Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Wonder

I'm aiming for Phoenix Wright style here

specifically Case 3 of Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies

That's why I need generic characters that will be victims.

I need characters to kill.

which is a roundabout way of saying: no, it is going to be the latter option.

Comment

Oh... Well, you have a suspect... Though a better suspect is Mira. She's the paranoid one.

Comment

Already calling a plot twist here. TRISTA IS THE MURDERER! You'd never suspect an extremely shy girl like her.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

well it'll be the evil spirit that's controlling her if I were to wright it that way.
          ...wright it...
          *facepalm*

Though I want to keep the who did it secret to a degree. The evidence will be what determines who did it...
          ...actually everyone can submit two pieces of evidence here that would help.

*Evidence needs a small description of a few details that would make it evidence.
          1 pointing towards one's own character, and another pointing towards another suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
            @ Wonder
            I need characters to kill.
            Might as well kill me. Boredom is a fate worse than death. Perhaps I find SOMEONE interesting to talk to, or go SOMEPLACE interesting before I make up my damn mind.

Comment

Well, Jason's conversation might take a while, so... Maybe sarah will spot her spying on them.

Comment

=w=

- why do I even try -

Obviously I'm not welcome here

No one wants to really work with me
                Why some people are putting up with me...

Ok that's it.

Out with the god damn truth, everyone.

Who would rather see me stop trying to meddle in everything and just fucking leave?

Speak now.

Comment

@ Cucoo
                  What's wrong, Cucoo? We're all interacting nicely, even you have. Why do you feel put out?

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, what's with the sudden outburst?

Nobody's done anything, and as far as I can tell, your anger is disproportionate to the situation.

I'm even helping you out with your idea. We already approved it, so why are you angry? Does it have something to do with IRL?
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

Dude what's wrong? I see no problems with you lately. Why are you just randomly like this?

Comment

@ everyone

Major's last post here was directed towards me.

it keeps happening

I'm not "favorable" to really work with.

I come in to anything and enthusiasm dies.

even the puzzle in AtWaG

Enthusiasm dies whenever I try to fit in.

I feel like that awkward kid that whenever I try to contribute I get -politely- shrugged off.

Take the idea then discard me -politely-

Comment

@Cucoo

I do not see ANYTHING involving enthusiasm dying.

So I don't really see what's wrong... (granted I'm just a big fat dumbass sometimes.)

Comment

Dude, if you're feeling that way, then you didn't see me when I first was introduced to AtWaG. I was screwing up everywhere, messing up personalities, 'talking' to people in a completely different location...

Point is, don't feel left out just because you think we don't like your ideas. To be honest, you're the only one making these ideas anymore along with some others.

Comment

@ SUS

The reason you don't see it is cause you don't sit there and watch people more willingly post with others while I feel like If I don't force my presence, then my existence is trivial.

I'm fighting to fit in and stay in

It's not favorable to work with me, it's more favorable to run off with anyone else.

When you feel like a shadow that can just slip away and vanish and nobody would give a damn, that's what I always feel like.
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-20-2014, 07:15 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I don't see the enthusiasm dropping. If you mean Major, that's because his character is either waiting on someone else, or alone in a room. That's happening to one of my characters as well.

As for this fitting in, explain. Do you mean in the RP, or here in the chat?
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X