to do something, Jason quickly grabbed the beetle with his hand and pulled it off of his chest and held it away from his body. It was clear that Jason didn't trust this beetle just yet, but if what this beetle was saying was true, then Jason would not turn down its help.

"Who are you, and how did you find out about me?", Jason asked the beetle.
                  sigpic

Comment

When Jason grabed the beetle it didn't respond in any way other than continue talking. "Who I am, My name is Sidna as for where I found out about you, Database B12 on this network. Now I guess you don't trust me, right so you want some proof. What about a distraction? Would that be enough?" Just as it finished talking a alarm could be hard all over the area. "All doors in Cell Block A and B have been opened. All units have orders to abandon what they are currently doing and help creating order again." In the meantime the beetle got free from Jason and jumped over to Dusk's life support where it tore of a small piece of armor, rewired a few things and inserted itself in.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Dust simply stood back and stayed quiet as Jason conversed with some beetle while the alarms went off. As the alarms went off Dust went back into hiding in her cell, as the guards heard the alarms the squad leader commanded them to go off and take care of any escapees from Sidna opening all the cells in the other Cell Blocks. All the while there were still a few dozen guards left in Cell Block C to take care of Jason. After all Jason is one of the more dangerous prisoners within Area 51...

As the beetle suddenly bore a tiny hole through Dust's life support machine she felt a shock go throughout her body as Sidna began rewiring a few things. Dust let out a loud frightened scream as she felt the pain of the shock course throughout her body. Sidna rewiring Sidna's machine even the slightest sent shocks of pain. Suddenly a loud beep and red light was heard from Dust's life support machine as it released 5 drones which flew throughout the entire Cell Block, releasing tremendous amounts of a thick black smokescreen.

Comment

Jason let the beetle jump out of his hand, but he didn't see where it landed. As it disappeared from sight, Jason took the opportunity to quickly scan the hall with his vision to make sure no guards were after them. Little did he know that the beetle decided to take refuge in Dust's life support machine. As soon as Dust let out a frightened scream, Jason spun right around towards Dust and ran towards her.

"Are you alright? What's wrong?", Jason asked Dust in an urgent, concerned tone as he approached her.

All of a sudden, five small drones shot out of Dust's hovering life support machine and began to fly around the room, emitting large quantities of smoke throughout the entire cell block. The dust clouded Jason's vision, but he still remembered where he last saw Dust.

"Dust! What happened?", Jason asked Dust in a worried tone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dust stood there, but she had a somewhat pained look on her face. "I-It's i-inside!!!" She said as her eyes kept darting back and forth towards her Life support machine, and Jason.

"I-It was messing with s-stuff!!!" She said as after the drones finished releasing the smokescreen they flew back to the life support machine where they had continued to reattach.

All the while the guards who were left in the hall had been blinded by the smokescreen, yet they knew who it caused it... it was Dust!

"DAMMIT DUST HAS ESCAPED TOO!" One of the guards yelled.

"WHO CARES!? JASON IS STILL OUT OF HIS CELL!!! WHILE THE ELITE GUARDS TAKE CARE OF CELL BLOCKS A AND B WE WILL TAKE CARE OF CELL BLOCK C!!!" Yelled the guards as they began to open fire blindly into the smoke down the hall. Knowing full well that if Jason is down the hall in front of them, then he will be blinded by the smokescreen as well.

Comment

Jason was about to quickly inspect Dust's life support machine when suddenly a hail of gunfire zipped through the smoke and flew past Jason's ear, shoulder, leg, and arm. In a split second, Jason jumped towards Dust and hid with her inside of the room, waiting for the gunfire to stop. In the meantime, Jason had an idea. After the gunfire stopped, Jason pulled out an empty magazine, tossed it on the ground, then allowed himself to fall on the ground hard, into the doorway to Dust's cell. What seemed to be an illogical and insane tactic was actually ingenious quick thinking. The noise of the magazine hitting the ground and him falling over echoed through the hall, giving the impression that they had killed Jason. Luckily, they couldn't see, which meant they would have to verify their kill to see if they actually neutralized him. After a couple seconds, Jason would quietly rise up from the ground when the guards would investigate.
                            Last edited by S121; 01-11-2014, 04:22 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

After a little while the pain completely stopped in Dusk's system. Now Sidna was beggining to examine the system she had taken refuge in. After all the batteries in those things didn't last forever and she had to save it for later. It didn't matter too much for her that she caused a little bit of pain. When she observed the drones that flew out she grew a little curious. "I have to find the controls for those" she tough for herself.

When Sidna had gotten a good understanding of her surrounding she began to have her fun. This was a thick smoke after all and when humans were panicked they could think all sorts of things. The first thing she did was to was to set the doors to lock and then open again all in synch giving some sort of impression of big, heavy drums. She then regulated the air flow flow in the room so it was just correct until it a faint face could be seen in the smoke from the viewpoint of the soldiers. "I want food" she said in a heavily distorted voice from what you would expect from this sort of monster. "I am hungry". She then let out a little bit more air pushing the air a little and making the face more defined. "Two was not enough to satisfy me. I want more. More food"
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Jack and Drake's Cabin - Middle of the Forest - Canada

Drake simply looked at Koishi once more. "Canada... is up north... from what I gathered... it's a cold place. Snows quite a bit here." Drake said quite bluntly as he turned back to the fire. If it wasn't obvious by now Drake was not much of a talkative type of person.

As the wind outside grew more fierce, and the snow began to fall much more heavily than before the shutters on the cabins window blew open as they began thrashing about by the wind. Once this happened Drake quickly reacted and dashed towards the windows to hold the shutters tight. As he got to the window he glanced outside... and before he could close the shutters he saw... what looked to be the faint silhouette of a person outside in the forest... just... standing there. Upon sight of this person Drake got a fierce scowl on his face as he began to growl at whatever was outside. A gust of wind then suddenly blew in through the window causing Drake to shield his face from the cold wind.

After the gust stopped he looked back outside, and there was no one there. Upon seeing that no one was there he calmed down a bit, and finally managed to close the shutters... unfortunately for Drake though he did not notice that his hood had been blown off by the wind revealing a pair of wolf ears on the top of his head.

Comment

Working...
                                X