Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Ok. I just needed to know whether or not he was able to make himself an almost complete copy.

It seems like it would be okay.

Don't f*ck up too many peoples' relationships with that doppelganging.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

The fact that he won't naturally have their knowledge completely will have slight differences in the way they act.
      He would probably be in the shadows spying on people before he starts to move about as someone.

Besides~ I'm not that good of a troll

Comment

@Cucoo

I have a question. What role does he have on a school? Like, what will he do in classes for example?
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Pretend to be a student that goes there...

...maybe kill some NPC student that no one cares about and pretend to be them.
          or go around as Kiara looking for where she really is since he can't maintain his shadow phase ability.

Comment

Thank you TRXD! Now I need to think of a intro post for her ^^

Comment

@Neo

A class skipper huh? She might run into Amata a few times, going to have him skipping a few classes as well.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oh yeah at everyone but first Lunasa.

I was originally planning on having several deities for each element, and already had one planned to be a tortoise as the water one... how did you know what I was planning!?

Anyways I am still planning on making the other deities for each element. So everyone don't go jumping ahead with making the deities anymore. As I am still making the others. Water is fine though. Anyways people are still allowed for suggesting things to me.

Comment

@SUSTIC
                  I hadn't even thought about the whole magical deity thing. I was merely going off that Lunasa's character was going to pray to gods that are worshipped in the real world. For example, the Sumiyoshi gods (three Shinto gods that are prayed to in hope for good voyages).

But if we're actually going for magical deities, how would the Lunar and Astral deities be done? The users of these elements draw their power from cosmic and celestial objects. Would these deities be considered embodiments of said objects? Or would they merely be the ones who gave the objects their magical properties?
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

That's a REALLY good question, and the two of us should plan it out in private. I'll send you a PM, or you can send me one in return.

Comment

@SUSTIC
                      Well, I'm here for as long as I need to be (which can be pretty long). Go ahead and PM me.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

closure on Morpheus?

Comment

@Cucoo

As long as you don't really abuse it, or fuck with people through his abilities (like fucking with their mind) then I won't mind as long as you are really careful. So...I guess... accepted? Please don't make me regret this dude...

Comment

Probably the most extreme extent would be walking in on yourself or swear you see yourself walking somewhere. Like what the actual mythology of Doppelgangers are.

Comment

Okay Cucoo. As long as that is the most extreme extent, and he doesn't actually do things on purpose then I will be fine. We will also be sure to warn you if you do go too far okay? Morpheus is accepted... for now...

Comment

Aye

I just had a brilliant Idea to delve into Kiara's backstory.

I have to transcribe a character's backstory from EG: Shattered Ice Flower...

but this is awesome...

How to have a character that's dead but NOT reanimated like a zombie...

Answer? Doppelganger.

Instead of making a completely independent character, I'm going to make a character that Morpheus can turn into that isn't alive here.

Morpheus is going to be my swiss army knife of characters so that I don't have to keep track of where each individual character is and can keep track of one.

Comment

Working...
                                X