X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cell Block C - Area 51 | Night

"Damn...", Jason murmured as he felt each bullet strike the guard he was using as a shield.

In truth, Jason was hoping that they would show restraint, due to him having a hostage, but they still opened fire. Jason felt a little bad for getting the guard killed, but he knew people were going to die during his escape. As the guards continued to open fire, Jason quickly flipped the dead guards body so that her face was facing him, and while the bullets made their home in the guard's back, Jason began to loot the guard for ammunition, placing each fresh clip into the sleeveless straight jacket. Jason found four clips of ammo for the .40 MP5, and as soon as his MP5 ran out of ammo, Jason stuffed the gun into his straight jacket from the torn sleeve and quickly maneuvered his way to the other guard on the floor, all while using the dead guard as a shield.
    Last edited by S121; 05-09-2014, 11:42 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Middle of the Forest - Canada

Jack tilted his head a bit as he looked at Koishi. "Koi... shi? Now what in the hell kind of name is that?" Jack replied.

"Looks like your cold lil' miss, and ya should be! You're in the middle of the woods in Canada, and it's the middle of freaking Winter! Now why don't we get you back to my place so you can get all nice and warmed up. Does that sound good?" He replied as he extended his hand out for her. Drake however was sitting down on all fours, waiting for things to get over with.

The guards kept their fire aimed at Jason, unfortunately though they had ended up killing the hostage.

"God dammit... this guy just won't stop!"

"Of course he won't, this guy is like a freaking tank!"

The guards were slowly being picked off, one by one as the firefight continued.

Comment

"What's a Canada?" Koishi asked as she reluctantly took his hand. "Sounds like a food."
        Last edited by Koishi; 01-04-2014, 12:26 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

After making his way to the unconscious guard, Jason leaned down with the guard in his other hand and began to take the lying guard's ammo. After stuffing the ammunition into his straight jacket, Jason grabbed the male guard's MP5 off of the ground and opened fire on the A-Class Guards down the hall in controlled bursts, trying to kill as many guards as possible before the clip ran dry.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Canada ain't no place girl. Canada is a country! All this land around here is Canada, and just a bit of warning miss. It's a good few days walk to the nearest city. So it be better if we get to my place before it gets colder. After all the radio said there's a big storm headed our way tomorrow. So let's get going!" Jack said as he walked over to the dead rabbits. He picked the rope that the dead rabbits were tied to while Drake stood back up. Jack then stopped and looked over his shoulder at Koishi. "Now let's get going!"

Comment

"A..radio?" Koishi was confused, but followed nevertheless at the prospect of somewhere above freezing. Shivering in the cold, she stumbled along.

Koishi kept pace with the two as best she could, and tried to focus on something other than the cold, so she focused on the people themselves. The one who did the talking seemed nice enough, though he held some strange intrument. Maybe a defense weapon? Koishi had heard of people in the outside world having artificial weaponry, instead of magical, though Koishi thought it a bit impractical to carry such a big thing around. At least with magic, you didn't have to lift some 20 pound piece of metal.

Then there was the other guy. He looked a bit youger from what she could tell. She hadn't heard a word out of him, though his actions seemed somewhat doglike. It reminded her of the wolf tengu from Youkai Mountain. Maybe he was a youkai. It would be surprising to find a youkai in the outside world, though the tanuki she fought during an incident was apparently living out there once. She shivered again, but pushed on.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Jason kept letting off controlled bursts, trying to think up of a plan before the ammunition in the MP5 was depleted. It would take too much time for Jason to reload, and by the time he would reload, there was no telling how many times he would be shot. Thinking quickly, Jason turned his attention over to the nearest cell door and decided that it would be his best shot at surviving. Jason had no idea whether or not the girl inside was hostile, but he didn't have time to mull over the possibilities. He just needed to get to cover, fast.

After the clip ran dry, Jason stashed the MP5 into his straight jacket and maneuvered himself over to the cell door. As the bullets whizzed by and into the corpse shield, Jason used his left hand and rammed his fingers straight into the opening of the door. It hurt his fingers a little, but it didn't bother him. With one powerful jerking motion, Jason pried the door open by a few inches. The door let out loud screeches and pops as the hydraulics in the door busted and the locks broke. Just then, Jason quickly squeezed through the opening and dropped the body near he entrance. He then spun around, grabbed the door, and forced it back to a close, allowing him a brief respite against the hail of bullets.

Jason knew he wasn't alone. That strange girl was in there with him, and if she was hostile, then he would be in for a fight. With that in mind, Jason quickly pulled out an MP5, reloaded it, and spun around to face the cell's occupant.
                sigpic

Comment

Jack, Drake, and Koishi kept walking through the cold, dark forest as the snow began to pick up greatly. "Looks like a blizzard's coming! Be careful you two, and stay close! I don't want to get separated!" Said Jack as the faint light of a small flame can be seen in the distance. "Father I see the lantern we placed outside in the distance!" Said Drake as Jack shouted in glee.

"Alright! Looks like we're home free!" Jack said as they pushed through the snow storm. Once they got up to the house Jack quickly placed the rifle inside as he grabbed the lantern and opened the front door. "Quick get in or we'll all freeze!" Jack said as he held the door open for Drake and Koishi. However the snowstorm was getting more fierce with each passing second.

