X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Yard - Honolulu, Hawaii

Raven was about to leave the shipping yard to head the Repair Shop which unknown to him is currently closed. He did not say anything as Novitus left, but before he too could go off on his own he saw on the Arbalest's monitor that a communications call was being received from some unknown pilot.

"Well... that's odd... who could be trying to communicate here? One of the dock workers...? No it can't be... Hey Andrew mind opening the communications channel?" Raven said as his AI Andrew "woke up"

No response from Andrew...

"Andrew didn't you hear me? I said open the communications channel." Raven ordered again... no response. Suddenly all of the Arbalest's systems turned off, except for the main computer.

Suddenly he did get a response.

"Yeah, yeah I'm on it... just needing to restart all the systems first. There were a few things that were not online."

"Fine just... just get everything up and running again..." Raven said to his Andrew... on the outside it looked like the Arbalest was just a motionless statue of a mech.

Comment

Shipping Yard

Zero is keeping Blitzrizer still until communication happens. Sela raises her head. "What is it?" Zero asks her. "The one that went into the sea has sent it one way and the one if front of us just went offline." Sela said turning around and looking at Zero. Zero thought for a moment. "Relay this message. My name is Zero, I'm a new pilot and this is my AI, Sela and my unit, Blitzrizer. I was hoping that maybe if any of you two were busy, that you may help me learn a bit more of the basics." Zero said. "Understood, relaying message." Sela said as she prepares to send the message. "Don't forget to show yourself too." Zero said with a small smile. "I won't." Sela said as she sends the message to the A.S. "Hopefully one of them will be nice enough to teach me some more than just basic movement and flight." Zero said releasing a deep breathe.
      Last edited by Zekai; 03-05-2014, 08:50 PM.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

KIASM Hangar

"Professor, can you come over here?" Raymond the Mechanic asked Nitro over.

"What's up?" Nitro asked as she looked at the predicament. One of the training Arm Slave for the cadets have gone berserk, so the entire programming had to be shut down. But the mechanics couldn't find the problems in the code.

"This Arm Slave went haywire, so we rebooted it." Raymond explained. "But we can't find the problem in the coding. I think there's something wrong with the wiring, but we can't really grasp on where the problem is."

"Here, I'll head inside the Arm Slave." Nitro folded her dress shirt sleeves up. "Besides, I'm the only one small enough to head inside anyway. I'll find whatever's causing the berserk."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Underwater, Hawaii

Novitus's eyebrow rose. A student sounded nice. Even if she was on vacation, some needed all the help they could. And she had quite a bit of time to spare.

"Set it on a two way for a moment, would you?" Novitus ordered.

"On it." Nue said quickly. "You can speak now."

"Mech Training, eh?" came Novitus's response through Zero's speakers. "I may be able to help with that. Come out on the left side of the Shipping yard so we can speak a bit more privately, okay?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shipping Yard

"Mech Training, eh? I may be able to help with that. Come out on the left side of the Shipping yard so we can speak a bit more privately, okay?" A female voice came through the speakers. "Looks like the one in the water responded." Sela said. "Ok, looks like the white one is still offline. Let's head over to the left side for now." Zero said and starts to move Blitzrizer to the left side of the yard. After arriving at the left side, he opened the top of the cockpit and stood up, waiting on the black unit to appear. "I wonder who the pilot is." Zero said to Sela. "I don't know but the signature I got from that unit seems to be the HO-J00." Sela's voice said coming from Zero's arm. "HO-J00? That sounds familiar." Zero said to himself. Suddenly, an A.S. appears from the water, interrupting their conversation.
            Last edited by Zekai; 03-05-2014, 08:50 PM.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

KIASM

A large pick-up truck had arrived. The driver looked out over the window.

"Hector! Sorry I was late! Damn traffic, huh?!"

Hector smiled as he walked to the robot. "Hehe, the hell you talkin' bout, boy? I didn't see nothin' on the way here!"

"Heheh, you got me. Truck broke down."

"That's more believable!"

Hyde opened the chestarea to the mech. He gotin, sat down and closed the hatch.

"System, activate!" He muffled fom inside. The mech then sprung to life, the eyes glowing green. A voice other than Hectors could be heard.

"Welcome back, Hyde. How's it goin'?"

"Pretty damn good, actually. I'm excited."

"Tournament?"

"Got it."

"Well, I'll be watching from here."

"Hey, don't just lay your ass down. Remember, we still got the gift to give to the winner."

"Good point. Hey, listen, I've gotten the green to head home, but I can't leave town. I'm stuck in a wheelchair, but I gathered some good men and we're building another mecha. I think you're gonna like it."

"I'll be waiting 'til then. Don't spoil it like you did the last movie we watched."

"I told you that was an accident.

"Heheh, accident my ass."

