X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R&D Labs - Shinka Knights HQ - Infecta Base

Jason was slightly annoyed by Zero's bullheaded refusal to keep his own safety in mind. Sure, such behavior would have been appropriate in an emergency like if he was alone, but that was not the case. He was placing unneeded strain on his body for no reason, which Jason found to be reckless. That, and he didn't quite like the tinge of disrespect in the younger soldier's voice. If that boy would have done the same to the training instructors that trained Jason, Zero would have been chewed to pieces and spat back out. Despite what he felt though, he kept his mind focused on the task at hand; coming up with a plan of action for the construct now before them. Jason had his own thoughts in mind, but he thought it would be best to listen to Ember's as well.

"What do you have in mind?", Jason asked Ember.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

R&D Labs - Shinka Knights HQ - Infecta Base

"You're going to love what I have in mind." Ember said with sarcasm. "If I were to summarize our situation, I see this: Ragnarok sent a battle golem to fetch one of our personnel. So there's three things we could do: Try to destroy or capture this golem, and most likely just make it all the more dangerous, try to prevent it from completing its mission, and have Ragnarok come back later with possibly a greater force, OR we take advantage of one flaw this golem has and simply give it the person it's looking for and then repay Ragnarok in kind for this attack." She shrugged and shook her head. "In my professional opinion when it comes to golems, I would choose one of the latter two. With this golem, I would choose the last option, despite the much much higher risk."

Comment

Working...
      X