Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the World's a Pokemon - IC

Hoenn Region - Rustboro City - Rock Hard Cafe

Well, that was impromptu, Sherry thought as she noticed Yuuka was rearing to go. She shook her head and finished up her sandwich before fishing for a few bills. Placing payment down on the table, the woman whistled for Claire to come back and join them, to which the little bird obliged. Sherry fixed her scarf around her neck and wiped her mouth before scoffing.

"After you."

In retrospect, she wanted to get the job done too, but she also wanted to savor the calm before the storm. But all good things must be put aside in order to tackle the bad, she thought as she followed after Yuuka with Claire on her shoulder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Major Mario; 12-31-2013, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Near Route 207

"Well, you could have done sometihng a little less serious. Like a warning shot. That could probably scare most off. And I definately know how to scare pokemon, so trust me." Kogasa said as she glided in.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Near Route 207 | 10:22 AM

"That's why I want to go home. This place is not suited to me, nor I to it. Where I come from, being any less serious results in death.", John said to Kogasa.

John thought about using warning shots, but he didn't really think it would work for pokemon larger than he was. There was a chance that it would have worked, but he was concerned about his survival, not trying to find a peaceful way to stop the man-eating pokemon.

"Would warning shots work on pokemon many times larger than me?", John calmly asked Kogasa.
        Last edited by S121; 12-31-2013, 11:21 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Near Route 207

"Depends on how big and loud it is." Kogasa said. "And when I mean less serious, I mean not killing things."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Near Route 207 | 10:23 AM

"Noted.", John said to Kogasa, then put his Assault Rifle away after checking it.

Once John was finished, he had a question for Koishi.

"So how long do you plan on your vacation to last?", John calmly asked Koishi, curious about his approximate waiting time before he could go home.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Near Route 207

"I was thinking around a month or two." Koishi said. "Back home is far more stressful than here."

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Near Route 207 | 10:23 AM

John was little shocked to hear that Koishi wanted to remain in this world for so long. John didn't want to stay in this world for so long. In fact, he couldn't imagine staying for so long. He had only been in this world for about four days, and he had already wanted to go home. What would happen to him after an entire month?

"A month or two? ........ What am I supposed to do for an entire month, or even two?", John asked Koishi in a slightly stressed tone.
                sigpic

Comment

Near Route 207

"Well, you could make friends with pokemon and train them, or just relax." Koishi said.

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Near Route 207 | 10:24 AM

John knew that was an option, but he didn't consider himself a social person. Not only that, but bonding with the pokemon would only complicate things when the time would come to leave. There was also the matter of how dangerous this world was. This "Onyx" John fought could only be the tip of the iceburg. There was no doubt in John's mind that there were more dangerous pokemon out there, and he needed a way to effectively repel them.

"It's hard to relax when you're out of your element, in a world that doesn't follow the same logic as you. Not only that, but most of my ability to protect myself is gone, meaning that I can't fight back like I used to. Unlike you, I see this place as dangerous, not a place to relax.", John calmly said to Koishi.
                    sigpic

Comment

Near Route 207

"Compared to my world, this is heaven. Back in my world, just to get anywhere you would have to dodge thousands upon thousands of bullets from fairies. Luckily, I didn't have that problem as much people, but the point stands. Thsi world is far more peaceful than mine, and if I really wanted to, I'd live here." Koishi said.

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Near Route 207 | 10:24 AM

"In my world, more than half of the human population is dead. There used to be 39 billion humans, but 23 billion died in the Human-Covenant War. In my world, we were trained since the age of six to become soldiers. I'm not used to this world. If anything, it's the exact opposite of what I'm used to. Sure, there's pokemon trying to kill me, but with my abilities being reduced, I am not at 100% combat effectiveness, meaning that I have a greater chance of dying. At the very least, I need to find a way to restore my abilities.", John said to Koishi.
                        sigpic

Comment

Near Route 207

"And you'll probably get them back as soon as you leave. World's like a dampening field or somethin'. Doesn't matter though." Koishi said as her pokémon rounded up and got back into their pokeballs except Kogasa and Snow.

"Now I guess we should get back to your friend, I guess?" Koishi asked.

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Near Route 207 | 10:25 AM

John simply nodded at Koishi and stood up. There had to be a way to regain his abilities. This place couldn't have been a dampening field, could it? Was that even scientifically possible? What if his reduced abilities were caused by being transported here? How exactly did he get transported here in the first place? All these questions circulated in John's head as he looked to Koishi and spoke.

"Follow me.", John calmly said as he walked back towards the city.
                            sigpic

Comment

Near Route 207

"Okay." Koishi smiled and skipped beside John. "So, who is your friend anyways?"

Comment

Sinnoh Region - Near Route 207 | 10:25 AM

"Her name is Renamon. She has the same problem I do. She's not from around here.", John calmly said to Koishi.

While John walked, he realized that he didn't introduce himself. If this girl was to travel with them, she would need something to call him by. With this in mind, John spoke to Koishi again.

"I haven't introduced myself either. I am UNSC Master Chief Petty Officer Sierra-117.", John added.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X