X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voile Library - Scarlet Devil Mansion

Patchouli didn't know how to respond to that. Koakuma? Adorable? She was tempted to reject it, but as she thought about it, she wondered what Koakuma was to her. A servant, of course, but there was more to it. She was one small part of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. She was not as skilled as Sakuya was, and she lacked the refined strength that Meiling possessed. Despite this, there certainly was a charm to the devil. She was part of the staff, part of the family that belonged to the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

"I would not go as far as to say that my little devil is adorable, but I will admit she is charming, in a way. She is doting, able, she can carry her weight in a conversation, and, when you are busy, she serves as my confidante." Patchouli offered a small smile. "And she brings me tea at the right time and when the temperature is just right."

Comment

The Blowhole

Yuugi started to enjoy causing destruction evn though she was damaging the bridge "Come on chameleon girl lets cause more fun" she said with a malicious grin

The lust for fight was getting closer to her until a rock fell on her head, this time she didn´t feel pain but noticed what she did to the place

"Uh.. this is bad, Oy invisible troublemaker!, we better stop this fight or someone will get hurt" she said punching another rock that fell close to her breaking it in pieces
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Blowhole

Then, a childish voice finally spoke up. "Well, you started the fighting part."

Voile Library, SDM

"Sakuya, to me, isn't the best at holding a conversation. She also doesn't have beautiful wings such as my own. Yours has the conversation holding, and wings" Remilia boasted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Blowhole

Yuugi couldn´t help but laugh "Well, we tend to be a bit rough when we play Koishi" she said rubbing the back of her neck

"But then again, who started the magma leak that I had to seal?" the oni asked grinning as she knew she had the upper hand
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Blowhole

"And you started throwing rocks at us first, remember?" Nitori chimed in.
            The fight was stopped, and she wanted to repair her rotor first.
            While talking, she quickly set down her backpack, took out a spare blade, and started to replace it, still wary of her surroundings.

Comment

What was Remilia up to? Was she comparing servants? Patchouli furrowed her brow and shuffled awkwardly. She knew her familiar better than anyone else, and yet, having her at the forefront of a conversation didn't seem right. Perhaps there were still some details about the devil that Patchouli had to iron out. And wings? What did they have to do with anything?

Patchouli looked confused for the first time that day.

"I'm... Not certain as to what you're getting at, Remilia," she said. "Are you saying that Koakuma-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Koakuma came flying back with a brown teddy bear. There was a certain sheen to the bear that made it look brighter, and there was a characteristic to it that made it stronger. Magic had strengthened the threads and stitching to near-unbreakable levels. Only someone really powerful could destroy the bear, and only if they put their heart and soul into it. Koakuma smiled and held up the bear to show the tiny black wings on its back. Patchouli figured that Flandre liked the bear because it reminded her of her sister, or of herself.

"Mistress! Here it is!"

Patchouli offered a nod of silent gratitude to the devil and watched as she held the bear out for Remilia to take.

"Here you are, R-Remilia-ojou-sama."

Moe moe kyun

Comment

Voile Library, SDM

Remilia took the bear. "Thank you little devil."

Remilia then patted Koakuma's head. "So, what were you going to say, Patchy?"

The Blowhole

"It wasn't a leak. I put that pocket of lava there on purpose." Koishi said, her voice contantly moving around the two.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Koakuma blushed and smiled with pride as Remilia patted her head. She straightened her dress when the pats ended and returned to her work with a spring in her step. Being praised by people she held in high regard was a welcome occasion, especially by Patchouli. The mage in question offered a genuine smile as she watched the devil leave, but that smile was dashed and replaced with the usual firm line when Remilia spoke up. Patchouli hesitated to answer the question when Koakuma was nearby.

She wondered what she was going to say as well. What was the devil to her? She was more than just a servant, more than just family. Perhaps... a friend? But I already have a friend in Remilia, she thought to herself. Was it right to think of a servant as a friend?

"I... I suppose what I was about to say... Must have slipped my mind, Remilia," Patchouli lied. She looked to the bear, thankful for a chance to change topics. "How long has that bear survived?"

Comment

Voile Library, SDM

"2 months. Got it recently, used a favor I had with that mountain goddess over at the Youkai Mountain to enchant the damn thing. If a god's magic won't hold it together, I have no idea what will." Remilia explained.

Comment

Seeing the enchanted bear made Patchouli want to enchant something interesting once again. Perhaps she could study up on war and enchant an old tome with the personality of the ultimate soldier, or, as she had Flandre on her mind as well, she could do her best to enchant an unbreakable book in the odd chance that the little vampire would like to read something. Maybe Aesop's Fables would be a good choice, she thought to herself. The mage shook her head and returned her attention to Remilia.

"Hmm... You could have asked me to enchant the bear, although I don't blame you for going to a god. Their skills with enchanting far outmatch my own." Patchouli glanced over at Koakuma as the devil worked on the fallen books. "Remilia, I just had an idea. What if I enchanted one of the self-telling storybooks to be unbreakable? Flandre may enjoy a story told to her."

Comment

Bamboo Forest of the Lost

"Ah, you're one of the Youkai living in that Buddhist temple." Mystia looked up and identified Nue. "What are you doing deep in this region? Just bored?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Voile Library, SDM

"That would be nice. Flan could use a story or two." Remilia said.

Nue floated down, sitting on her trident.

"Just taking a little stroll. Getting away from all that Buddhist stuff for a while." Nue replied.

Comment

The Blowhole

"You put it there on purpose? You almost flooded the Ancient City on purpose!?"
                            Despite not liking oni, Nitori opposed the idea of attacking the oni. She wasn't completely altruïstic however; if the oni were attacked, they might take it as an 'invitation' to move back to the surface. That might be a very bad situation for the kappa such as herself.
                            "You do know you could have killed us with that magma right?"

Comment

'Getting away from all the Buddhist stuff, huh?' Mystia thought to herself. It is quite weird to see someone like Nue around here, so her excuse for a quick stroll is a little far-fetched. But then, who knew what Nue wanted to do? Besides, she is not entirely comnected to the Myouren Temple, just loosely acquainted, so her reasoning made a bit of sense.

"Have a seat." Mystia offered. "I'll fix you something up."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

The Blowhole

"Ey, it was all planned out, and I didn't plan on doing a mass genocide today." Koishi's voice came from seemingly every direction at this point. "Besides, it was a little cold in here."

Nue hopped down from her trident, and seemingly de-summoned it as she sat down. "I'm not the pickiest eater, just serve me something, I could honestly care less what it is." Nue said in a carefree tone of voice.
                                Last edited by Koishi; 11-18-2013, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X