X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KIASM Hangar

Tina blinked a few times and looked over to Aion, who had a smug look on his face. "Fledgling..."
    "I can spot em from a mile away, I tell ya. And here you didn't believe me." He responded in a sassy tone of voice.
    Tina merely rolled her eyes as Aion began to chuckle.
    "Aye, so...your mech...kinda looks like an oversized power suit if ya ask me...which would mean your suiting up to suit up?....Suit-ception..."
    As he was speaking Tina had initiated both Eclipse Blade and AETHER so that they moved into the hangar and into the two bays next to Jason's. Aion however, took a closer look at Jason's mech first.
    "...Prometheus...A Titan who brought fire to man.... interesting choice for a mech. Although it's no different than what I chose." He then glanced over to his and Tina's mech that now set itself into the bay."Aether, the deity of the divine air." He partially shrugged. "Makes sense for a flying mech..." He dismissed the rest of his train of thought with a wave of his hand.
    "You name things too obviously. Except for Eclipse Blade." Tina chimed in.

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

"You make any bad moves, I will counter and fight back." The female voice said. "I'm an beginner, I won't do something stupid like that." Zero said. the black mech's chest opened and the female stepped out. "You can call me Novitus." She said. "Novitus? Wait a sec, as in multi tournament champion Novitus? Sela! Raise the right hand, I'm jumping on it." Zero said and Blitzrizer's right hand raised to it's chest and Zero jumped down. Blitzrizer's hand then proceeded to bring Zero closer by stretching out. "It's an honor to meet such a master pilot. I would like to shake hands if that's alright?" Zero said to Novitus as he extends his left hand.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

KIASM Hangar

Jason was a little confused about how the man acted towards him being a "fledgling". After all, they were at a university for pilots and engineers, so the chances of Jason being a "fledgling" was high. Despite that, it didn't really bother Jason. Just then, as the AI was calling in a few Arm Slaves, the man looked at Jason's Arm Slave and spoke about its name, along with the names of his Arm Slaves. It was true, it made sense that Aether was a good name for a flying Arm Slave. The other one did not have as obvious of a name, but Jason didn't think too much about it. The man had explained why he named his Arm Slave Aether, so it was only fair for Jason to explain why he named his Arm Slave PROMETHEUS.

"Yea, the reason I named mine PROMETHEUS is because of not just fire, but what it did to man. Prometheus gave man a very important tool, one that allowed them to create iron and steel weapons. It spurred advancement, brought technology to the next level. I have no doubt that once this Arm Slave is finished, it will be studied, and will bring things to the next level, similarly to how the god did.", Jason explained to Aion and Tina.

After speaking, Jason decided that it would be a good time to ask about why the man called his AI partner "sis". This spurred another question. Who were these people?

"Anyways, I noticed that you called your partner 'Sis'. I was just curious about it. What are your names?", Jason asked both Aion and Tina.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

Novitus chuckled. "Master Pilot? If i'm considered a master pilot, then the moon must be made out of provolone cheese."

Novitus detached herself from the mech, letting Nue take the helm just in case. She shook Zero's hand then backed up to her mech, re-attaching herself with ease. "I still hate shaking people's hands, though. Might spread diseases, you know?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

KIASM Hangar

Aion nodded sagely. "Ambitious...I like to hear that in rookies." He then chuckled to himself. "If I had those lofty goals I might be elsewhere." Then he addressed Jason's next question, but not before smiling wryly as he glanced over to Tina who had become still when the question was asked. "Aye we haven't introduced ourselves proper yet...So I'm Aion Leonares, Elite Fighter Pilot of the mercenary group called the Hunters' Guild."
            "...and my name is Tina."
            There was a short pause where Aion closed his eyes, knowing the next part.
            "...Tina Leonares."

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

"But your skills are top notch so calling you a master pilot isn't wrong." Zero said as he shook hands with her. After Sela returned Blitzrizer's hand back to it's chest, Zero jumped back into the cockpit. "I understand about spreading diseases but it is a way to show respect." Zero said through his comm channel. "Even though I asked for the help, I don't know what to start with so what do you recommend, Novi-sensei?" Zero asks as he gets ready to pilot Blitzrizer.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

"Novi- what?" Novitus said as her mech closed. "You are an odd one. Anyways, since you probably already know basic movement and such, I guess we could start with combat and weaponry, or have you learned the ins and outs of that?" Novitus asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

"Sorry, I'm Japanese and Sensei is what we call a teacher." Zero said rubbing the back of his head with his left hand. "Let's see here, I've only gotten my CQC calibrated but not my weaponry." Zero said. "That's only because this is his first time piloting this unit." Sela's voice said. "That I can't deny." Zero said looking away from the monitor.
                  Last edited by Zekai; 03-10-2014, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

"Ah." came another voice, this one coming from H0-JOO's snake arm. "You really should run those, and soon."

"Nue, I think that's a given." Novitus sighed.

"It's always safe to check." Nue responded.

Novitus sighed again. "Sorry, she's a bit careful about things. Too careful. Anyways, what wepons is that mech equipped with?"

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

"No no, I understand. Your AI is just doing it's job to protect you." Zero said as he makes Blitzrizer's right hand shake. "It's nice to meet you Miss AI." Sela said. "As for weapons, these are it." Zero said sending the weapon data to Novitus. "Are you sure it's safe to give out your weapon data?" Sela asks as she appears standing next to Zero's left side. "It's alright, I'm not entering the tournament and she's gonna help me practice." Zero said looking at Sela with a smile.

Comment

Shipping Yard - Hawaii

After all the scans on the Arbalest were done the Arbalest quickly began to reactivate. As it did Raven sighed in relief.

"Finally Andrew you got the systems up and running again. So what were the faults?" Raven said as one of the screens began to beep.

"There were only a few problems with mobility systems conflicting with the Lamda Driver's mental link. Nothing like a simple system restart couldn't fix." Andrew replied as Raven nodded.

"Okay good. Can you try and open the communications channel with that unidentified A.S from earlier?" Raven asked as Andrew quickly got to work trying to connect a communications channel to Zero's A.S.

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

"Just call me Nue." Nue responded.

"On another note, that is quite an odd weapon. A sword, a double bladed staff, and a gun all in one? Interesting. Compact too. Though I prefer heavier weapons." Novitus said, brandishing her halberd. "Hits like a truck when you're speeding at someone at 150 MPH." Novitus chuckled.

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

"Nice to meet you Nue." Sela said smiling. "Double bladed staff? That's a Dual Sword, it's both swords put together." Zero said and then Blitzrizer's hands move and reaches for the guns that flipped down and blades appeared and then combine the two into the Blitz Dual.

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

"Well there wasn't much data. I just assumed. Besides, close enough." Novitus said, her mech leaning on a nearby rock. "Besides, ti doesn't seem all that practical anyways. Someone could just cut down the middle of the thing, and make it useless."

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

"If they cut it in the middle, they would just go back to being 2 regular swords." Zero said as he changes them back into their gun forms and back where they go. "Zero, that white A.S. unit is trying to contact us." Sela said as she looks back to where they came from. "Send a message that we are busy and can't reply at the moment." Zero said. Sela nods and sends the message as a text.

Comment

Working...
                                X