X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Between the Hell of Blazing Fires and the Palace of the Earth Spirits

"Yupp, time can deal with anything, then add some training and you will be fitted to different obstacles, take for example my feet when we "enjoyed" Koishi´s encounter, I walked on really heated rocks and there are just minor shades of red on it, nothing damaged at all. Just don´t try my method on how to get fitted into the high temperatures, magma isn´t a nice pool" Yuugi spoke remembering her training to be fitted for battle

Hearing Satori´s words about oni´s behaviour made her respond "Yes we have our raging times, but we have our reasons, therefore our true names are only known by specific ones who we trust fully, and no I don´t know Suika´s true name and neither she knows mine, we would have created a hell of a mess countless of times and made the upper ones throw an apocalypse to us"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

Nue smiled as well. "Considering how old you could be, you could leave a lot of things behind." Nue said. "The world is your canvas, and you the brush. Or something like that."

Voile

"Well, we know how to defeat it, though we don't really know how to do what needs to be.., oh, we just need something that can shoot out sub-zero temps at the thing." Marisa said.\

Path to Cheriden

"Hey, you were supposed to be surprised." Koishi said, floating above Yuugi.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Voile Library

Patchouli stared at Marisa as she usually did (i.e. looking at her like the idiot she was) before shrugging.

"If you require cold temperatures, perhaps you could enlist Cirno's assistance?"

Human Village

Byakuren finished up her curry and washed her hands with a handkerchief. She felt much better now after confiding in Nue, and after getting some curry in her belly. It certainly made things much better when she had a full stomach, if not for the warmth and memory of eating, something she did not do much. The monk got up and tucked the spent bowl and spoon back into a receptacle near the curry stand. Once finished, she turned back to Nue.

"Same can be said for you, Nue. I'm certain people will remember your tricks in the years to come." She looked up to the sky in thought for a moment before looking down again. "Tell me, how is Gensokyo today? Are the youkai content?"

Comment

Path to Cheriden

Looking at the floating girl, Yuugi talked "Well, can´t argue with that, I was surprised about it, but it was fun to be honest, until the magma appeared. We can paly again if you want to Koishi"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile Library

"Thing is, we tried that before." Reimu started. "We tried looking everywhere, but we couldn't find a trace of her. It's one of those we would if we could scenarios."

Human Village

"For Gensokyo, decent. For youkai, same, though I did have an odd chat with that night sparrow. Apparently she's considering opening a stand here in the village." Nue explained.

Path to Cheriden

"But it wouldn't be the same without the surprise." Koishi retorted in a carefree tone.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Path to Cheriden

"Well then, if you want to be the surprising type, try playing with Suika when she gets drunk, she would go rambling like a kid and won´t destroy anything due to her state of drunkness. And speaking of drinks" Yuugi told Koishi as she took a sake bottle and pored it on her plate

the oni sipped her drink and sighed happily "One good drink on a good day"

Spoiler:

Comment

Wriggle's House

Wriggle's house a few weeks ago would've been nothing more than a shrubbery adorned with small furniture. But, thanks to her new business, Wriggle seemed to have saved up enough money to build a proper house. With whatever technology she bought from the Kappas and the outside-world humans, Wriggle was able to build a modern house made out of glass and metal, powered by some sort of machine powered by the sun. Mystia hated this house; the shrub was better... even though the shrub was small. It had a cozy, homely feeling to it, but this... this thing is alien.

Mystia knocked on the house, but no response came. Is she sleeping, at this time of the day? Mystia wondered as she tried to knock on the door the second time when Wriggle popped the door open, startling the night sparrow.

"Oh hey Mysti." Wriggle answered the door. She was wearing something from the outside world, a tight boy's pants called "jeans" and a baggy top called "hoodies."

"You surprised me." Mystia grumbled as she clutched her chest. Wriggle chuckled.

"My bad." She said. "Come in, I'll fix you something up."

Interior of Wriggle's house was just as strange as the exterior. First of all, the wide glass wall at the front of the house offered no privacy for Mystia, even though Wriggle didn't seem to mind. Secondly, the... outside world gadgets... Just look at all these... Mystia thought to herself as she uncomfortably fidgeted around. Wriggle went to a well-lit area that Mystia presumed as the kitchen, opened a metal box, and pulled out two red metal-cans labeled "Coca-Cola," opened the two (the cans opened with a crispy crack sound) and offered one to Mystia.

"Chug."

"What is this?" Mystia asked.

"Coke. Now chug." Wriggle was already drinking hers.

"Is this one of those outside drinks?" Mystia narrowed her eyes.

"Yeah it is. So chug." Wriggle insisted. Mystia half-heartedly took the drink and peered at the open can. The dark liquid bubbled and fizzed as if it was magma, but the can was cold to the touch like Cirno. Mystia shut her eyes and drank the strange concoction, and immediately the liquids inside filled up her mouth with a sweet and violent whizbies.

"Gah!" Mystia loosened her lips from the grip of the metal can as she let her tongue out, as if she was burned by a hot Udon. "Are you trying to electrocute me?"

"Calm down, dude. It's just Carbonate." Wriggle laughed.

"Carbonate? More like poison." Mystia grimaced as she placed the Coke down on a strange marble table. Next to the can was a glowing purple lamp with some sort of liquid floating inside. Wriggle laughed again at Mystia's remark.

"You're just too old-fashioned." Wriggle observed as she sat on a furry chair. "Let me show you some more stuff."

