Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix
    He deleted the post with Marco. Basically, it was one that was interfering with something that I had planned. Of which, SUSTIC was aware of but wasn't 100% certain on. I did say that didn't have to delete it, but he still did it anyway.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Zekai

Please watch out for going a little too far with the romance. It's still okay as it is now, but you are dancing by the edge. I understand that you like the romance genre and stuff, but try to contain it a little please.

Although it's not my area, I would also like to point out that you had Zero get to one point from another in just one point. Remember that this is just after the timeskip. We kind of want to keep a more consistent idea of time at the moment.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

I did say "after walking around for x amount of minutes" in them.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Yes you may say that, but others take like 5 posts to span the time over 10 minutes. Even if one person just makes a post where one takes "10 minutes" to reach a location while others take like 5 posts over the span of 10 minutes at the same time it messes with the general flow of time for everyone. Because of your character does take one post that says 10 minutes, it doesn't mean that other RPers in the RP who are at the exact same time will change the flow of time to go with you.

I swear no one listens to my advice in the General Discussion. I made a small post describing why people shouldn't do stuff like this, as it throws off the flow of time for everyone. Even if you did say they took ten minutes to get somewhere in one post, does not mean everyone else that long. For everyone we are trying to keep the flow of time the same. When one person says they take 10 minutes to get somewhere, and everyone else are still in the middle of something it will mess with the flow of time.

Comment

HOLY CRAP I NOTICED SOMETHING!

In Zekai's post he said it took 15 minutes for Ryofuto get somewhere...

Well look at the following:

My post for the timeskip:
            Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
            ((Timeskip now!))
            Trinity Soul University - Campus 7:30 PM

It had been quite a long day, a lot of stuff happened. Every new student is either in the room sleeping, out eating or making new friends, or are just exploring the campus.
            -snip-
            Zekai's post on the same page (4th post after timeskip so it would be about 7:33 or so.):
            Originally posted by Zekai View Post
            -snip-
            TSU Female Dorms - 204A |7:33

Ryofu is enjoying eating her meat buns but eating them in a weird way.
            Spoiler:
            "Food.......... good." She says to herself after finishing eating. "Now............ do?" She wonders.
            -sni[-
            My last post in IC after sufficient posts to have gone by:
            Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
            Dining Hall - Trinity Soul University | 7:51 PM

Meanwhile in the Dining Hall there were a few students who were gathered around someone... or something. The students were mostly female, and they were all crouched down.

-SNIP!-
            Zekai's last post of which is a literal direct continuation/catch up post for his characters:
            Originally posted by Zekai View Post
            Stream - About 10 Minutes from the Lake

After pondering on what to do next, Ryofu decided to go for a nighttime walk in the forest so she left the dorm and started to walk around the forest, after walking for 15 minutes, she finds a steam. She stares at it for a minute. "Bath." She says and decides to bathe in the stream.

-SNIPPY SNIP!-

If you look closely the time after the time skip to 7:30 he had the 4 post after the timeskip in the IC meaning it would have been about 7:33.

Then in my last post in the IC sufficient time had gone by to be 7:51. Zekai didn't make a post between his post on page 115, and my last post saying it was 7:51 on page 116. When he posted said 15 minutes had passed through walking, a catch up post to keep up with the time frame since he only made one post on page 115 about 4 posts after the original timeskip, and his last post on page 116 which was the 3rd post when I said it was then 7:51 (remember sufficient time had passed between my last two posts to be 7:51 in the RP.)

If it was a direct continuation, 15 minutes after it was 7:33 (the time of Zekai's post on page 115) it would be 7:48 PM, but his last post which was the third post after my last post when I stated it was 7:51... the time between my last post, and Zekai's last post would be 3 minutes. So Zekai wasn't time skipping. He was just catching up with everyone else.

Well that's how I see it now after reading the IC. Sorry Zekai for giving you a hard time...

Comment

@SUS

.............................. well, now I noticed it too. That wasn't my intention but it works so I'm not complaining.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Not trying to be mean , but I don't know what's funnier, the realization or the fact that there was nothing to realize XD (basically Zekai's last post or the one before)

Comment

@Wonder

I say it's funny.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Hey, I'm thinking of introducing a new character tonight. Just making sure that I can use blood-sacrifice necromancy(spirit summoning).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

@Lunasa
                      Wait... Blood... Sacrifice... Necromancy. That... Eheheheheheheheheheheh... That is both ungodly and insane...
                      If I recall correctly, necromancy is an ability that can only be used by a specific type of magic user. The Warlocks. They are a kind of NPC that are known to be extremely powerful and have powers that no other magic user can think of having. And I believe that necromancy is one of them.

Summoning, fine. Blood magic, fine as long as you consult SUSTIC. Necromancy, not for RPer controlled characters. Blood-sacrifice necromancy...? Why do I have a feeling of both dread and fear when I think deeply about that phrase...?
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

A 20-year old female hunter with the appearance of a little girl. On her back is a folded crimson and white scythe handed down to her from her mother, also a hunter. The scythe itself contains the spirits captured from all the beasts that were killed by the weapon. She is indeed meant to be feared.

Comment

im thinking of the RWBY Scythe user
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

If you really want. I don't care so much for RWBY.

Comment

well, it was a guess
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

The one you're thinking of is Ruby Rose.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X