X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honolulu - Hawaii

Reiko sighed when Raven hung up earlier, but she just shrugged it off. "Should have been more specific Reiko..." She said as she quickly opened her duffle bag filled with clothes, a few magazines, and... a fully automatic shotgun... "Might as well get dressed..." She said as she took out a clean pair of clothes. A small black vest, a purple under shirt, some pants, light purple socks, and boots. As she was about to get dressed a small communicator that she had on her bed began buzzing with the ARBALEST's name flashing red on the small screen. Indicating it was activated.

"Wait why is the ARBALEST... dammit Raven!" She said as she quickly began getting dressed.

Comment

Shipping Yard

"You can just call me Novitus." she said, giving a bow in her mech, and even the snake arm gave a small bow.

She wasn't the best with introductions, so she did take sometihng out if the book of the few manners she had by doing that bow.

"I take it you're simply getting your mech out of this place? Or are you taking a hike?" Novitus asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"The light blue of the gem...its like a piece of sky captured in a golden cage..."
        "A piece of sky..."
        "Brother, do you...do you ever wonder...if there is an afterlife?"
        "Huh? What do you mean?"
        "I mean...do you think that...we could find Mother and Father? In the afterlife?"
        "....well...."
        "What do you think?"
        "....I...I don't know..."
        "....what does your heart tell you?"
        "....well...."
        "...?"
        "....maybe."

Skies Back to Honolulu

"How is she handling, Tina?"
        "Incredible...To think you managed to hide this from me for so long..."
        "Things will be interesting when we get in to the tournament."
        "Yeah..." Tina responded.
        Aion was in Eclipse blade, but flying alongside him was an Arm Slave folded into a more aerodynamic shape. Both were cruising at a leisurely pace back to Hawaii.

A few minutes prior

When they had landed back in Virginia, Aion got out of Eclipse blade and headed for a structure that looked like a hangar bay embedded into a mountain side. It was his home. Floating next to him was the holographic representation of Tina in an elegant gown. It seemed as though she was a ghost.
        Aion turned to her and smiled as he prepped a control device that was strapped into his gauntlets. "Ready?"
        "Mhm!"
        With a nod Aion then opened the hangar to reveal an Arms Slave with both a sword and shield. On the side of it as well as on the shield was an emblem similar to that on Eclipse Blade except this time the blue Phoenix was carrying a shield and under it was the word: "AETHER".
        "Oh wow...so you made an-"
        "A Mech, ya. But that's not all. Go on, check out what's in the cockpit."
        "Huh? Ok-"
        Tina then went up and slipped into the Arm Slave AETHER. after a moment of wirelessly transferring herself into it a gasp could be heard. "Brother! You didn't-!"
        "Ha...found it?"
        In response, Tina opened the torso of AETHER, where the cockpit was. Sitting inside was what seemed to be a girl of physical body that had a likeness to Tina.
        The voice of Tina, no longer originating from Aion's headset, could be heard from the girl inside. "An android body..."
        "You like it?"
        "....no...."
        "...?"
        "....I love it!"
        "Hahaha...I knew you would."
        Tina then got out of the Mecha by simply jumping out and then brusquely walked over to her brother and embraced him. "Thank you."

Present

"Alright, we're in range now, let's bring 'er in, shall we?"
        "Ok! Race you there!" Tina then pushed forward on the controls of AETHER and caused it to accelerate towards the proper course to land. By doing so she caused another sonic boom to reverberate throughout the city.
        "Hahah, eager are we? Very well!" Aion followed suit, causing a second one. Then they both lined up with the airstrip and Aion contacted the Control tower. "This is X-02 Eclipse Blade and AETHER to Control Tower, requesting permission to land, over."

Comment

KIASM

Hyde laughed slightly at the question.

"Who, me? I'm announcing the thing! But tell you what. The semifinals and finals are gonna take place at my arena. You win the finals and I got a special bonus for ya."

He put his hand to his chin.

"... Say, your parents make mechas, right?"

Comment

KIASM Hangar

Jason didn't know what he did wrong, but the girl he was talking to seemed to be getting a little agitated. This caused Jason to become a little nervous, especially since he didn't know what he did wrong. For all he knew, she might have still been angry from earlier.

"Um- uh, I'm sorry if I upset you, but I really don't know who you guys are. I'm really new to this tournament stuff and only heard about some people, maybe like two or three names. After all, I may have trained a lot in my Arm Slave, but this is my first tournament.", Jason said with a slight nervous laugh and tone to his voice.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

KIASM Hangar

Skari let out a big sigh and began talking. "I would guess that you actually knew because you seemed to be into arm slaves. As Hyde here is saying, my parents make arm slaves. They are the owners of Lumina Industries. Still no bell ringing? I'm basically what does over half of the advertisement for them. I appear in commercials and in addition I'm along the elite in arm slave tournaments. Each time I win it serves as advertisement for the arm slaves that I use which are arm slaves that Lumina Industries will normally release to the public a few years after. I'm one of the people that have advanced furthest in changing themselves to make it easier to use arm slaves in the elite. People often accuse me of cheating because of it. So, think you have a idea now? I'll let Hyde talk for himself. I'm just happy that he isn't going to participate. Makes it easier for me" she said. At first when she explained it sounded like as if she was tired. Maybe she was. Explaining who you were when you had a status like that wasn't always the easiest thing. After that tough she returned to a little bit happier voice.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

KIASM

Hector took a last swig of beer before putting the empty bottle in his pocket.

"I see. Lumina, huh? Well, it's about time I met the Lumina girl who's been winning these here tournaments. Hey, listen... You wanna see a mecha? It ain't just any run-down hand-made mecha. This one here is military grade."

He turned to everyone else.

"Matter of fact, how would y'all like to see a military grade mecha?!"

