Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Near the Plane Wreck - Pine Forest | Right after the plane wreck ??? Minutes ago

About 100 feet away from the plane wreck Taokaka was stuck high up in one of the trees on a single tree branch. Her reasons for being stuck was after the plane crash she had wandered off from the wreck dazed, confused, and more importantly hungry. When she saw the tree the first thing she had thought was how hungry she was, and how fruit grows on trees. So she had climbed up it, but after she had noticed that there was no fruit... It was already too late though as she had noticed that she was too high up to climb back down safely... Hence why she was stuck

Near the Plane Wreck - Pine Forest | Right Now

"Meow! Somebody get me down from here, meow!" She cried as her grip on the tree branch began to slip. "Meow?" She muttered before the branch she was holding onto had snapped

"GAH!" Taokaka screamed as she came tumbling down to the earth, landing safely in a few bushes with a loud crash...

Comment

Plane Crash

Koishi's head turned as she heard the crash and what sounded like a yelp.

"You hear that?" Koishi asked. "I think I heard a yelp."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Plane Wreck - Pine Forest

"Yeah I heard that." Yukari jerked her head towards the direction and readied her hatchet. "Everyone, be on guard. We don't know who that could be."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Kenway grinned as he clasped John's wrist and he let himself be helped out of the wreckage. "Aye, that we should. It would be a terrible way to die, trapped under some bloody wreckage." he remarked.

Comment

John quickly looked over to the gaping hole near the front of the plane, then back at Kenway as he rose to a stand. As soon as John's hand was free, he quickly pulled out his Energy Sword, but instead of activating it, he simply held it in his hands, intent on using it as a punching device, thanks to its weight and the piece of metal sticking out from between his middle and ring finger. As soon as he had a good grip on his Energy Sword, he then quickly grabbed a piece of shrapnel from off the ground and held it in his left hand, ready to use it as a knife if the situation called for it. John could see that Koishi and Yukari were on their guard, ready for a possible attack. He knew that he was faster and stronger than Koishi and Yukari, and because of that, he would need to investigate what the noise outside the plane was. With that in mind, John began to walk towards the hole in the front of the plane as he readied his weapons.

"You guys wait here. I'll check it out.", John said in a serious tone as he walked past Koishi and Yukari.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Near the Plane Wreck - Pine Forest

After she had crashed Taokaka had poked her head out of the bushes. She was covered in bruises and cuts on most of her body, but most of her injuries were not visible due to her large coat. "Meow that hurt! Stupid tree!" She yelled as she jumped up out of the bushes, with an angered look in her eyes she took out her metal claws and began attacking the tree in an angered rage.

Comment

As John neared the shredded front of the plane, he heard a string of angry sounding words and the sound of blades slicing into wood. Thinking quickly, John stopped in his tracks, and instead of going outside, he quietly and carefully crawled into one of the window seats and peered out the window. What John saw was a strange girl with large metal claws, chopping into a tree for reasons unknown. John was still fast, but he didn't want to risk getting chopped up, so he remained silent and watched the female as she angrily slashed at the tree, taking chunks out of the trunk as she vented her rage.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Taokaka continued to slash away at the tree in an angered frenzy, slowly chopping deeply into it.

"You're a stupid tree you know that! When I'mma get done with you you're gonna be a pile of toothpicks!!!" Taokaka yelled as her large metal claws continued to dig deeper into the wood as she slashed at it. After a few minutes had passed she finally stopped as she was obviously out of breath. She plopped onto the ground, panting her claws retracted into her coat.

"Stupid... tree... Taokaka... not... done... oh I'm so hungry..." She said as she laid on the ground within the bushes...

Comment

As the girl stopped slashing at the tree and slumped back into the bushes, John quietly crawled back out of the windowed seat, walked to the edge of the severed plane, and quietly hopped out, making an almost inaudible pat as he landed on the ground. John stared at the bushed where the girl was located and quietly considered the possible outcomes of him interacting with her. On one hand, the girl could be aggressive and would try to do to him what she did to the tree. If that happened, John would activate his Energy Sword and either slice her claws, or slice her; anything to protect everyone in the plane. On the other hand, it could have simply been that the girl was having a temper tantrum at the time and was venting out her anger. If that was the case, then perhaps it was safe to approach her now. With both possibilities in mind, John decided that the best course of action would be to approach the girl with caution.

As John walked over to the girl, he made sure to make his footsteps audible so that he wouldn't startle the girl. The last thing John wanted was for her to attack him on reflex.

"Hello? Who are you?", John asked the girl in a calm tone as he slowly approached.
                    sigpic

Comment

Taokaka looked up at the strange man, but was too tired to do anything. The look on her face showed that she was both tired, and sad about something...

"Taokaka tired... and hungry meow.... need food..." She said in between breaths as she tried to sit back up. It was obvious she had overexerted herself during her little temper tantrum.

Comment

John was a little surprised, and even a little relieved by the girl having such an innocent, almost childlike demeanor. From what the girl said, her name was Taokaka, and based on the way she spoke and how she acted, he could only guess that she was just a child. After easing the grip on his deactivated Energy Sword and the piece of shrapnel, John let out a quiet sigh as he eased back into a calmer mindset and spoke to the girl.

"We have food back in the plane. I take it you're not injured, are you?", John calmly asked Taokaka.
                        sigpic

Comment

Tao looked at the big man as her mouth seemingly disappeared within the blackness covering her face, only leaving two red dots where her eyes would be. She stared at him with this... expressionless look on her face before jumping up with a more excited expression.

"You have food!? Tao not hurt I'm hungry! If nice person has food then Tao would be really really happy meow!" She said as she jumped up in the air a few times, which is quite odd with how she seemed to be exhausted immediately beforehand. Taokaka easily got excited at the mention of food.

Comment

Yukari appeared behind John, curious of the source of the excited voice. "John, what's going on?"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

John was a little surprised by Taokaka's sudden burst of energy, but he didn't mind. After Taokaka stood up, John put his Energy Sword and the shrapnel back into his pockets. Right as soon as John did so, he heard Yukari behind him.

"John, what's going on?"

"We found another survivor. Her name's Taokaka.", John said to Yukari as looked over to her.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Oh. Hello, Taokaka." Yukari greeted the cat girl with a smile, her bespectacled eyes locked on the cat ears. She reminded Yukari of Chen in her earlier days... carefree, childish, driven by instincts. "Well, now we know who made those yelping noises, let's get back to scavenging, shall we?"
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X