Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia
    Brilliant. Just what I had in mind.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

My fifth and penultimate character.

Cygnus Stallion - Cosmic Marksman
      Spoiler:

Name: Cygnus Stallion

Race: Human...?

Bio: Born from a renowned family of astronomers, Cygnus has been always attached to the universe and what lies within. Gallant, charming, and witty, Cygnus can't stand the weak being oppressed by the strong. Thus, when he witnessed a prank on a poor little girl gone horribly wrong, he risked his life to save the girl from a blazing tower of flames... When he and the girl was only 9 years old.

That's how Cygnus and Trista met together. To Cygnus, Trista was the kindest and perhaps the most beautiful girl he ever met... And to Trista, Cygnus was her knight in shining armor. The two began calling each other friends, sharing bits of knowledge about themselves every day, hanging out at an ice cream shop that Trista's parents owned every day after school, gazing out into the starry night sky frequently... The friends and neighbors at school called the two "love-struck"...

The happiness for the two, however, did not last long. For reasons unknown to all except Trista, Cygnus disappeared from the face of the earth, not appearing in any CCTVs, photos, videos, or documents... Until now.

The stars, the nebulas, the galaxies... I know of the supernatural objects at the deepest reaches of the universe... And I can harness their powers, too. What can you do against the vast power of the space? - Cygnus to his enemies.

Magic type: Cosmokinesis. Harnessing the powers and characteristics of the different objects in the universe, he can imbue his guns to fire different bullets.

Luggage: Main thing to note is that Cygnus carries different guns, as he is a marksman. Aside from his usual wheeled carriage, he carries a suitcase, and inside it, there are two pistols: one black and one silver, and all the necessary parts for aseembling a sniper rifle adorned with markings of the constellations used for divination: Scorpio, Leo, Sagittarius, and etcetra.

The other thing to note is that Cygnus almost always wears his suits and, more importantly, his crisp white gloves. He wears it when he sleeps, when he eats, when he takes a bath... Some say he is germophobic, to which Cygnus denies, as he notes of the microbes living in some planets and moons like Mars, Io, and Europha.

Appearance:

He stands at 6' 2".

Why did you come here: I possibly cannot say, says Cygnus.

Personality: Unlike a lot of shy, eccentric, or downright loner characters, Cygnus is kind to everyone. He is never quick to anger, and instead smiles and tries to stay away from trouble unless if it is to protect what he cares for. He is gallant, as expected from the son of a renowned family, and is charming, but not in a way Aeneas is. Cygnus is more... Refined in the way he speaks and acts, while Aeneas' charm comes from his expertise in being a Cassanova.

Other: Just because he can use energies from celestial bodies, that does not mean he can summon Black Holes or something.

Suggestions: None.

Ignore this app until either further deletion or revision.
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-13-2014, 02:47 PM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I think SUS said no guns earlier in the OOC.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

He did?

*searches
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

As you guys read Wriggle's app and have guessed, Cygnus has a lot of ties to my character Trista. Even as far as to be the single character to know and have relations with Trista prior to the RP. Before you ask, I didn't force or ask Wriggle to do this. It was his idea. I merely gave approval of it and assisted with only a few details in the app.
            Furthermore, I do not know the true nature of Cygnus' powers. Either it's another of Wriggle's uniques like Tarot Cards and Spatial Manipulation, or it is Astral Magic. In which case, Astral Magic will most likely be co-developed by myself (as the one to mention Astral Magic and indirectly create it) and Wriggle (the current single person to have a character with Astral Magic).

Due to the nature of this app and my involvement in it, I cannot pass judgement upon this app due to character bias. Unable to pass judgement on app

@Wriggle and Zekai
            Yeah... I thought there might have been a rule on guns. Found a quote from SUSTIC on it.
            Originally posted by SUSTIC
            guns are a big no no as even though are harder to use magically. They are still highly dangerous to most students and staff members as they can be used at a safe distance, and even with magic a bullet is still hard to dodge and can even be fatal if a student is struck in the right place.
            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-13-2014, 02:24 PM.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

http://img293.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_474lo.jpg#

Well I can't use a slingshot can I...

Ignore my app, I'll take it down.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

crossbow?

Comment

Can't find a good image.

Wow Wriggle is a sad panda now.

sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Isaac
                    Unless I can persuade SUSTIC otherwise using my mod influence, it appears that you're either going to have to rework the app or... *sniff* have it deleted.
                    But even if Cygnus does not see the light of day (or the light of the moon and stars), I can still work on Trista's past effectively with or without him.

Comment

@Wriggle

If the "bullets" are fired at the speed a human eye can see, it might work.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Let me say it again...
                        CROSSBOWS

Comment

Sad Pandaaa oh wait I got it.

*Math Wriggle transformation! (I used to do a lot of math in AtWaG.)

I might need confirmation from our resident gun expert, Pringles, but this is what I was thinking.

Sebastian Junger, in his non-fiction war documentary novel War says that with peak reaction speed, it is possible to literally dodge a bullet fired to the head at a distance of 800 yards, as it takes quarter of a second to register the tracer, another quarter to order your muscles to move, and half a second to actually dodge. That takes into account that the rifle bullet travels at 800 yards, or 2400 feet per second.

Since potential battles in TSU will not take more than 100 yards for a battleground, (even less, honestly) the bullets Cygnus fires has to be significantly slower. Following the ratio, the magic bullets (Astra, as I call it) will have to travel at 100 yards per second, about 200 miles per hour, or if you are metrically inclined, 89.4 meters per second. Since rifle bullets weigh from 1.3 to 3.9 grams, each bullets only has the Kinetic Energy of 5.2 to 15.6 Joules.

This is huge. What could normally shred through human flesh now can't even poke a hole through a paper.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@ Major

one small error on your last post

There's no trace of any sort of blood left.
                            No stains.

Comment

@Isaac
                              Or I could attempt to convince SUSTIC to permit Cygnus' Astral firearms to be usable. But SUSTIC isn't here so I can't talk to him.
                              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-13-2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                                @ Major

one small error on your last post

There's no trace of any sort of blood left.
                                No stains.
                                My post still stands even I if make Sarah grope the clean wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X