X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash Site

Among the seats, one stirred, with a muttering until the person, or satori in question sat up and looked around sleepily.

"Ugh. Bad night's sleep." Koishi said. She looked over, and the person next to her was dead.

"Oh, it's just a weird dream." she continued, not realizing John was there.

"Back to sleep I go." she finished, leaning back and closing her eyes.

Cockpit

The cockpit of the airplane was a bit further back than the main compartment, and it was evident from the get-go, it wasn't just lightning that tore the plane apart. Evidence of claw marks cleaved through the side of the cockpit, and the pilots themselves were simply gone, all that was left of them was bloodstains on the broken front window.
    Last edited by Koishi; 04-21-2014, 07:44 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Cockpit - Crash Site - Pine Forest

Yukari approached the cockpit that was another hundred yards away. The severed portion of jagged and torn apart, as if a large animal has clawed the airplane apart like a ragdoll. There were no corpses, just blood marks.

"I don't even want to know what happened here." Yukari said to herself and glanced around to find something shining by the early sunlight. Yukari looked closer to find that it was a hatchet, with simple metallic handle and rubber grip. Yukari grabbed the hatchet: it fit right into her hands.

"This'll be useful." Yukari smirked with satisfaction of success before heading back over to report what she found.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Crash Site - Pine Forest

After looking through and calculating how much food they had, John then began to make his way towards the front of the plane, but was suddenly stopped when he heard a voice among the flamed and the occasional spark.

"Ugh. Bad night's sleep."

As Koishi spoke out, John quickly stopped what he was doing as her voice reached his ears. He knew that distinctive voice very well, and it could only belong to one person, Koishi. Just then, John spun around and looked towards the source of the noise.

"Oh, it's just a weird dream. Back to sleep I go."

This time, John not only heard, Koishi, he saw her as well. Without hesitation, John quickly walked over to her seat, taking care not to step on any bodies in the aisle.

"Koishi? Koishi, are you alright?", John asked Koishi as he leaned over her seat, looking her over for any injuries.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Crash Site

"Ngh?" Kouishi responded, opening her eyes again, looking at John.

"Oh, hey. Fancy seeing you in a dream like this." Koishi replied. She looked mostly fine, though there was a gash running down the side of her leg, though not much blood was coming out.

"Weird dream, huh?" Koishi said, still a bit sleepy.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Crash Site - Pine Forest

John looked down at the gash on Koishi's leg and saw that it was cut. It was a relatively large gash, but it didn't appear to be deep. Even then, it would need to be cleaned up. After looking at the leg, John looked back to Koishi and spoke.

"Koishi, this is not a dream. We were in a plane crash, and you're injured. Everyone's dead.", John said to Koishi as he looked back to the gash on her leg.

"Does your leg hurt? Can you move it?", John asked as he knelt down to get a closer look at it.

It was actually a little surprising that Koishi's injuries weren't any worse, but he needed Koishi to move her leg for him to assess her injury.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Crash Site

"Huh?" Koishi looked down to her injured leg.

"Oh, it'll be fine. It's just a scratch." Koishi said casually. "And have you checked for pulses?"

Comment

Crash Site - Pine Forest

John looked back up to Koishi as he stood up from the ground. If Koishi's injury was only minor, then she would be fine. All they needed to do was wipe around Koishi's leg to remove the excess blood without compromising the scab. As for what Koishi had said about the pulses, John was too wrapped up in the moment to even consider checking for pulses. Sure, some of the severed bodies in the plane were unsurprisingly dead, but some of the hunched over bodies could still be alive.

"No, I didn't. I was focused on finding Yukari at the time.", John calmly said to Koishi.
                sigpic

Comment

Crash Site - Pine Forest

Pinned down somewhere in the wreckage was Kenway. Concealed slightly by the twisted metal, the only easily visible part of him was his arm which hung over a ledge, limp.

Comment

Crash Site

"Well, did you find her?" Koishi asked, tearing a piece of clothing from the dead character next to her, and pocketing it for usage later. She carefully got up, stumbling a bit, but moving into the aisle with John, minding her leg.

Comment

Plane Crash - Pine Forest

"Hey John!" Yukari walked back to the back of the plane where John was, brandishing the hatchet with one hand. "Guess what I found? A hatchet! It's like that book by Gary Paulsen and- Koishi?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Plane Crash

"Oh, hiya gap lady." Koishi said, waving at Yukari, then looking back to John.

"So i'll take the answer to that question as a yes?" Koishi said jokingly.

Comment

Plane Crash - Pine Forest

John was about to remark about the hatchet and her reference to Hatchet, but his attention was quickly brought over to Koishi as she remarked about John's unanswered question.

"Yea, that's a yes.", John said to Koishi with a very faint smile on his face as he walked over to Yukari.

"Okay, I've got some good news. None of the food has been eaten yet, so there are 330 packets of food on the plane. Between us three, that should last us about 36 and a half days. That should give us enough time to either get off this island, or find a new food source.", John said to Yukari.

"So what did you find in the cockpit? Are the computers inside still in one piece?", John asked Yukari.
                          sigpic

Comment

Plane Wreck - Pine Forest

"Hello Koishi." Yukari greeted Koishi like a teacher would a student not in her class. "No, John they're not operational. While that..."

She bent closer to the two and whispered, "I don't think we're alone on this island."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

When Yukari whispered that they weren't alone on the island, John's face contorted to one of confusion. If he didn't know better, Yukari was implying that the plane had somehow crashed from circumstances. John wanted to be sure that he was not mistaken, so he asked Yukari about it.

"What do you mean we're not alone?", John asked Yukari in a tone that signified he had a rough idea what she was talking about.
                              sigpic

Comment

"There were claws marks on the cockpit," Yukari responded to John's confusion. "and the pilots' corpses were missing. It couldn't have been lightning strike that caused the plane to snap in half, much less steal away the pilots' bodies. There is someone, or something, on this island, and it sure as heck isn't hospitable."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X