X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plane Wreck - Pine Forest

"Yea. Once we find whatever we need from the plane, we'll eat, and I'll check out the navigational computers in the cockpit.", John calmly said to Yukari as he looked over to the plane.

John didn't know what he would find in that plane, but what he did know was that the group was now up to five people. The extra manpower would be beneficial, especially considering that she had weapons that could quickly slice through wood. John's only concern was food. They now had enough food to last them 22 days. That amount of time was a little lower than what John was hoping for, but if the group was lucky, they would find a sustainable food source before the plane food would run out. After taking a moment to think about the situation, John looked back over to Taokaka and explained to her what the group was doing at this moment.

"We'll eat in a couple minutes. Right now, we need to find anything that might help us survive out here; food, weapons, materials, phones, flashlights, lighters, blankets, whatever you can find. Once we're done, we can eat, okay?", John asked Taokaka in a calm tone.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Tao looked at John as she thought for a moment. "People need stuff? Taokaka can get stuff! She get stuff easy" She said as she jumped in the air a few times.

"What can she do for nice people who want to give Tao food!?" She said as her tail began to wag back and forth, she was obviously eager to get to help with getting whatever is needed.

Comment

John was pleased to see that Taokaka was so eager to help. After all, she would need that enthusiasm if she wanted to survive out here more easily.

"Find anything that might help us survive out here; food, weapons, materials, phones, flashlights, lighters, blankets, whatever you can find. I would recommend looking out here, maybe the cargo bay as well. I don't know if the cargo bay is open or not, so get me if it's closed.", John instructed Taokaka.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Plane Crash

Koishi, in the meanwhile, was investigating the surrounding area, while gather pieces of shrapnel off the ground which she thought could be used for something. A rustling occurred in the bushes near to her, and she readied the knife John gave her. Then, nothing popped out of the bushes, but the bushes themselves rose. The bushiness of the grass gave way to a very odd looking creature, looking like it was made of wood. Very equine like, Koishi thought as she simply stared at the creature.

The creature looked at her, or, considering it's apparent lack of eyes, the equivalent of it. Then, it bounded off through the forest, graceful as a leopard, and where ever it went, the ground was then covered by grass, and wherever there was grass, it grew taller and thicker.

Koishi didn't follow after it, she had more important things to do, but if the creature was anything to go by, this place was otherworldly. Then, Koishi turned and headed back to the crash site, getting back to it in about a minute, with a pile of shrapnel in her hands.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Taokaka gave John a salute as she laughed gleefully.

"ROGER THAT OFFICER!!! Tao will search the cargo-bay-thing!" She said as she quickly stormed off as fast as she could, albeit she is feeling... much slower than normal for some reason...

Comment

John raised an eyebrow at Taokaka as she left towards the cargo bay. Taokaka was truly a strange girl, but at least she had that enthusiasm. To be honest, Taokaka was almost like a child; energetic, loud, and free with her emotions. It was definitely something John was not entirely used to, seeing how most of his friends were calmer and wiser, but he didn't mind too much, just as long as Taokaka did her part in helping everyone survive. After taking a moment to think about their newest companion, John looked over to Yukari and spoke.

"I'm going to go check some of the passengers and see if anyone else snuck weapons on the plane. What about you?", John asked Yukari.
              Last edited by S121; 04-29-2014, 12:08 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Plane Crash

"Hey, John!" Koishi called out to the quite large man as she came into view, with a pile of scrap metal in hand.

"I have an idea! And I think it might work, too." Koishi continued.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Right as John asked Yukari his question, Koishi called out to him, prompting him to look over to her. Koishi was carrying a pile of scrap metal, and based on what she said, she possibly had an idea for it.

"What do you have in mind?", John asked Koishi.
                  sigpic

Comment

Plane Crash

"Well, I know you have that fancy energy sword thingy, and I was thinking, couldn't you sauter these pieces of metal together into a wall using the sword or something? I mean, we don't want some big angry creature waltzing into the plane and killing us in our sleep, right?" Koishi asked.

Comment

To be honest, John had not even begun to think about making fortifications to the plane. This entire time, he was ore focused on gathering resources, not even thinking about what creatures might reside on the island. There could be something like dinosaurs, or even Gútas here, and because of that, they needed a well protected base of operations. As John thought, he had a look of surprise and slight approval, showing that he thought Koishi's idea was a good one.

"That's actually not a bad idea. I'll do that right after taking a look at the navigational computers. Leave the scrap in a pile, and I'll get to work on it soon.", John said to Koishi before turning back to Yukari.
                      sigpic

Comment

"I'm just gonna go find more things." Yukari said as she walked over to the back portion of the plane.
                        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-29-2014, 03:26 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"Okay. I'll take a look as well.", John said to Yukari as he walked over to the plane.

After climbing up to the interior of the plane, John quickly walked over to the nearest dead passenger and began to search for weapons, items, and tools.
                          sigpic

Comment

Plane Crash

Around two and a half hours passed since then, and people seemed to be getting everything sorted out. Koishi had a neat piles of shrapnel, while the others were seemingly assessing what they had foraged from the plane. Koishi then decided to check in on the others, looking in onto the orderly pile of various phones, bags, basic stabbing and bludgeoning weapons, and other things you would expect from a plane full of former heroes, aside from a small amount cherry bombs, who was apparently held by a now deceased Bomberman.

Koishi made a whistle. "That's a nice amount of stuff."

Comment

While John was taking inventory of the various things he found, he heard a whistle behind him, prompting him to look to his side.

"Yep. We should have enough stuff to keep us going for a while.", John said to Koishi as he fiddled with a filter straw.

"What did you find?", John asked Koishi.
                              sigpic

Comment

Plane Crash

Lotsa scrap, easily enough to fortify this plane if we weld them together." Koishi said. "But the cool part is that I saw some weird creatures. There were crabs swinging from tree to tree like monkeys."

Comment

Working...
                                X