X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azeruk's House - Endalausir Forest - 9:02

When Azeruk continued to deny her authority, she began to get quite unfriendly. "I don't think you quite understand what I said! I told you that I currently have authority in Endalausir, not Skogur, but Endalausir. Last I checked you still live in the forest, do you not! You still live in a country with a government, you might not notice it, but you still do!" she almost yelled at him. She then raised her voice so that you could her it for quite a distance. "Listen Reagen! I know you are out there somewhere, hiding in fear from me, am I not right? If this is some stupid trick that you have come up with to get me in a better mood by having me meet this man first, then I can certantly tell you, IT DID NOT WORK!! You better come out of hiding right now, or I'll make sure you do!" she yelled out, in a attempt to get Reagen to show up. All in all, it wasn't Reagen she was trying to scare, but instead Sidna. That girl was usually quite scared of her, but she was also quite obedient.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Azeruk's House - Endalausir Forest - 9:03

Right after the woman spoke, Jason's face suddenly sunk to one of disbelief. This woman, this person that Jason had so many negative words for, had barged into his house, and when Jason had asked her to go outside, she showed disrespect. This woman thought that she could do whatever she wanted, simply by the word of the head of Skogur. Jason would not tolerate that, not one bit. All of a sudden, the look of disbelief disappeared from Jason's face and was replaced with an angry, cold expression.

"I don't think you understand what I said! I don't care what those in Skogur said! Last I remember, you're supposed to be in control over your territories. They may control Skogur and the surrounding area, but out here, nobody is in control! Hell, the bandits and outlaws have more control over this area than they do, and the people of Skogur don't do a damn thing! You wanna know who does something about it? I do! As for you, I don't give a damn about your business with Reagan. You will not break into my home and show disrespect towards me. You'd best learn some kindness and manners, or you will find yourself out in a ditch in a puddle of your own blood.", Jason angrily said to the woman as he pulled out a needle out from his nightstand and held it in his hand.

"I will not repeat myself. Leave, or I'll fire this needle through your skull before you even have a chance to react. If you suddenly get a change of heart and decide to act like a civilized human being, then I will be happy to talk, but until then, get out.", Jason added, ready to Light-step the needle through the woman if she did not comply.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X