Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it an NPC?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@ Zekai

maid
      maidmaidmaidmaidmaidmaidmaidmaidmaidmaidmaidmaidma idmaidmaidmaid

MAAAAID

@ wriggs

*Points at name tag that says "NPC Name"

Comment

@Wriggle

Hm..... "NPC Name" Yeah, I think so.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oh.

Merp.

Looks like my muscles aren't the only body parts that's having a cramp today, huh?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

FYI everyone

If you've read my latest post, this is going to be Zero's coworker, just so there is no confusion.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Wriggs
              aye, I feel yer pain mate.

Comment

@Zekai

IT'S KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA!!!

Comment

Here is one more NPC for everyone. He is going to be our resident Badass Professor.

NPC Name: Gant Lowenthal AKA Professor Gant, or Mr. Lowenthal.

Abilities: Earth Magic. More or less the ability to manipulate solid rock, and earth. His abilities are quite high in fact. Rivaling that of the teachers. However the true extent of his powers are unknown as he spends most of his time doing research rather than fighting. Despite this he does not have an actual job at the University as he claims "working at the University would be a waste of my time."

On top of his strong magical abilities he is quite well fit for his age, and prefers a more "physical" approach when it comes to both combat, and his research.

Appearance:
                  Spoiler:

http://asset-8.soup.io/asset/3894/5653_8d34.jpeg

He stands at 6ft 4

Personality: Gant is usually quite calm and laidback in most situations. Though he does have a tendency to get frustrated when things do not go his way. Other than that Gant is a pretty mellow guy, who can often times be seen... reading books at the local cafe... He is also a bit of a solitary guy, who prefers to work alone, or work with those who are at least capable of taking care of themselves.

Gant though is quite a friendly guy if you get to know him, and he does give off a sort of intimidating aura and all. However he is in fact quite a decent guy.

Gant is a researcher/archaeologist that specializes in rare gems, old books, and ancient magical artifacts. He usually travels the globe, collecting rare artifacts and all for the University and museums. On occasion he does teach at the University as a substitute whenever Ms. Momone is absent from work, or usually he just holds seminars at the University. Currently he is in TSU exploring the Secret Underground Library for Daichi.

Comment

The guy sounds Like this glorious specimen of a man...

Basilio and his glorious 0% critical...

That aside...
                    I can see Kiara actually seeking him out....
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-13-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

No, Dutch is best badass.

Comment

But
                        is he Glorious?
                        is he Magnificent?
                        is he Majestic?

Can he perform a critical hit when he has 0% chance of performing a critical?
                        CAN HE DEFY ALL LOGIC?

Comment

@Lunasa
                          OMG BLACK LAGOON AOIHGPIWBUIDV

@Cuckoo
                          Defying logic < Being the leader of a vagabond pirate crew.

But they all pale in comparison to the original.

sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                            Sh*t...

ALL BOW DOWN BEFORE Nick Fury.

Hey guys. Sorry. It's been a busy week. But I have tomorrow off as well as the next week. Well, I'm out. Night y'all.

Comment

@ wriggs

son, let me tell you something bout Basilio

He's a leader of a nation of warriors that are almost barbaric in strength.
                              He and the other leader of the same nation aid the prince of another nation to go up against an empire that dwarfs their combined strength by 10x
                              And he chooses to go against the "conqueror" ...who is the leader of the empire who personally conquers nations himself...

The fact he performs a 0% crit against the conqueror is just icing on the cake.

...now if only he was a bit stronger so I could actually use him...
                              if he became useable a few chapters earlier....

Comment

In a last ditch effort to kill Wriggle, Cuckoo summoned his gayboy berserker, Sir Shitlock Basilio, and they both went to RP General Discussion together like two little buttboys.

Meh.

Talking about how one character in a game that you're obsessed about is better than any other character in the world is toxic so I'll refrain from this argument.

Either way, Basilio, Dutch, Nick Fury, and Tavish McGroot, they're all badass.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X