Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... Basically Moka from R+V?

Comment

@ wonder

I was aiming for stereotypical evil empress that was trying to take over the world by plunging it into darkness. I actually took the concept from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door tbh, and kicked it up a few notches.

She was in Eternal Galaxy's prologue chapters, specifically Shattered Ice Flower, which focuses on Alcyon.

>does not watch any animes (never had...if you don't count the first season of like Yu-gi-oh or Pokémon back in the days)...or TV in general anymore.

Comment

Oh... Well, interestingly enough, that picture is of Moka's vampire half. If the rosary on her neck is broken, the vampire within comes out. So I find it amusing that you not only used a picture of her, but also almost the same concept... on accident.

Comment

It's happened...before....a lot...

I looked it up and I'm screaming inside slightly. But there are differences considering Achlys is like that 24/7

Comment

@Wriggle

You can't actually see that Kathryn is a mermaid at all. On the outside she look just like a normal girl.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Fixerino'd
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

And here is the Twin Sisters

Name: Hedone and Peitho

Race: Succubi

Bio: Two succubi sisters that live in the ruins of an abandoned castle not far from the University.... Why they are there is unknown.

type of magic: Dark Arts (passive curse that makes men fall under their "charm." Less effective against women, but still able the longer they are in their presence.)

Appearance:

Hedone
                Spoiler:

Peitho
                Spoiler:

Both have more similar outfits.

Personality: Both are actually wise, as well as cunning. Hedone is more volatile than her sister and tends to be extreme in her tactics and slightly more obvious. Peitho is naturally the opposite, tending to make more subtle and cutting remarks. Both together will talk to each other contemplating what to do with someone in their presence, although they are actually talking to the person before them. Indirect in order to delay their victims so that they linger in their presence so that their magic can work on them.

Once under their spell, things will seem to be getting pleasant, but will soon be anything but...as is denoted by the skeletons that linger in the shadows of their domain.

Other: They will not leave the castle...too much work for them. They prefer the brave and foolish that explore their ruins.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-26-2014, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Someone please do something with the arm, I'm at a loss as to what to do with it. :/
                  Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 03-01-2014, 02:18 AM.

Comment

kinda stuck without Sustic on that front. I'm trying to figure out how this could work out and...I got nothing. Aside from doing logic and be sensible beings and bring the body parts to the only logical place for body parts...
                    ...not a graveyard but the infirmary.

Comment

OH F**K I'm on it Lunasa, and Cucoo. Yeah seriously sorry about that ^^;

Comment

@ SUS

aye and look above for the Twin Sisters.

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh...

Oh my Peitho... *crosses legs embarrassingly* Well I must say accepted, just don't make them too powerful.

Also Half Demons and Succubi (lower level Succubi) are actually no open for character creation. I'll edit the opening as soon as possible.

Comment

In EG canon, they are powerful. In EG I even dread the day when I have to sit down and actually write out their chapters.

tbh...I've been brewing them up here for the past few years...and I'm scarred of my own creations here.

they are final boss grade powerful...and it's not because I want to...it's because of their backstory. You don't want to go there...trust me. If you remember my story of how Kiara's backstory came to be from a certain dream...and the fact I mentioned the Twin Sisters are the leftovers...
                            You don't want to know.
                            Just trust me.

...I intend on keeping them far away from anyone.
                            Let them only be needed if we actually need them...
                            gods help us all if the arm of Hannah was kicked into their domain....
                            ................................though....
                            ....that could create an interesting plot device.

Comment

Element List has been updated (Pg. 66)
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I know, double post but this is for app so please don't hate me.

NPC Name: Tsukino

Appearance:
                                Spoiler:

(If you know her then you know a funny show/manga)

Personality: Kind most of the time but can be tsundere and violent at times.
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X