X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack and Drake's Cabin

Koishi's eyebrow rose at the sight of the wolf ears. Maybe he was a youkai, but he didn't know it. Maybe it was natural in these parts, though that wouldn't be the case, considering his father. So, Koishi asked the only thing that came into her subconscious.

"Are you a youkai?" Koishi asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Jack and Drake's Cabin - Canada | Night

Drake looked at Koishi and raised an eyebrow at her question. "What the hell is a youkai?" He asked as he sat down next to the fireplace again. It was obvious that he was unsure of what a youkai is or was.

Meanwhile Drake's father Jack had poked his head out from the kitchen, and into the living room. "Dinners almost done you two! So you should get ready for a nice bowl of rabbit stew!" Jack said as he went back into the kitchen to finish cooking dinner. Even though it is a little past midnight.

Cell Block C - Area 51 - Nevada | Night

Dust began to calm down a little as the pain stopped, yet she still looked over her shoulder to her life support machine. "Um... whoever you are I'd kindly ask you to... uh... not mess with anything in there... I kind of need that machine to live." Dust said to Sidna as she hid back in her room while Jack takes care of the guards.

The guards were a bit hesitant, and even shocked by the face in the smoke. However one of the guards activated his thermal visor to see through the smoke. Upon further inspection he saw that there actually was no monster, and that there was a figure laying on the ground in the doorway to Dust's cell. "QUICK EVERYONE I THINK WE GOT HIM!!! THAT FACE IS ALSO JUST AN ILLUSION CREATED BY DUST! JUST MOVE FORWARD, CAPTURE, AND SUBDUE THE TARGETS!!!" The squad leader said as he charged through the smoke.

All the while one of the guards upon hearing that it was "just an illusion created by Dust" was pissed off beyond hell. "Are you serious? Are you F***ING SERIOUS!?!? I JUST SH*T MY PANTS BECAUSE OF HER!!! You know what I'm going to do when I got a hold of her!? I'm going to pin her to the ground, beat the ever loving SH*T out of her, then put a freaking magnum round through her f***ing head!!!" One of the guards yelled as he charged through the smoke, and towards Dust.

Comment

As soon as Jason heard the man's loud threats, cursing, and footsteps approaching Dust, Jason quickly got up off of the ground and stood in front of the guard. After a second, the guard bumped into Jason, who was standing there with a look of murderous intent in his eyes.
        Last edited by S121; 01-11-2014, 04:30 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Jack and Drake's Cabin

Koishi tapped her chin for a oment, before looking over to Drake.

"Well, a youkai can mean a lot of things where I come from. They're supernatural creatures, many consider youkai myths and legends. There are thousands upon thousands of different types of species of youkai, and many different ones based on animals, where they mostly act similar to you, which the animal traits and the obvious features of said animal." Koishi explained. "I, for one, am a youkai."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

As Jason sprang up in front of the guard, the guard reeled back in shock at Jason. "Sir he's alive!!! Jason is alive!!!" The guard said as he saw the murderous intent in Jason's eyes. "Oh no..." The guard said as he fell back onto his ass in fear. It was obvious that the guard wasn't all so "tough" like he was before. He's just another coward. As the one guard fell to the ground in fear of Jason the other guard turned to the super soldier, and aimed his gun at him. "Don't move or I'll shoot!" The guard said as he keeps his aim on Jason.

Drake simply looked at Koishi as he grew intent at what Koishi was saying. "Wait... your saying that... there could be more people... like me? A place chock full of these kinds of people?" Drake replied as he leaned in a bit as he examined Koishi, while briefly sniffing the air around her. "You know... I do smell something odd about you. You definitely aren't human now that you mention it..."

Comment

Instead of showing fear, Jason simply grinned at the guard aiming the gun at him.

