X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plane Wreck - Pine Forest

Once Yukari confirmed John's suspicions, he remianed silent for a moment, quickly trying to think up what kind of creature could have destroyed the plane. Whatever it was, it was capable of flight, could shred through aluminum and composites, and had a penchant for blood. John was going to need a weapon. After a moment, John spoke.

"I've got something for that.", John calmly said to Yukari as he walked over to the storage compartment above his seat, eying the spike that could have killed him and letting out a very faint sigh before turning his attention back to his current task. John then pulled his carry-on bag out from the compartment, unzipped one of the pockets on it, and pulled out an oddly familiar chunk of metal that snugly fit in John's hand, separating his index and middle finger from his ring and pinky finger. all of a sudden, John pressed a button on the device, and a bright, double-tipped, bluish blade of plasma erupted from it.

*PSSSSSSHSSSHH*

"Found it.", John calmly said to Yukari as he looked over to her.

As it turned out, John had snuck and Energy Sword on board.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

At the sight of John's plasma sword, Yukari let out a sigh and smacked her forehead. John snuck an Energy Sword into an airplane. An Energy Sword! And he said that packing a bikini for this trip would be bad?

"You could've gotten in such a serious trouble for that." Yukari crossed her arm. "But yes, a weapon would be necessary for this place. I have a hatchet that I can use until we find a way to enable our abilities and get out of here."

"By the way, Koishi, do you have any weapons on your own?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Plane Crash

"Let me check." Koishi said. She took off her hat and started digging around in it.

"Let's see. I emptied most of the stuff out of here last week, but I have some granola in here, my little journal and a pencil. Unless you want me to be stabbing things with a mechanical pencil, the answer would be no." Koishi said. "I really should have brought that sword, i'm stupid." she seemed a little depressed.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

after Yukari got after him, John gave a slight frown as he shrugged. He knew that it was wrong of him to bring weapons to a party, but it was in case they were attacked. John did not like to be without his armor, and if he couldn't relyon the armor, then he would rely on his weapons.

"Well, it's only called being paranoid if you're wrong.", John muttered in a slightly embarrassed tone as he deactivated the Energy Sword and placed it into one of the pockets on his pants.

After putting it away, John heard Koishi depreciate herself about not bringing a weapon and spoke to her.

"Don't say that. It wasn't like you could predict this would happen. Almost none of us brought weapons on the trip.", John calmly said to Koishi, trying to comfort her.

John then walked over to Koishi, knelt down, and pulled up his right pant leg, revealing a Ceramic Steel Combat Knife hidden in his boot. John then removed the combat knife and handed it to Koishi with the handle facing towards her.

"Here. You can keep this until we find you another weapon, okay?", John said.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Plane Wreck - Pime Forest

"By the way, John, why did you ask me about computers in cockpits?" Yukari asked, her mind drifting away from Koishi gradually.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Plane Wreck

Koishi took the knife and waved it around a little to get a feel for it, before grasping it and putting it like John did, though with her own boot.

"Thanks" Koishi thanked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"No problem. Just make sure to return it after we get you a good weapon.", John said to Koishi with a light smile.

After handing Koishi the knife, John stood up and looked over to Yukari as she asked John about why he asked about the computers.

"I was wondering because if they were intact, we could have used the navigational computers to find out where on the planet we are, or get a map of the island.", John explained to Yukari.
                sigpic

Comment

"Well feel free to look and see for yourself. The cockpit is just a frw yards up that way." Yukari pointed at the smoldering mass of metal down north.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

John looked over towards the front of the plane and at the severed cockpit, but before he could walk over towards it, he remembered what Koishi had asked him. John still had yet to check for other survivors, and if Koishi was of any example, there could be more Characters still unconscious. With that in mind, John looked over to Yukari and spoke.

"I'll check the computers in a minute. We still need to check for survivors. We might be able to find someone that's still alive.", John calmly said to Yukari as he walked over to one of the bodies and felt for a pulse.
                    sigpic

Comment

Plane Wreck

"I'll help, the more people we have, the better." Koishi said, feeling for pulses down the rows. None of them had any.

"None here." Koishi said. She looked around for anyone else she missed, and then she noticed an arm, though the body was mostly covered by metal, the arm was visible. She walked over the arm and held it up a little, feeling for a pulse through his palm. She felt one.

"Hey, I think I have a live one over here!" Koishi called out.

Comment

Suddenly, the arm grabbed Koishi's and the wrist blade was held towards her. After a tense moment, the wrist blade retracted and a raspy voice could be heard. "Ah...It's you."

Comment

Plane Crash

Koishi seemed remarkably calm considering the blade that was previously aimed at her.

"Do I know you?" Koishi asked.

Comment

As John checked for pulses, he heard a faint voice that was not Yukari or Koishi's. In fact, it sounded familiar, like he heard it in the past. John walked over to where he heard the source of the noise, and after he passed by one of the walls separating the various seating classes, he saw Koishi standing by a pile of rubble, and an arm that was grabbing Koishi.

"You found a survivor?", John asked Koishi as he walked over to her and looked into the pile of rubble.

As John looked inside the pile of rubble he could see the face of a familiar pirate.

"Kenway? Is that you?", John asked as he looked into the rubble.
                            sigpic

Comment

Kenway smiled and coughed, "Aye...confound these flying metal death traps." Kenway muttered. "I would rather drink quick silver for a lifetime than get on one of these again."

Comment

John faintly smiled as Kenway remarked about the plane ride. As it turned out, Kenway was fine for the most part.

"Hold still. I'm going to get you out of here.", John calmly said to Kenway as he examined the rubble covering Kenway.

The rubble covering Kenway was a mess of twisted aluminum, shattered composites, and various bits of clutter from the other passengers. From what John could see, the rubble wasn't too heavy, but there were a lot of sharp edges. Taking care not to cut himself or Kenway, John grabbed the various pieces of rubble and lifted them off of Kenway. After tossing the rubble to the side, John held out his hand for Kenway to grab.

"Come on. We've got to find other survivors.", John said to Kenway as he waited for him to grab his hand.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X