Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle
    "H-Huggable?" Trista's cheeks blush slightly
    I was actually thinking about whether or not being the really shy one in this RP would be a good idea. I have heard criticism about shy characters similar to Trista in the past and I wasn't sure if she would be subject to the same. But it appears not. Hooray!
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Well shyness does bring out the moe factor by 27 so I'm all for it :3

Hmm I wonder what I should have our merry trio do after breakfast...
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
        {‼WARNING‼ Idiotic shockwave incoming! ‼WARNING‼} I am going to bite the bullet on this and ask what does moe mean or refer to? I've heard it referenced so many times but I can't find anything on it.

Although it has been hinted at a few times in my posts, Trista does need to consult Mr. Daichi about her powers and her classes. It can wait but it needs to be done soon. At latest, I could wait until the next IC day after some nice plot and reveals.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Moe is a bartender character in the famous The Simpsons- (*rimshot by Yukari.)

Sigh.

Moe is a slang in Japanese meaning primarily "blooming," and signifies the cuteness/adorableness of a girl, especially anime girl.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Name: Zeilyph; goes by Mira

Race: Ghoul

Bio: She acted as Ystmurra's mentor for their entirety of being together, starting when Ystmurra was age 1 (note that they never age. That's how many years they've lived as a ghoul) Zeilyph taught Ystmurra about how to adapt to being a ghoul. They've grown so close together that they're almost mother and son.

Zeilyph, however, did not like to make contact with humans, for the moment that they realize she is a ghoul, she would be banished in shame. She thought it'd be better, if anything, than 'to go in with shame than to walk out feeling that horrible feeling again.' She heavily discouraged Ystmurra on going to the university. But Ystmurra would not budge, so in the end she let him.

However, she didn't quite want to let him go just yet...

There is a hidden portion of history about her. Once, an entire town tried to kill her for being a ghoul. They were about to kill Ystmurra. That's when she lost it. She turned into a ghoul, but she was so overwhelmed by anger that she killed everyone in the city. The city is now abandoned with no witnesses left live. The town is blanketed in snow forever.

Magic: Ice. She breathes cool air as a human, but does not summon any. That happens when she turns into a ghoul. This is indicated by her eyes shining brighter than usual.

Luggage: a fake application too real to differentiate from a real one and a pack of strange needles.

Appearance: as a normal, calm human, she is nice. She has noticably bright blue eyes.

When she's angry at Ystmurra or someone making fun of her age.

As a ghoul.

[img]lol.CannotFindAPictureForThis.rly[/img]

She looks just like Ystmurra in ghoul form, but instead of fire, she has ice swirling around in her skull and has shining blue eyes.

Why did you come to this university?: to watch over Ystmurra.

Personality: will treat younger kids like a teacher, Ystmurra like a son, and the other teachers like good friends. But anyone who finds out about either Ystmurra or herself being a ghoul who decide to act against them will feel the wrath of Zeilyph.

Other: I imagine one of the later incidents of the school would be that everyone finds out about their true natures and will rise up against them... To attempt to reenact the blanketing of the abandoned snow town. Of course, the heroes will win, but rollz with me.

So whadd'ya think?

Comment

@Katrix

She's that crazy girl from Black Rock Shooter. Forgot her name though.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Yep, You're right. She's not too crazy tough.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Well, she was crazy at first and with those macaroons.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Yes, but this is a school so she have to be nice.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                      A three theme character? And yet Trista doesn't even have one. But even if I were to give Trista a theme, what would it even be?
                      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-17-2014, 11:59 AM.

Comment

@Wonder

Accepted. Also I don't think everyone would hate them when her true identity and all is revealed. I mean for pete's sake the world is filled with magic. The teachers (and even some students) have seen ghosts, fairies, elves, and even demons in the world. A few ghouls might not be too big of a deal.

@Katrix

Nice app, and nice character. I'd say accepted.

Comment

Zero's only summoned beast

Summoned Beast: Ryuukashigeni

Spoiler:

Is very intelligent and capable of human speech. Only listens to the head of Zero's family. Is only in a contract with Zero due to the head's wishes. Is capable of using Light magic.

Can be summon by the mark on Zero's right forearm that he keeps wrapped up

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by Zekai; 01-17-2014, 03:13 PM.

Comment

@Katrix

Man, now I feel like getting themes for my characters, just for the heck of it.

Are we supposed to get themes?
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Themes are not entirely mandatory for this RP.

@Zekai

Uh... I think summoning a beast like that is a little much? Well I can't really say as:

1: I don't know anything about it's abilities.

and

2: How large is it? As the larger (and stronger) a summon is, then the more difficult it is to summon it (like months of training, and learning the spell.)

Before you even think of summoning it please tell me everything it is capable of. I DON'T WANT OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS RIGHT FROM THE VERY FREAKING START!!!

Comment

@SUS

It's the guardian dragon of his clan so it's a very old, wise and strong dragon.

Size differs depends on the situation. He can be small like a cat to his true height (Zero's head reaches his knees).

Abilities: Fires a light blast from his mouth. Can use light to extend to length of his claws, tail and horn.

As I mentioned before, I DON"T do OP people. He doesn't listen to Zero since he's not the head of the clan.
                                Last edited by Zekai; 01-19-2014, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X