Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Thank you for the app post.

Anyways, I'm getting antsy, so I decided to get moving again. Azeruk is now on the training grounds.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I've been hesitant to join this RP ever since it started. But since it'll probably improve my terrible writing skills I decide that now would be a good time to start rather than never. With that being said, is it too late to start?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

@Lunasa

No, it's not too late. We're still accepting. What we sometimes do is say that some of the students arrived late.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Lunasa
          It's barely even been through its own first IC day. We still have plenty of time for new characters and applicants. We're still accepting new applicants so if you want to join, feel free to. Consult the OP for all the information needed.
          Also if you have any questions regarding the RP; ask myself, SUSTIC, or S121. If you want to talk about general RP stuff, feel free to talk in the General Discussion sticky.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-20-2014, 02:33 PM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Oh, I thought that at least a week or two has passed already, considering the numbers of posts.

Regarding the application, only one element? What if my character uses the deity-attributed elements (Seiryuu, Genbu, Byakko, and Suzaku)? Would it work if the character specializes in something, say fire and the others are significantly weaker and/or have only a few basic spells?

Finally, how do I enter the IC? Just have the character walk in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 02-20-2014, 09:09 PM.

Comment

I can't answer the first question, but I can answer the latter.

To apply, make an application on the OOC thread right here. Then, when it is accepted, you can introduce your character into the IC however you'd like.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Lunasa
                That's rather a grey area. If your character believed in specific deities related to one of the elements listed in the OP, you could say that your character believes that said deity granted the character that power. So if your character worshipped Amaterasu and gained the ability of pyromancy, he/she could believe that Amaterasu granted them said power.
                Typically, a character discovers their power at around 16 and is not skilled in it at all, save for a few basic abilities. For example, my character Trista knows a very basic heal, illumination, the Umbral Sense, and a couple of other abilities. As long as you don't break the rules or make your character OP, you should be fine. We can discuss more about it once you've made your character.

Also to enter the IC, simply complete an application like you see in this OOC and await for approval from myself, S121, and/or SUSTIC. Once approved, you may post for your character as you may wish in the IC. It's good manners to take turns and wait for others before posting.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Random concept

Doppelganger

Obviously It's going to be the one from EG

So...Thoughts on a Doppelganger character?

Stereotypical can turn into anyone sort of deal.
                  but not perfect replica of that person.

Comment

Well then, here's my character application:

Name: Aaron Jitsukawa

Race: Human

Bio: A rather odd child, he tends to stay away from large groups and doesn't reveal too much about his past when asked about it. Strangely enough, he sometimes simply disappears for days on end without explanation. He heard about Trinity Soul University from rumors and decided to go see for himself. His true reason for enrolling is a mystery, but he says it's simply to learn magic.

Element/type of magic: Mainly water attribute spells

Luggage: What a normal person would bring, clothes, notebooks, etc. Upon closer inspection of his pack, there's a box of brown colored contacts.

Appearance: Standing at 5'7" with plain black hair and brown eyes, he's not too much to look at. Though just from a look, you get the feeling that he's good at sports.

Reason for coming to university: He says that he enrolled to hone his magical skills, but the look in his eyes when he says that tells another story.

Personality: He's quite secretive when it comes to his past and at times he does space out with a far-off look on his face. He attempts to make friends with people, but you can tell that it's a bit awkward for him. He always tries his hardest to protect those who are weaker than himself, even if the odds are stacked against him.

I tried.
                    Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 02-21-2014, 05:21 AM.

Comment

@Lunasa
                      It seems like a well-rounded app.

Powers... So a water mage, huh? Strangely enough, I think we only have like one other water mage, Cucoo's Kiara.
                      Personality... Stalwart, secretive, a bit awkward at times. Interesting.
                      Bio... Secretive but a bit lacking. That should be fine if you can develop upon your character's backstory and foundation in the RP. It should work if you know what you are doing. That's what I'm doing with mine. Although I've given a good amount of backstory and bio, I'm still working on a solid foundation for my character.

All that aside, it seems pretty decent. I think I might be willing to accept that. At least you tried your hardest to make an app for your character. Like I have said in the past, I mostly learn through assimilation. So writing an app came pretty came quickly when I learned the ins and outs and what was to be expected. You'll get there eventually.
                      Approved by TRXD

@Cucoo
                      What do you mean? Like a shapeshifter or an illusionist? I'm not too sure on that. Might have to ask SUSTIC when he gets up.
                      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-21-2014, 09:25 AM.

Comment

@TRXD

Did you forget something?
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                          Erm... Am I forgetting something? You're gonna have to remind me because I'm forgetful as all heck.

Comment

@TRXD

What about Kathryn?
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                              Kathryn... Oh crap! I forgot that there was another water mage! I am so sorry. Yeah... With the amount of characters and the number of characters per RPer, it's hard to remember them all.

Comment

@TRXD

I was about to say something about that, we have like 3-4 water users in the story.
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X