Comment

Shipping Yard - Honolulu

"I already told you. I am just running a few scans on the A.S's systems. Afterwards I will be taking it on a little hike to the nearest A.S Repair Shop to have even further scans run on it." Raven said through the Arbalest's speaker system.

As he did he turned his mech to face the city. "This Arm Slave is at the top of it's current line. Actually it's the only one of it's current kind. It's outfitted with high quality military grade parts. It is also outfitted with something else as well... but... I am not authorized to release anymore information about the Arbalest. Now if you'll excuse me... I'll be running the scans now."

Comment

Shipping Yard

"Don't call them Arm Slaves. It's just insulting to the mechs." Novitus said in aan annoyed tone. "They are our tools, our partners. Not inferior to us. Call them mechs, would ya?"

Novitus's mech turned away from Raven's looking at his mech one last time. "It's a favor to all of them."

With that, Novitus walked away, going down the docks and plunging into the water, disappearing from Raven's sight.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

KIASM Hangar

When Hyde mentioned seeing a military grade, Skari began to laugh a little. "I won't mind, but it won't be anything new. Most of the arm slaves I have at the moment is military grade. Is there anything more special about this one?" Skari asked. "In fact all of the arm slaves I just called here are military grade. The Warbear is maybe a step above that if there is one" she said.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

KIASM

"Well, this one in particular was made by military funding with military grade weapons specialized for tactical espionage that me and my brother made. 'Mere, I'll show ya."

He walked across the room to the other side and input the code to open his vault. The door opened, revealing a big mecha with a weird hazmat mask on its face and two big pistols on the hips.

"Look at that one of the good things is that you don't need a suit to operate it. It isn't anymore powerful than most others, but this has the most advanced mechanics and AI and it was made for war."

Comment

KIASM Mission Control Center

"This is KIASM Mission Control, you are clear to land, over." was the message that was transmitted back to Aion.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

KIASM Airstrip

"Roger that, proceeding to land." Aion responded.

"Mission control..." Tina echoed.
                            "Something wrong, sis?"
                            "Why would there be a mission control here?"
                            "Perhaps there's more to this place than we thought..."
                            "Maybe..."
                            "Well one way to find out." Aion said as both Eclipse Blade and AETHER landed outside.

AETHER unfolded and landed like a parachutist and gradually jogged to a stop.
                            Eclipse Blade decelerated and then activated hover jets to come to a stop as landing gear were deployed and it gently touched down.

Once landed, Aion jumped out and walked over to AETHER. "Well, we're here. now to just wait for the hangar crew..."
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-02-2014, 07:30 PM.

Comment

KIASM Hanger - Noon

Zero is sleeping in the cockpit, laying on his left side. Zero's phone starts to ring. Zero moans at it. "Sela.... answer it please." Zero said trying to sleep some more. Sela's image appeared. "Ok." She said and answers it by linking to it wirelessly. "Hello there." She said. A projection screen appeared and shows Kana. "Hello, who are you?" Kana asks. "I'm the AI for the Arm Slave Blitzrizer, operated by Zero Zekai." Sela said introducing herself. "You're an AI?" Kana asks a bit confused. "That's right, why do you ask?" Sela asks back. "Nothing, don't worry about it." Kana said with her eyes closed. "Is Zero-kun there?" Kana asks Sela. Sela looks to her right at Zero sleeping. "He's asleep at the moment. Is there a way I can help?" Sela answers with a question looking back at Kana.

Kana shakes her head. "Just let him sleep and tell him that I'm sorry for everything." Kana said. Sela nods. "I will tell him that." Sela said to Kana. Kana smiles and hangs up. Sela looks at Zero. "That number was a Japan number, she must be one of his friends from there. It's 2 in the morning there, she must of wanted to talk to him to be up that late." Sela thought to herself. Zero is awake with his hood over his face, blocking Sela's view of him awake. "Kana, quit calling me already." He thought to himself as he closes his eyes.

Sela hovers over Zero. "I know you're awake Zero." Sela said a few feet above Zero. Zero turns around and sits up but doesn't say anything. "She is worried about you." Sela says as she floats down to face level. "I know." Zero said rubbing his head with his right hand. Sela quickly looks to her right. "What is it?" Zero asks. "Two Arm Slaves are active nearby. They are in the Shipping yard, right to our left." Sela said sensing both the Arbalest and the HO-J00. "Two active Arm Slaves? Hm..... maybe they can help me out a bit?" Zero asks her then himself. "Possibly but I'm only recognizing one of them." Sela said to Zero. "Well, let's see what happens. Turn on all systems. We're moving out." Zero said grabbing the control sticks on both the left and right side.

"Roger that." Sela said and turned on Blitzirzer. It's engine hums, lights turned on. "All systems are green and ready to move." Sela's voice said. "Let's go." Zero said and pressed down on the right pedal and Blitzrizer started to move. Zero pilots Blitzrizer to the door on the left that is right next to Blitzrizer's port. Blitzrizer opens the hanger doors and steps out into the open. The scenery of the Shipping Yard and two Arm Slaves appear on the main monitor. "Sela, open a channel to those two." Zero says as he stops Blitzrizer. "Roger that, opening communications." Sela's voice said as the black A.S. starts to go into the water.
                              Last edited by Zekai; 03-04-2014, 12:48 PM.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Underwater, Hawaii

Another buzzing came from one of the speakers inside of Novitus's mech.

"Oh, what now?" Novitus said.

"Someone is trying to communicate with us." Nue responded.

"Oh joy." Novitus grimaced. "Set it on a one way channel for now, just to hear what she says. I don't care if whoever the hell it is wants me to respond."

"Setting it up now." Nue said. A few moments passed, until she said "Done."

Comment

Working...
                                X