Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was refering to the "I guess that would work." line.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oh and Zekai sorry if I sounded... harsh. I kinda woke up a few hours ago, didn't have morning coffee, and it usually takes a while for me to wake up ^^;; Also I'm a bit of a grumpy person in the mornings.

Comment

@ SUS

Show me a Morning person, and I'll show ye the greatest actor ever.

Comment

@Zekai

Ok, then there's no problem.

@SUSTIC and Katrix

It was all just a little misunderstanding.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

It's all good. I can see where a misunderstanding can happen and I'm not a morning person either so I understand.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Cucoo

So who's the actor -w-

@ SUSTIC
              For future reference, what is the process to starting a club?

Comment

@ Wonder

The actor?
                This guy

Comment

@Wonder

Process of starting a club usually involves picking up a club information flier found on the Bulletin Boards located in

The Shopping District (under a small overhang from one of the stores)

Restaurant District

Main Lobby.

Near the entrance of each dorm (inside the building.)

In order to start a club one has to get a form (Club app coming soon), and has to pin the app back on the board in an empty spot. A "Messenger" (that cloaked figure Jason encountered earlier in the Headmaster's office) will sense the club application, and turn it into the Receptionist who reads it over, checks for any openings for such a club (like if there is room for one more club and such.) The Receptionist after looking it over, and finds that it can qualify for a club they will then turn it in to the Headmaster who will then decide on whether or not to have such a club.

A Club App, Dormitory information (such as who's in which dorm), and other things are coming soon. So everyone just be patient!!!

Comment

Christina Madore - Mistress of Contradiction
                    Spoiler:

Name: Christina Madore

Race: Human...?

Bio: A con artist and a partner of Aeneas, Christina is an aggressive (in more ways than one,) cheerful girl who prides herself in her ability to get Aeneas out of harm's way when shit goes down. Thrown into the streets by abusive parents, Christina had to cheat and steal her ways to survive. She was often times at the threat of being beaten up, raped, and sold out, and every single time she escaped... thanks to her innate ability to control the space. Every time the evildoers would try to harm Christina, her powers would activate without warning, and she would escape scot-free, while her opponents suffered extreme motion sickness, nausea, and even coma.

Christina met Aeneas at the streets of Italy during a particularly rainy night. After an operation gone wrong, she was kicked out from the Italian Mafia's embrace. Sitting at the corner, cold, hungry and desperate, Christina thought it would be over for her crazy ride... but when she saw Aeneas' glint of mercy, she realized that her ride isn't over... but that it just took the first loop.

For the next few years, Christina and Aeneas, now with a newfound partnership, became known in the underground as one of the few deadliest pair. Shrouded in mystery, no one knows their motives, intents, and affiliates... they do know, however, that when Christina and Aeneas are around, it is going to be a rough night.

Aeneas took the offer to go to Trinity Soul University, leaving Christina yet alone. Determined to not let the only tie to her fun go, Christina also applied in secrecy...

The world is run today by the strong... I say that is wrong. I'm going to overturn the society so that the weak can stand up to the strong. - Christina Madore

Magic type: Telekinesis - Sub-type: Spatial Manipulation.

Luggage: She carries in her luggage stylish and provocative clothing. Otherwise, nothing notable.

Appearance:
                    Spoiler:

Why did you come to this University: To find Aeneas... once I find him, I guess I can master my ability a bit further...

Personality: Just like Aeneas, Christina is a true femme fatale. She provides the "older sister" role for many younger male characters. Has some sort of special relationship with Aeneas.

Other: None

Theme:
                    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-11-2014, 06:59 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

GOD DAMN!!!

Anyways a bit more details on the "Spatial Manipulation" sub type?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Superpower Wiki is the bible of superpowers. Use it well.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spatial_Manipulation
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'ma start writing up the murder mystery puzzle here soon, I sent PM to SUS and S1 about some details

Also I need people to volunteer as suspects that would have something to hide that would make them suspicious (i.e. Kiara's Chest in the Medical Closet that she seems so worried about)
                          And then Some crime scenes will be needed to set up...

Also I'ma introduce one more character for this later...

And in addition: Victims
                          Basic generic students with like a name and personality that can interact with everyone for a brief moment before the murder starts...
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-20-2014, 03:54 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Okay Cucoo. Just please note that we will not be doing this until much later. Me and Wriggle already have 2 arcs planned for the first two official arcs to help kick things off.

Comment

@ SUS

right, that's what I intended.

The characters need to get acclimated with each other before this can really work anyway.

Comment

So cucoo, is it going to be like a mock mystery thing or are ppl really gonna die?

Yea... That last one is hoghly improbable. Is it a mock thing or is it going to feel real although no one is actually getting killed?

Oh, and Ystmurra would like to volunteer as suspect.

Comment

Working...
                                X