Comment

KIASM - Airstrip -> Hangars

"...."
                "...."
                "...."
                ".... Looks like they're not the most efficient." Tina mentioned after some time.
                "Aye. I'll go in ahead." Aion responded.
                "Not alone of course."
                "No, I need you to keep an eye on AETHER and Eclipse Blade."
                "You forget. I can keep a few eyes on everything." Tina then appeared as a holographic projection next to Aion.

"Shall we move on?"
                "Right."

Aion and Tina's hologram now proceeded into the main hangar, walking past everyone. Tina appeared to be floating alongside Aion like a ghost. She floated by everyone and through others.

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

Novitus's mech did indeed rise from the water, the water making it's plating shine more than usual. A few moments later, the mech came up to it's full height, a bit shorter than Zero's.

"Well, aren't you a tall one?" Novitus said from inside her mech. "I'm usually used to most mechs being a bit smaller."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Shipping Yard

Zero looks at the black mecha, the snake arm, spear like whips and the railgun like blasters on the back. Zero reaches into the cockpit and pulls out a headset with a mic. "I'm Zero, if you would please, I would like to know your name and see who you are before the training." Zero asks nicely through the mic. He keeps his right hand in the pocket to prevent it from being shown.

Comment

Shipping Yard Outskirts

"Hmph." Novitus said. "You make any bad moves, I will counter and fight back."

The chest of her mech opened, revealing Novitus. Her visor raised, though she didn't remove her connection to the mech. "You can call me Novitus."

Comment

KIASM Hangar

As everyone began to disperse form his Arm Slave, Jason decided that it was time to test his Arm Slave out and calibrate some of PROMETHEUS's weapon systems. After throwing away the garbage from his lunch, Jason walked up to his Arm Slave's loading bay and grabbed a small device from the locker on the platform. The device was a white bot with blue plating on the corners. In the very center of the bow was a turquoise button. As soon as Jason pressed the button, a mist of energy particles erupted from the device and began to adhere themselves to Jason's body. After only five seconds, Jason had a suit over his body that was made out of a very strong, yet flexible metal.

After the suit formed over Jason's body, he began to walk towards his Arm Slave, but right as he neared it, a strange hologram passed right through him. The hologram surprised him, and reacting quickly, Jason turned his head over to the hologram and looked at her.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

KIASM Hangar

"Oh hello there~" Tina said with an innocent looking smile on her face while she inverted herself so that she would be floating upside down. "Interesting suit you got there~ made to link with an AI, hmm?"
                          "Tina...? Oh that's where you're trailing behind." Aion then walked up with his hands in his pockets.

Comment

KIASM Hangar

Jason was a little caught off guard at what he saw, but he quickly remembered how holograms were becoming more and more advanced. What he was essentially seeing at this moment was the equivalent of an electronic ghost. It was a little strange to see an AI with such a realistic hologram, one that looked exactly like a real person. In fact, if it wasn't for the female AI hovering upside-down, Jason might have never known.

"Kind of. It's actually meant to protect me from damage while I'm inside my Arm Slave, like if an enemy Arm Slave stabs into the pilot seat, but it also doubles as a tool used to link up.", Jason said to Tina.

Just then, Jason saw a man coming towards him from the corner of his visor. Perhaps he was the AI's Arm Slave partner. Not wanting to be rude, Jason turned his head towards the man and greeted him.

"Hello.", Jason calmly said to Aion.
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

KIASM Hangar

"Ohhhh that makes sense." Tina said as she reverted back to an upright state. "Aion? Why don't you have that?"
                              "Because It's more exciting without it. Besides, what is life if you can't live it on the edge?"
                              "A life about to end?"
                              "Oh ha ha. Very funny." Aion rolled his eyes. "C'mon sis, let's not bother the fledgling any longer. We still need to find two hangar bays for-"
                              Before he could finish, Tina pointed in front of Aion's face. He looked in the direction she was pointing, which were the two hangars next to Jason's mech.
                              "I figured I would get acquainted with the person in the bay next to ours since we'll be here for a while, no? And since we don't know the area..."
                              "....you clever..." Aion said in partial disbelief as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Sigh...alright...alright..." after a moment as Aion closed his eyes to think, he then opened them and looked at Jason. "So...you're a mecha pilot huh?"

Comment

KIASM Hangar

Jason was a little curious about how the man called the AI "sis". Was it just a nickname for her, maybe it was a part of her name? Jason was going to ask the man about it, but first, he would answer the man's question.

"Yea. I still need to finish up on training to be one, but yes.", Jason said as he pointed to his Arm Slave.

Unlike most of the Arm Slaves, Jason's looked more humanoid, almost like a giant human covered in armor. The Arm Slave stood at 35 feet, and had silver armor plating with turquoise lights decorating various parts of its torso, shoulders, arms, legs, and head. Down on the ground in front of it was its name, spray painted in stencil: PROMETHEUS.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X