"Whatever." Mystia sighed, wondering what other strange and revolutionary discoveries Wriggle made.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Voile Library

Patchouli failed to comprehend the situation the miko and thief were going on about. She had heard nothing of any dragon existing to this day, and if there was nothing to chase, there was nothing to get worked up over. Remilia herself had heard nothing of a dragon (as far as the mage knew), and if the charismatic vampire's social circles came up with nothing, then it was a good chance that there was no dragon at all. Patchouli would not humor the two's efforts to find a dragon, but she would help them to find the culprit.

"I still believe that there is no dragon to be found here in Gensokyo. If you cannot enlist the help of Cirno, perhaps the yuki-onna, Letty Whiterock could assist, although she may be hard to find as well."

Human Village

Byakuren blinked and clasped her hands together at the mention of a youkai considering setting up shop in the village. She wasn't frightened or disturbed by the concept, but rather delighted. It just took some time to take in, as the monk was accustomed to cold shoulders from the youkai populace when it came to humanity.

"Night Sparrow? Are you referring to Mystia Lorelei?" she asked.

Comment

Path to Chireiden

Utsuho continued to follow behind opting to walk instead of her usual habit of flying. After all, that was how she lost her Third Leg. She was performing aerial stunts in the air and spun, which let to her losing her grip for just a moment. It wasn't that she was afraid of flying now, it was just that she didn't want to lose her control rod twice in the same day. She was fine with taking a break from flying for a while. Feeling bored from the walk, Utsuho decided to ask Koishi about her adventures on the surface.

"So Koishi, what happened on the surface? What did you do up there? Anything exciting?", Utsuho asked Koishi in a curious and slightly excited tone of voice.
                    Last edited by S121; 12-04-2013, 02:56 PM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Path to Chireiden

Satori was getting slightly impatient. They agreed to go to the Palace, but it seemed like her companions decided to strike up a conversation in the middle of nowhere.
                      But she didn't show it - she had spent quite some time learning to control herself. "Ahem." She cleared her throat. "Shall we continue this conversation in the Palace of the Earth Spirits? It might be a bit comfortable there."

Nitori looked around. "But c'mon! It's really fun here. Won't you join us?"
                      Satori closed her eyes for a moment. "No. We can continue this conversation once we arrived at our destination. If we stop for every little thing that happens, we'll still be here tomorrow." She knew the kappa was just toying with her. She was not in the mood for jokes however; sometimes she felt like her sense of humour had left her long ago.

She walked ahead of the rest of the group, and opened the Palace's back door, waiting for everybody to go inside.

Comment

Voile Library

"But she doesn't come out until winter rolls around, and that's in a week or two. It could go into hiding by then." Marisa said.

"But there are dragons in Gensokyo. Kasen abducted me with one once. Tried to train me in some weird ways of hers." Reimu replied. "Besides, we were chasing the thing all the way here. We saw it with our own eyes.

Human Village

"Yeah, Mystia. That's the sparrow." Nue replied. "She's a bit behind when it comes to making money. That, and the fact that her food is delicious adds to the fact that she could get a lot of customers here."

Chireiden

The back door opened up into the huge hallway that went through the entire palace, floor tiles glowing with magical energy, giving the hallway a purple tint, though in truth, most of the inside was white and black. Koishi headed inside, floating beside the doorway. "We'll talk in a bit."

Comment

Chireiden

Utsuho frowned slightly as Koishi flew off. She was somewhat impatient, but she knew that she would have to wait, whether she wanted to or not. Following the rest of the group, Utsuho entered Chireiden.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Chireiden

Yuugi was at the end of the group and looked at the palace's hallways "No wonder it's called a palace, this place is gigantic. Even my house could fit in here without problem" the oni spoke

Spoiler:

Comment

Chireiden

Satori walked inside after everyone else, and closed the door.
                              She looked around for one of her pets, and walked up to the first one she found, a tiger that was missing one ear.
                              "As you can see, I'm back, and I brought some guests. Would you kindly put on some tea?"
                              The tiger left. Satori asked her companions to follow her. She brought them to a smaller room, the walls decorated in purple, pink and white.

Satori sat down. "Please, sit down. Then we can talk."
                              And, after looking at the oni: "Yes, the Palace is very big. That is one of the features of most palaces, though this is more of a mansion."

Nitori put down her backpack, and sat down. She rubbed her hands. "Now that we have to wait for tea, anyone want to play a game?"
                              Last edited by Nitori_Kawashiro; 12-04-2013, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Wriggle's House

Wriggle clicked on a remote control, and a music began to play from number of black metallic boxes Mystia recognized as 'Speakers.' From the speakers, the sound of a piano was heard. Could this be the Outside-world classic music?

"You listen to some refined music." Mystia hummed along the trance tones of the piano.

Wriggle smiled, clairvoyant of Mystia's reaction... "Refined music? I guess... But not by your standard."

For the drop.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gnOGWnyjDi0

Mystia clutched her sensitive ears. "What is this?"

"Dubstep." Wriggle answered, unfazed by the heavy bass drop. She was holding a black, thin metal box with glittering yellow spots on the cover. "Like the drop?"

"Drop? Sure, my heart dropped." Mystia frowned. "Is this what the outside humans listen to?"

"Sometimes. These musics are for parties and clubs." Wriggle answered. She opened the black box, and the screen began to bright up. "I'll turn it down for you."

Mystia frowned. "Why don't you show me around your new house more?"

"Sure." Wriggle closed the black box. "Follow me. Let's go upstairs."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X