X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chireiden

Yuugi put her finger on her forehead just below her horn while thinking knowing Koishi, there is always something bound to happen, she usually floats to avoid anyone hearing her footsteps and she can be both invisible and unheardable" she pointed out

"We can try covering the space with things like Nitor´s rain, thats how we found Koishi since there was a space where the water droplets hit. So something like flour or sand or anything like that may work although we need a large quantity" the oni suggested sitting on a chair while taking small sips of sake
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Chireiden

"You almost sound like you're plotting against me." Koishi made a somewhat unsettling smile. "I'll simply fly around with being visible. I have other tricks up my sleeves anyways."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Chireiden

"I don't think we need any more rules." Satori said.
        She looked at the others. "Unless someone else still wants to say something?"
        Nitori shook her head. "Nope, I've got nothing."
        Satori looked at everyone with a piercing glare.
        "I want everyone to know that if one of these rules is broken, they will undergo a suitable punishment. I detest cheaters. Lets return to the main hall in order to prepare."

Comment

Chireiden

Yuugi looked at her plate and then to the group "So a plain hide and seek game? Im sure there will be interesting things between the lines. Im in" she spoke with her usual grin

The oni got up from the seat and stretched her limbs "Are there going to be teams or a free for all?"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Chireiden

"Every youkai for themselves." Koishi smiled. "And I'll start."

Koishi tapped Nitori's shoulder.

"You're it!" Koishi giggled, flying off.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Chireiden

"Time to fly!", Utsuho cheerfully said as she darted out of her chair and into the air.

Utsuho was now flying through the room at impressive speeds. All she had to now was wait for Nitori to react.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Chireiden

As Koishi tapped Nitori´s shoulder, Yuugi quickly ran away "Got to be fast everyone! she has many tools" she warned with a playful smile

Spoiler:

Comment

Chireiden

Nitori put her hands on her hips and sighed as she shook her head. "I think you're forgetting something... This room is far too small to play a game of tag. We might want to continue this game in the hallway."
                  She picked up her backpack, and walked towards the door. "I'll wait for you there."

Comment

Chireiden

Koishi made a frown. "Mhm. Buzzkill."

Comment

Chireiden

"What, are you afraid?" Nitori taunted Koishi before walking into the main hall. "That's not something I expected from you."

Satori frowned. "She has a point. It might be a little small here. And I do not want you to ruin my tea set." She pointed to the tiger, who had come in without being heard with a tray with tea on it's back. She crouched, and looked at the tiger. "We won't be needing the tea anymore. Please share it with everyone else."
                      She stood back up. "I detected no intention to ruin the game in the kappa's thoughts. She doesn't tell you everything, but what she said about going to the main hall just now was sincere."
                      She held open the door. "After you." She said to the group.

Comment

Chireiden

"Hmph." Koishi said, flying past at high speeds. "You're still it!"

Comment

Myouren Temple

Within the confines of the Myouren Temple, the monk continued to meditate, content as usual. Freeing her mind after a strange day was just what she needed to unwind. When she finished, she would take a long deserved rest.

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Voile Library

It took some time, but soon the resident mage of the Scarlet Devil Mansion slipped into a slumber. With an old book for a pillow and nothing but her robes to comfort her, Patchouli looked like an aspiring scholar who neglected her own strength. It didn't seem to bother her much, though. Like so many years before, she was content to sleep at her desk, thankful that she could get it at all.

Koakuma trudged over to check up on her mistress and smiled when she noticed she was sleeping. Although as mischievous as any devil, she cared about her mistress and the people she affiliated herself with. Careful not to strain her wounded arm, the devil draped a blanket over the purple mage and let her rest easy before taking off to make some trouble with the fairy maids or pester the gatekeeper. She didn't notice that Patchouli snuggled into the blanket with a content coo when she left.

Comment

Chireiden

"Indeed I am." Nitori replied as she pointed to a small orb of water floating under the ceiling. "But you flew right into my trap!"

Comment

Chireiden

"Not really." Koishi said, seemingly fading away. It was a decoy.

Scarlet Devil Mansion

As Koakuma left, a boom could be heard from the other side of the mansion, along with some yelling, though she probably wouldn't be able to figure out who's voice it was from this range.

Comment

A Fantastical Touhou RP- IC

M. Temple

Byakuren got up from her meditations and stretched. She liked that everything in the temple was under wraps and safe and sound. If there was anything amiss, she would have sensed it in her meditations. This was one of many reasons why she came back to the temple. It was a very peaceful place, one of few that was usually disconnected from the troubles of the world. Should said troubles arrive at her doorstep, she would do her best to correct them.

The monk took a walk outside of the temple to inspect the flowers she had planted there. To her amazement, it was still light out. She felt as if a week had passed. It just went to show how she could lose track of time when engrossed in her meditations. After making her rounds and finding everything was in order, Byakuren sat down on the steps in front her temple with a cup of tea.

"I'm certain there is something amiss in the world today," she hummed. "But here, life is content. This is good, isn't it?"

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Koakuma jolted and turned away from the loud boom that reverberated throughout the mansion. She had been startled enough that day that she had shielded her wounded arm, fearful that another giant shard of glass would find its way there. Alas, the foyer of the grand mansion was safe and sound, and other than the muffled cries of startled fairy maids, all was well. The little devil raised her head and looked to the far end of the mansion. She had half a mind to return to her mistress, but her curiosity reigned supreme.

Without a thought for her own well-being, Koakuma flittered down the halls of the mansion and towards the origin of the boom, wherever it may be. She thought she heard a voice with the boom, but she could not identify it. Perhaps it was Sakuya, but the chief maid wasn't known for causing such a disturbance. Regardless, something was amiss and needed to be challenged before it disturbed the sleeping librarian or sealed-away vampire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Major Mario; 01-01-2014, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X