Most of the guards had been taken out. Only 3-5 guards were left standing. The others were either wounded, or dead. The guards still hid behind the corner even though the gunfire had ended. They were just being careful in case Jason was just setting them up for a trap. However as they heard the sound of one of the metal doors to the cells being forced opened, and then shut they quickly came out from behind their cover and scanned the areas. "Quick everyone check each and every room for Jason! I'll call for back up!" Said the apparent leader of the guards.

Dust's Cell - Cell Block C - Area 51 - Nevada | Night

Inside the cell room it was nothing but pitch blackness. Not because of no lights or anything... just because of an incredibly thick cloud of what seemed to be smoke. The room was awfully quiet though... however the sound of faint sobbing can be heard in one of the corners of the room. Right at Jason's feet was what appeared to be a syringe looking object laying on the ground... it was just... laying there... attached to what seemed to be a black cable of sorts which went into the thick cloud of built up smoke... and leading right to the corner of the room.

Comment

Jason tried to look through the smoke, but no such luck. The smoke was too thick for Jason to see through. Not only that, but it slightly aggravated his eyes. To keep from inhaling any of the smoke, Jason decided put a part of his straight jacket over his nose and mouth, but as he looked down to grab a piece of stray reinforced cloth, he saw a strange device near his feet. It appeared to be some kind of injection apparatus attached to a cable of some kind, but other than that, Jason had no idea what it was. Curious, Jason knelt down and carefully picked the machine up off the ground with his free hand and examined it further, moving it around in his hand and feeling the metal it was made out of.
                    sigpic

Comment

As Jason picked up the syringe to examine it the crying stopped when suddenly the syringe began to retract quickly into the cloud of smoke, the small blades on the sides of the syringe cutting Jason's palm slightly. After it disappeared what appeared to be a very faint pulsating red glow can be seen within the smoke. "P-please l-leave... I don't want any trouble..." A very faint, almost weak and sad voice of a girl can be heard deep within the smoke.

Comment

Middle of the Forest-Canada

Koishi used her last bits of energy, breaking into a run through the thick snow into the house, where she promptly collapsed on the floor from exhaustion, where she simply looked at the ceiling and breathed heavily. It was far warmer in here, and that's all that mattered at the moment to Koishi.

Comment

Jason gritted his teeth at the cut on his hand, but he was fine, especially since his attention was quickly taken away from it. Instead, hhis attention was brought over to the cloud of smoke, where a faint, almost weak and sad voice spoke to him.

"P-please l-leave... I don't want any trouble..."

To Jason's relief, the girl didn't seem to be hostile. In fact, she sounded sad and weak.

"I'm not here to start trouble with you, I'm only here to hide. I can't leave right now because the guards are going to kill me.", Jason quickly explained to the voice in the cloud.
                          sigpic

Comment

"If that's the case then I don't want you in here... I don't want to get caught up in anything..." The mysterious girl said in the same sad, weak tone as her glowing red irises can now be seen faintly within the smoke.

However shortly after she said that the voices of the guards could be heard outside the door. "Guys I hear talking in here, and the locks are busted! Perhaps he went in here!" Said the guard as he and a few other guards began to pry open the door. The girl within the smoke looked at the door then back to Jason. "Quick hide!" She whispered in a very quiet, barely audible tone as the door began to open incredibly slowly.

Comment

Taking the girl's advice, Jason quickly ran over to the bed and rolled underneath with the MP5 in hand. He had no idea if he could trust this girl, but if she told him to hide, then she must be on his side. Jason was now under the bed, hugged right up against the wall. Now that he had a moment of rest, he looked down at his torso, and thanks to his enhanced vision, Jason could see crimson begin to stain the white straight jacket he was wearing.

(Damn it...), Jason thought to himself.

He needed to be more careful next time. It didn't help that he was right in the line of fire with no cover when he sustained these injuries. He was still capable of combat, but if he wasn't more careful and got shot even more times, then he would die.
                              sigpic

Comment

After Jason rolled under the bed the door was finally opened completely. Several guards poured into the room and looked around. As the smoke left the room the figure in the smoke was revealed. It was a girl... she looked about 17 years of age. She had a strange floating device attached to her back via cables. She also had a strange tail-like cable attached to the base of her spine. The tail ended in what appeared to be the strange syringe from before.

The girl upon seeing the guards had cowered back further into the corner as though she was afraid. The guards scanned the room for Jason.

"No signs of the target..." One of the guards said as the 2nd guard walked up to the girl, and proceeded to grab her by her hair by force. "Okay now tell us where he is, and we promise you won't get hurt." The guard said as Dust tried to fight back. However she was not really able too. After all she has no real arms, nor will her tail work due to the strength of the guard's armor. All Dust could do was thrash about in a fearful panic. However Dust refused to say anything.

"I said tell us where he is!!!" The guard yelled as he got more aggressive towards Dust. However Dust only continued to flail about as she tried to get out of the guard's grasp.

"Still refusing to talk huh? Whatever. I guess we'll look somewhere else. Coming in here was a waste of time." The guard said as he forcefully let go of Dust. The guard the proceeded to smack Dust in the side of her face, with the butt of the guards gun. As the guard did so Dust fell over in tears while the guards left and closed the door behind them.

"We should just put her out of her misery. All she does is cry anymore. Besides she's useless to us anyways. She refuses to help. Her along with Jason should just be killed. That way there'll be two problems out of our hair." The guards talked outside the Cell as they began to look throughout the rest of Cell Block C.

Comment

Working...
                                X