Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Can I assume that Kage also exited the bus? because:

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
    As everyone left the bus everyone began to gather around the front of the main building
    How many times can you die a day~?
    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@Book

Yes you can. You can also say that Kage listened to the Headmaster's speech, and got his dorm room key and all. What room would you wish to have?

Rooms 300-303 B, 305-3015 B, or any floor on the fourth floor are unoccupied in the Male dorm.

Comment

@SUS

I don't mean to sound pushy about this but you haven't gotten back to me about the drawbacks. So I was wondering if you've talked to S1 about it?

(Not related to previous sentence) Is there going to be a display part to determine class separation if there is one that is?

EDIT: Today was waaaaay slower than yesterday.
        Last edited by Zekai; 01-14-2014, 06:41 AM.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

OH CRAP I forgot all about those. I fell asleep before I could talk to S1 about it and S1 is sleeping right now =-= Sorry dude.

Anyways about Class Separation. Yes there will be a display part to determine class separation. I just need to work on it. Just give me some time.

It's slower right now because people are either asleep, or are busy doing something else. Also post for you is inbound.

Comment

@SUS

I need to know for sure since there is going to be a display so I can do it properly. I can understand forgetting things, I do it almost everyday, but they are minor things like a chore or two.

EDIT: I'm going to use an NPC on a short scene

NPC Name: Sela Zaminoshi

Abilities: (Not needed)

Appearance: (holy crap!! the image came!)

Personality: Shows no emotions since she uses Ultima magic. Even though she and Zero are half siblings with her being a full-blood, she loves him very much. Unlike Zero, she isn't reserved around people and gets along with people.
            Last edited by Zekai; 01-17-2014, 02:05 PM.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

So seeing as this is an rp with magic, I can assume we can cause some trouble if we want? Like... An incident?

Comment

@Wonder

Depends... what kind of "incident" do you intend?

Comment

Its not like destroy the school kind. I'll explain later. Going to class.

Comment

@SUS

I'm going to use 2 other NPC's later on (but not for awhile) so I figure I mention it now before I forget about it.

EDIT: I almost forgot to ask this but what does IC and OOC means for the RPs? I figured that the OC means Original Character but not what the first O means.
                    Last edited by Zekai; 01-14-2014, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Okay just asking a few questions here... how strong is the panther guardian, how skilled is she with a sword, and how does she prefer to use wind magic (be creative with this one)?
                      Guen is as powerful in terms of strength as a normal panther, but unlike a normal panther, Guen is far more intelligent. Though in truth Guen is not an actual panther, he's a denizen of another plane of existence, known as the Astral Plane. Guen can only be in our world for a few hours before getting tired and returning to the Astral Plane. The same happens if Guen is damaged enough, though Guen can not actually "die", but must rest for a while.

Soane was trained by her uncle, a master swordsman. In terms of raw skill, she is equal to her uncle, even a little more skilled, and prefers using extremely quick maneuvers to outpace her opponent.

She mainly would use wind magic as a addition to her own swordmanship skill, using gust of wind to move around the battlefield to catch people off guard or overpower them with velocity and such. She would also probably use it to reach places she wouldn't even dream of reaching otherwise.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@SUSTIC

...erm...

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Lobby | Morning

The receptionist looked at Kage and smiled. "Well did you receive and fill out the proper forms? If so then just hand them over, and I'll look them over."
                        Originally posted by bookdragon2000 View Post
                        Morning-Trinity soul entrance

Kage had grabbed a form and went some distance away before filling it up.
                        Originally posted by bookdragon2000 View Post
                        Kage passed his form to the receptionist.
                        How many times can you die a day~?
                        How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@Wonder

Well Spira is supposed to have been quite a troublemaker before she came to the school. If she continued like that tough I don't know how long it would be before she would have to quit.

@Zekai

OOC means Out-Of-Character while IC means In-Character.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Oh, I was off but not by much though.

Comment

@Book

GODDAMMIT! Sorry book I didn't see that. This RP just seems to be a little too fast paced. Hence why I added a few new rules to the Opening >:3

@Mima

Hmm... the panther thing is a good idea, but the skill with a blade seems... a little much. She sounds like she can easily take care of herself, and take care of most students if she really tried. Mind uh... weakening it... just a tiny bit?

Comment

To what degree?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X