"Go on, shoot me.", Jason calmly said as he waited for the guard to pull the trigger.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Jack and Drake's Cabin

"Well yeah. Most of the population of it are youkai or other supernatural creautres, ranging from the smallest fairy, up to gods." Koishi explained.

Comment

The guard shook as he aimed his gun, about to pull the trigger. As he was about to Dust saw what the guard was doing, and was scared that he might actually kill Jason. Dust didn't want Jason to die, not after he said that he'll help her escape... but she couldn't do anything... she couldn't fight at all... she just wishes she could do something... Suddenly as she began thinking to stop the guard her syringe tail impaled itself into the guards neck. Slowly it began filling the guards blood with a toxin that will slowly knock the guard out... however She is doing this against her will...

Drake looked at Koishi when she said "fairy, and gods." The second she said that he turned away. "But fairies, and gods don't exist... do they?" He said to himself quietly as he looked at the fire... almost hypnotized by it.

Comment

Jason was waiting for the exact moment the guard would pull the trigger. When that happened, he would lunge to the side, dodging the bullet and giving him an opportunity to kill the guard. Of course, there are many variables he didn't take into account, such as his new acquaintance fearing for his life and taking out the guard right on the spot. Jason watched in surprise as Dust's tail pierced the guard's neck and pumped him full of some kind of toxin. As soon as that happened, Jason snapped his attention over to Dust and looked at her in surprise.

"I.. didn't know you could fight.", Jason said to Dust.
                    sigpic

Comment

Jack and Drake's Cabin

"Well, of course they do. Someone once said that there's always truth in fiction. Guess that fella was a good predicter." Koishi said cheerfull, making a little giggle.

Comment

"I... I can't fight... I just got scared... really, really scared..." She said as she knelt down as though she was trying to cover her head.

Meanwhile the guard on the ground took out a small radio quickly. "WE NEED MORE BACKUP! I REPEAT WE NEED MORE BACKUP!!! CALL IN CARBON MONOXIDE!!! I REPEAT CALL IN CARBON MONOXIDE!!!" The guard yelled as he quickly dropped the radio, and took his gun. He then shot a single round at Jason, but missed Jason's head completely. "AH CRAP!!!"

Jack and Drake's Cabin

"Hmm..." Drake said as he turned to Koishi and smiled. It was a bit of a... cold smile, but a smile nonetheless. "You know Koishi... your... kind of alright..."

Comment

Jack & Drake's Cabin

"Ah, I'm just a simple youkai. At least I don't eat humans, like some." Koishi chuckled.

Comment

"Don't worry, you did fine. You protected me. You saved me from getting shot.", Jason said to Dust, trying to assure her that she did the right thing.

All of a sudden, Jason's attention was quickly taken away as a bullet whizzed past his head. In that very instant, Jason aimed one of his MP5s at the guard and shot him in the head. Jason was a little confused about what or who Carbon Monoxide was. Was it Area 51's latest project? How dangerous was it? Not knowing the answer, Jason turned his head over to Dust and asked her about it.

"What's Carbon Monoxide?", Jason asked Dust in a curious tone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Dust looked up, and smiled a bit at Jason's remark. "I-I g-guess I did..." She said as she her eyes widened at the sound of Carbon Monoxide being called in. "Oh no... O-Oh no no no... Not her please not her!" Dust said as she hid back in her cell. It was obvious that Dust was terrified of this Carbon Monoxide... "C-Carbon M-Monoxide is m-my sister..." She said as the sound of what seems to be a Motorcycle engine could be heard somewhere within the Cell Block... like... in the next hall... and the sound is getting louder...

Comment

"What?", Jason asked Dust in a confused tone.

All of a sudden, Jason heard what sounded like a motorcycle engine. Was that Carbon Monoxide? Jason didn't know, but if Dust was afraid of her, then he would protect her from the new threat.

"Wait here, Dust. I'll take care of Carbon Monoxide.", Jason said as he turned his head over to the source of the noise, ready for whatever might come through the other side of the hall.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X