Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia
    Wrong names? When? Where?
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Katrix

Yeah I noticed. (Lol no you actually told me in Mumble) Your room would be in 204A with Kris.

Comment

where was the blood on the second floor?
        is there anyone still there?
        is it still there?

Comment

i don´t know
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It being cleared I don't know.

But I don't think anyone's around...

Maybe Spira, but then again, you'd have to ask Katrix about that.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

if no one is there, good

what room is it near?

Comment

I think 201.

What are you planning lad =w=
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Blood is mostly water

Kiara is a water nymph that can manipulate water.

therefore she should be able to manipulate the blood

thus, flawless clean up as she gathers blood.

Why is she doing this?
                  Assume it has something to do with her ultimate goal.

Comment

@ Cucoo
                    Good idea and I have no conflicts about it. Just kinda mention how hard it is because remember, it's not just water. There is much more to it. Just... Mention that is was heavier than normal but she made it through without a hitch.

Comment

@ wonder

she's done tricks like this before, she knows what she's doing to a point where she's mastered moving fluids by diluting it with water from the air even.
                      Water nymphs and their superb mastery of water.

Now she's not in her true nymph form due to a curse so it is less than what she is completely capable of
                      because I am using the literal greek mythology of nymphs

Originally posted by wiki
                      A nymph (Greek: νύμφη, nymphē) in Greek mythology is a minor female deities typically associated with a particular location or landform. There are five different types of nymphs, Celestial Nymphs, Water Nymphs, Land Nymphs, Plant Nymphs and Underworld Nymphs. Different from goddesses, nymphs are generally regarded as divine spirits who animate nature, and are usually depicted as beautiful, young nubile maidens who love to dance and sing; their amorous freedom sets them apart from the restricted and chaste wives and daughters of the Greek poleis, polis with a democratic form of government and like the women in the poleis with aristocratic form of government, e. g. Sparta, Macedonia and Crete.. They are believed to dwell in mountains and groves, by springs and rivers, and also in trees and in valleys and cool grottoes. Although they would never die of old age nor illness, and could give birth to fully immortal children if mated to a god, they themselves were not necessarily immortal, and could be beholden to death in various forms. Charybdis and Scylla were once nymphs.

Other nymphs, always in the shape of young maidens, were part of the retinue of a god, such as Dionysos, Hermes, or Pan, or a goddess, generally the huntress Artemis.[1] Nymphs were the frequent target of satyrs. They are frequently associated with the superior divinities: the huntress Artemis; the prophetic Apollo; the reveller and god of wine, Dionysos; and rustic gods such as Pan and Hermes.
                      She might seem like a simple clumsy girl

but she's still a nymph by nature.

just her total potential is not there.

Comment

I'm updating Kiara's app to now reflect the change in...everything.

Name: Kiara Aquala

Race: Human/ Water Nymph (Keeping her true to EG)

Bio: She is a water nymph from a far away kingdom. Her purpose at the university is to find someone that can help teach her how to apply water magic on a large scale, though she enrolled as a student to keep her true identity a secret. She did not want to state that she was trying to help save the Dark Mages of her home from a terrible plague nor say that she is a royal advisor.

Element/and or type of magic: Water - Nymph mastery of the element, doesn't know how to apply it for different things. Since she is cursed, her abilities are lesser but she is capable of advanced water manipulation.

Luggage:

- Medical Equipment
                        - Memento Pocket Watch

Appearance:
                        Spoiler:

Change eye color to more of a blue

Why did you come to the University?: To research how to apply magic to medical practices, specifically on a large scale.

Personality: She tends to look for the good in people and, even though she might feel like all hope is lost, she will continue onward with a task. There will be times when she doubts herself and her cause, but given slight motivation, she will press on.

She appears Human, but she is actually a Water Nymph.

Comment

Appro- Wait, that's not actually an app. My mod instincts got the better of me.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

If it's an update, why did you repost it instead of editing the original post?

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ TRXD

It's just Kiara's app updated to reflect the fact that I'm staying true to her Eternal Galaxy canon.
                              I pretty much re did her in a sense, giving her all the capabilities she has in Eternal Galaxy and her titles and statuses.
                              I officially ripped her straight out of Eternal Galaxy and threw her in this situation.

@ Zekai

because I wanted people to see that I did.

Comment

I didn´t see your question TR

Kris will have this time of the night to be at a calm place (eeither the lake, a park, etc..) to see the moon and meditate
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X